Patriots release Gramatica

Alk

Where oh where did Venetari go...mark it down!

what're you kiddin' me JFF-you know evry move the Pats makes is for the better-if you don't believe it just ask the Chowds fans who have to be on a JETS site every single day of their lives discussing it.I still don't get it I'm sorry

what're you kiddin' me JFF-you know evry move the Pats makes is for the better-if you don't believe it just ask the Chowds fans who have to be on a JETS site every single day of their lives discussing it.I still don't get it I'm sorry

I'm with you SFJ...I think it's some kind of problem that only a psychiatrist would have the answer for.

Its easy SF, its a physcological problem. You and I go back a long way

on different boards and you know what I'm talking about. Never

could understand it like you but there is a lot of research on internet

behavior and I have looked into it and its very interesting.

Cannot wait till this kid misses a GW winning FG. Cannot wait. I will be here waiting for you Tx.

Of course that will happen.

Every kicker in the NFL misses game-winning kicks.

AV clanked a 34-yarder off the left upright as time expired versus KC a few years back and the Pats lost by two points.

I just want consistency out of Gostkowski.

Its easy SF, its a physcological problem. You and I go back a long way

on different boards and you know what I'm talking about. Never

could understand it like you but there is a lot of research on internet

behavior and I have looked into it and its very interesting.

now THAT would make a great thread-I sometimes wonder if Matt's no-troll policy isn't the best in retrospect-not that I have any say so around here...I know there are still a lot of us who could do just fine without having to argue every single HOPEFUL point made about our team.....

The only difference is our front office actually scouted this kid and didn't just go by what NCAA "experts" said on tv.

Nugent was so good, you practically didnt need to scout him. Saying the Jets didnt do that though, is just a baseless stupid accusation. You never even knew about Nugent and what he did at Ohio st, so its not like you can say whether he was great or not.

4 out of 6 kicks last week went into the end zone.

Granted, they had the trajectory of an AK-47 bullet, but that's besides the point.;)

4th friggin' round in the deepest draft in years, and you took a friggin' kicker.

Rumor has it that he wasn't their first choice. Pioli had to sit on BB's head to restrain him while someone else went up to hand Tagliabue the Gostkowski selection. A couple of witnesses said they heard Lil' Bill say, in a muffled voice from under Pioli's buttocks "Nooooo!!!! Tight end!! We need another tight end!!!!! I'm a genius!! A GENIUS!!!!" Apparently he also was holding a paper that never made it to the podium, reading only: "I hereby select a TE as the pick of the NEP," and had 4 more of them (saying the same) in his pocket.

Weird.

Nugent was so good, you practically didnt need to scout him. Saying the Jets didnt do that though, is just a baseless stupid accusation. You never even knew about Nugent and what he did at Ohio st, so its not like you can say whether he was great or not.

Atta boy Barton, exhibit A of my physcological theory in plain view.

Oh no you didn't. You didn't just play the "Why do patsy fans post on Jets message board?" card. That's it, it's all I can take. I'm out!! :frown:

He only knew what the experts on TV said, obviously.

He only knew what the experts on TV said, obviously.

I've gotta hand it to you guys. Nugent was such a good college player that he just blew everyone away in the NFL last season. Oh what's that? 0-2 from 50+ out. 78.6% average and one touchback? Well aren't I the fool. :bag:

I've gotta hand it to you guys. Nugent was such a good college player that he just blew everyone away in the NFL last season. Oh what's that? 0-2 from 50+ out. 78.6% average and one touchback? Well aren't I the fool. :bag:

man that was the shortest hiatus in the history of the internet

If you thought I was actually leaving....well nevermind...personal attacks don't win POTW.

yea I've been really trying hard to stay away from them too Alk but you guys make it hard to not get pissed-off.I mean we're JETS FANS trying to assess what our team will be like and we end up having to defend every position and comment we make to you guys-it gets old sometimes that's all

yea I've been really trying hard to stay away from them too Alk but you guys make it hard to not get pissed-off.I mean we're JETS FANS trying to assess what our team will be like and we end up having to defend every position and comment we make to you guys-it gets old sometimes that's all

Umm...this was actually a thread about a former Patriot. If you were trying to assess the Jets, I think you clicked on the wrong thread.

Archived