Jets Making Run For Branch

DHJF

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can forget about it. No way they trade Branch to a team in the same division unless they are ready to part with about two first round picks. If they do, you should be very concerned because that means they think absolutely nothing of him and aren't worried about having to face him twice in a season.

The Jets acted almost immediately when the Patriots allowed Branch permission to seek a trade, and a contract agreement was reached late Monday. The NFC team reached agreement on a similar deal yesterday. Terms of the contract were not available, but league sources said the deals far exceeded what the Patriots had offered.

I guess the "Branch will get a rude awakening once he sees his market value" mantra has went out the window.

Report: Jets make offer for Branch

right_corner_player_news.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gif

Profootballtalk.com reports that two teams have made Deion Branch a six-year, $36 million contract offer.

One of the teams is reportedly the New York Jets. The Patriots would receive a second-round pick and a "pretty good" player in return. According to PFTalk, the deal has hit a snag because it was supposed to be finished Friday. Stay tuned. Sep. 1 - 11:47 am et

Source: Profootballtalk.com

Report: Jets make offer for Branch

right_corner_player_news.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gif

Profootballtalk.com reports that two teams have made Deion Branch a six-year, $36 million contract offer.

One of the teams is reportedly the New York Jets. The Patriots would receive a second-round pick and a "pretty good" player in return. According to PFTalk, the deal has hit a snag because it was supposed to be finished Friday. Stay tuned. Sep. 1 - 11:47 am et

Source: Profootballtalk.com

a second and a "pretty good player"...

hmmmm ...i wonder who that could be...

Ummm...if that's the offer, that's not any more than what the Patriots offered.

It's all about the guarnteed $$$ though.

I don't know what to think about this,Branch is a solid player and would be our number 2 WR,but is he a downfield threat that can compliment Coles?

Were you the one raising a ruckus the other day? To be honest I get all of you florida guys confused.

actually me,Senior and JFF are all really the same guy-we just go from room to room and use different computers set up with different names and IP numbers-think Sybil

Archived