Classic Harley Tailgate - 9/17/06

Maxman

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God damn that's a lot of people.

I should be stopping by around 12:30, 1 and stay for about an hour.

That is cool because I will be splitting around 2:30 myself. Have to do the "field pass thing" with Uncle Tony, lol.

Verde is on the list? Shoot I may want to rethink about coming by.......nah, forget it.......won't do it even for the lovely V.

She told me to add her the other day. I forgot to do it until this morning. Thought it was pretty cool that she was going though.

I have never met a cartoon in real life before.

Geez, verde, greengal,bren and maybe Garb are going!!! I am going to just tailgate.:)

Definitely NOT Garb.

Plus, you met me. You didn't like me. You must have been listening to the wrong person too. LOL!

It would be awfully cool to see a cartoon come to life though. I want details people, details!

I liked you garb!!!! I had a nice time chatting with you and your friend.;)

My friend Nancy was suffering from a severe hang-over....she actually put a sentence together that day? Wow. Unless your talking about Greengal, she puts too many sentences together. LOL!

Definitely NOT Garb.

Plus, you met me. You didn't like me. You must have been listening to the wrong person too. LOL!

It would be awfully cool to see a cartoon come to life though. I want details people, details!

I have to say that before I met Garb I had heard bad things. And as improbable as it is, she lived up to the hype. Good work Garb!

My friend Nancy was suffering from a severe hang-over....she actually put a sentence together that day? Wow. Unless your talking about Greengal, she puts too many sentences together. LOL!

what are you talking about ms. chick pea?

i am delightful!!!! and sooooooooo interesting ;)

you are just jealous of my tata's!!! :lol:

How wrong was that statement? You watch what we do, you laugh at us and then you talk to Sean about it?

I have been wrong about many things. I pegged you though! \:D/

Half true. I watch what you do and laugh. Sean has enough on his plate - like keeping his kindergarten class in check.

Yes, GG, I'm jealous. All flat chested chicks are jealous of ladies with ample boobies.

Half true. I watch what you do and laugh. Sean has enough on his plate - like keeping his kindergarten class in check.

Yes, GG, I'm jealous. All flat chested chicks are jealous of ladies with ample boobies.

yeah ....my 32A's are really something to be jealous of ;)

This is shaping up to be a tailgate of epic proportions. And that's just the food for me and Max.

POTW NOM! Thank God GOB is in Florida. The Harley guys are doing well but the GOB, Thor, Smizzy and Max -- that is enough to send anyone into bankruptcy.

Yeah GOB you lost weight. We got it.

***cough*** photoshop ***cough***

what are you talking about ms. chick pea?

i am delightful!!!! and sooooooooo interesting ;)

you are just jealous of my tata's!!! :lol:

I am jealous of your TATA's ...OY VEY!:tongue7:

I find it hard to believe that you could be jealous of anyones tata's. (just an impartial observation from an interested bystander) ;)

POTW NOM! Thank God GOB is in Florida. The Harley guys are doing well but the GOB, Thor, Smizzy and Max -- that is enough to send anyone into bankruptcy.

Yeah GOB you lost weight. We got it.

***cough*** photoshop ***cough***

NOTE TO SELF: Get to the tailgate very early or you will go hungry

I just talked to Classic Harley. A few people asked me how much the tailgate was and they kept insisting that it was free. Some people were uncomfortable with that. So as a compromise they have agreed to put up a jar for MDA. They do a lot of charity events for MDA so anyone who wants to throw a few bucks that way please do so.No pressure though.

What a perfect way to say Thank You to my Uncle Tony and Classic Harley for offering to put such a great tailgate together for free.

10.gif

This Harley tailgate will put all others to shame-not mentioning any other names.

Dude we are tailgating around a box truck with no Direct TV. The Kingsley is at the Miami U game.

We ain't putting nobody to shame this week, lol. But we will have fun!

Archived