I HAVE A TRADE THAT MAY NEVER HAPPEN BUT HERE IT IS

FoxJet

JETS SEND RAMSEY ,BARROW ,HOUSTON TO RAIDER FOR LAMONT JORDAN

1 TOO MUCH TO GIVE TO THE RAIDERS ?

2 TOO LITTLE TO GIVE TO THE RAIDERS ?

3 JUST RIGHT ?

:Typotux:

I think it's too little...throw in Vilma and that new guy...what's his name? Brick something. I think the Raiders might be fool enough to go for it. But, if they ask for Bollinger too, the deal is off.

Jeez, get off FOXJET's back.

Both Ramsey and Houston could potentially be cut in a couple weeks. So, you are all telling me you wouldn't trade Barlow for Lamont straight up? I damn sure would. If it took throwing in two players that won't make the team to make that happen, I would damn sure do it.

Jeez, get off FOXJET's back.

Both Ramsey and Houston could potentially be cut in a couple weeks. So, you are all telling me you wouldn't trade Barlow for Lamont straight up? I damn sure would. If it took throwing in two players that won't make the team to make that happen, I would damn sure do it.

this trade does sound rediculous....but thats a good point..if theyre gonna be cut...why not try to trade them first..

I can't believe I'm responding to this.

Jordan was given a $15M signing bonus before the 2005 season. On a 5 year deal means that $12M still has to come off Oakland's salary cap whether Jordan plays for them or not. Hence, he is U-N-T-R-A-D-E-A-B-L-E. Or does anyone think that Oakland feels Ramsey + Houston + Barrow are worth (in addition to their current salaries) $3M in '06 and $9M in '07?

If Oak wanted Ramsey he could've been had for their 5th rounder. Now, after going from the favorite to start the season to battling Brooks Bollinger to be the #3 QB on a QB-starved team, he's to be the major trade-bait for a guy they gave a HUGE signing bonus to not 1 year ago? And to sweeten the pot, we're throwing in a HB that the whole league knows we're so high on that we just burned a 4th-rounder on the 49'ers 2nd-stringer to replace him. The entire league knows that the Jets would pounce on trading him for the 6th-rounder we spent to draft him 2 years ago.

Perhaps it is thought that Al Davis (or any other owner) has decided not to sell the team...for the sole purpose of making trades that help the Jets.

I knew responding to this was a mistake.

HAHA..i wasnt agreeing to the Jordan trade...just trying to trade them in general..

I can't believe I'm responding to this.

Jordan was given a $15M signing bonus before the 2005 season. On a 5 year deal means that $12M still has to come off Oakland's salary cap whether Jordan plays for them or not. Hence, he is U-N-T-R-A-D-E-A-B-L-E. Or does anyone think that Oakland feels Ramsey + Houston + Barrow are worth (in addition to their current salaries) $3M in '06 and $9M in '07?

If Oak wanted Ramsey he could've been had for their 5th rounder. Now, after going from the favorite to start the season to battling Brooks Bollinger to be the #3 QB on a QB-starved team, he's to be the major trade-bait for a guy they gave a HUGE signing bonus to not 1 year ago? And to sweeten the pot, we're throwing in a HB that the whole league knows we're so high on that we just burned a 4th-rounder on the 49'ers 2nd-stringer to replace him. The entire league knows that the Jets would pounce on trading him for the 6th-rounder we spent to draft him 2 years ago.

Perhaps it is thought that Al Davis (or any other owner) has decided not to sell the team...for the sole purpose of making trades that help the Jets.

I knew responding to this was a mistake.

Archived