Yankees scare **** out of Big Papi, put him in hospital

Blackout

Report: Papi hospitalized for irregular heartbeatESPN.com news services

Ortiz

Boston Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz confirmed to the Boston Herald on Thursday that he was hospitalized last weekend for an irregular heartbeat.

Ortiz told the Herald he began experiencing a rapid heartbeat Friday night after the Red Sox were swept by the New York Yankees in a doubleheader at Fenway Park. Although Ortiz played Saturday, the problem persisted and the Red Sox medical staff advised him to visit Massachusetts General Hospital, where he was held overnight for observation.

Ortiz, who is hitting .286 and leads the majors with 46 homers and 120 RBI this season, didn't miss any time during the Yankees series.

____

maybe that explains the lack of game winning hits this weekend for Papi?

How can Papi be on steroids? Sheff, Giambi and A-Rod have the entire stockpile in the Northeast.

There simply isn't any left for Papi.

what do you have to link A-rod to steroids?

balco links? no. oversized head? no. injury history? no.

other than the fact he's been playing like Alex Sanchez as of late, he doesn't resemble any steroid users

How can Papi be on steroids? Sheff, Giambi and A-Rod have the entire stockpile in the Northeast.

There simply isn't any left for Papi.

If Arod is on roids then he is do a refund. And Balco owes Yankee fans everywhere an apology.

what do you have to link A-rod to steroids?

balco links? no. oversized head? no. injury history? no.

other than the fact he's been playing like Alex Sanchez as of late, he doesn't resemble any steroid users

I don't know. What do you have to link Papi to steroids?

Just felt like doing it, like Yankee fans do with Papi.

I don't know. What do you have to link Papi to steroids?

Just felt like doing it, like Yankee fans do with Papi.

because he's good, he's bulked up like a mofo, and that bat-throwing rage incident from a few years back

and because it pisses Red sox fans off.

other than that I have nothing on Papi whatsoever.

because he's good, he's bulked up like a mofo, and that bat-throwing rage incident from a few years back

It doesn't really piss me off, but I can't speak for the rest of us.

BTW, Someone take Timlin out behind the shed and put him out of our misery. My friend teaches Timlin's son karate, maybe when Mike comes to pick his kid up my friend can take out a knee.

Is it sad that I was yelling for Foulke in that situation?

I think it more of the fact he is good then anything else.

Even Barton's picture from sometime in his past does not show that much of a difference. The only notable difference is he has a gut now. Wow. You guys make him out to be some Mr. Universe with chiseled features. Go look at him and tell me he is chiseled.

If Yank fans want to call Ortiz a 'roid user, then Sox fans have the right to do the same the GayRod.

There is the same amount of evidence to support both claims, which is ZERO. It's ****ing stupid.

A-Rod takes shots in the ass? I never knew.

Archived