Patriots release Gramatica

Alk

Of course that will happen.

Every kicker in the NFL misses game-winning kicks.

AV clanked a 34-yarder off the left upright as time expired versus KC a few years back and the Pats lost by two points.

I just want consistency out of Gostkowski.

For a frigging 4th rounder,he better be more than consistent ;)

4 out of 6 kicks last week went into the end zone.

Granted, they had the trajectory of an AK-47 bullet, but that's besides the point.;)

Stick to what you know best TX...trolling. "AK-47 bullet" happens to be a 7.62 round and if fired from a AK47 rifle it is very accurate if fired by a marksman.

I've gotta hand it to you guys. Nugent was such a good college player that he just blew everyone away in the NFL last season. Oh what's that? 0-2 from 50+ out. 78.6% average and one touchback? Well aren't I the fool. :bag:

wow, large sample size ya got there. O for 2. wow.

He was just as good as Vinatieri last season, and this year he'll be better than he was in his rookie season. Most rooke kickers have rookie issues, and for the most part, Nugent did not. Keep talking like you have a clue, alk.:)

Nuge was the captain of the Ohio State football team, guess you didnt know that, and his numerous game winning kicks, several over 50 yards? I can lead the donkey to water but I cant make him drink.

wow, large sample size ya got there. O for 2. wow.

He was just as good as Vinatieri last season, and this year he'll be better than he was in his rookie season. Most rooke kickers have rookie issues, and for the most part, Nugent did not. Keep talking like you have a clue, alk.:)

Nuge was the captain of the Ohio State football team, guess you didnt know that, and his numerous game winning kicks, several over 50 yards? I can lead the donkey to water but I cant make him drink.

Who in the hell is your math teacher son?

Vinatieri - 80% - 0-2 from 50+ - 10 touchbacks

Nugent - 78.6% - 0-2 from 50+ - 1 touchback

4th friggin' round in the deepest draft in years, and you took a friggin' kicker.

Rumor has it that he wasn't their first choice. Pioli had to sit on BB's head to restrain him while someone else went up to hand Tagliabue the Gostkowski selection. A couple of witnesses said they heard Lil' Bill say, in a muffled voice from under Pioli's buttocks "Nooooo!!!! Tight end!! We need another tight end!!!!! I'm a genius!! A GENIUS!!!!" Apparently he also was holding a paper that never made it to the podium, reading only: "I hereby select a TE as the pick of the NEP," and had 4 more of them (saying the same) in his pocket.

Weird.

LMAO.

POTW NOM. Can I nominate the Gostowski has a noodle leg as well? ha,ha, funny stuff Sperm.

My condolences ALK.

I mean really what do these people add?ANYTHING positive-you really need to reassess your lives if all it is day after day is to come here and criticize and talk about negative things does this stuff bring you happiness?What does?I'm a happy person in my life ...are you?I wonder

Patriots release Gramatica is the thread, not who should leave the site b/c you don't like them.

he she it whatever asked if I thought they should or not-and I've been on a thousand threads that don't end up what they started as

I mean really what do these people add?ANYTHING positive-you really need to reassess your lives if all it is day after day is to come here and criticize and talk about negative things does this stuff bring you happiness?What does?I'm a happy person in my life ...are you?I wonder

How can you be a "happy person" if every single day you cry and whine like a little baby about who posts on a public message board?

If you don't like who posts here, just leave.

Then you can be that happy person that you talk about.

No, you screwed up as usual and you're trying to make it sound like a joke...typical PatFanTX troll post.

Make it sound like a joke?

It was a frignn' joke that went right over your head.

And who the hell needs your ridiculous education on what a "7.62 round" is?

You seem to...your ignorant comment regarding a AK-47 came out loud and clear in your post...stick to comedy or don't post something that makes you seem like a jackass...I know that's difficult for you to do, but humor me and try.

:box: :box: :box:

While my fellow Jets fans have a point as to why Patriot fans post here and that it's strange that they have thousands of posts here...lets stop the fighting and just deal with them. As Max said if you don't like them, ignore them.

You seem to...your ignorant comment regarding a AK-47 came out loud and clear in your post...stick to comedy or don't post something that makes you seem like a jackass...I know that's difficult for you to do, but humor me and try.

What the hell was so ignorant about my AK-47 comment?

Please enlighten me.

alright Sbag now it has hit the fan. Iwould like you to leave the

board because from now on I will attack you every time you come on

here and max will have to make a decision on how he wants the direction

of the board to go.

Let us stop this right now- Max gave his spiel about posters you do not want to view their comments use the ignore option. We are not here to babysit grown men and women arguing over things that are not important in the real life of the world.

alright Sbag now it has hit the fan. Iwould like you to leave the

board because from now on I will attack you every time you come on

here and max will have to make a decision on how he wants the direction

of the board to go.

Bring it on.

But don't go crying to Max everytime I make you look like the fool that you are.

Archived