Tangini uncovered a diamond in the rough.......

JonEJet

and his name is Leon Washington

How good is this guy.....a David Meggett clone

I can' t wait to see him with the ball......he is exciting

I hope he is nothing like Megget off the field...

NFL | Police and courts: D. Meggett

Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:48:43 -0700

The Associated Press reports former NFL RB Dave Meggett has been charged with second-degree rape in North Carolina, police said. Meggett was being held on $200,000 bail.

I have to agree I watched him on returns tonight and he found the holes, let his blockers set up and he is quick to hit the opening. Hopefully he will stay healthier than Leon Johnson did...

Eh, he's pretty good at returns but not nearly as good as Miller at KO. But Leon should do some good things for us in some punt returns.

But as a back he seems to just fall down alittle too easy, but I like his moves and his speed, he has some skills.

I agree GOB. What a great draft and personel moves. I have said it since training camp began. This is a 9-7 team this year add a few playrs and next year this is a legit contender.

i think we are the only 2 who don't think this team will suck this year. i have actually been really impressed this preseason. the jets are going to be much better than people think.

i think we are the only 2 who don't think this team will suck this year. i have actually been really impressed this preseason. the jets are going to be much better than people think.

I don't think we will suck. Most of us believe that sink or swin .they get a mulligan this yr. They had far too many changes to have the team gel and play quality football the this yr.

new coaches + new schemes + new players + a complete makeover = Mulligan

Leon's going to be a tough decision for Mangini-keep him even with his blocking deficiencies and great return ability or risk losing him on the PS...

You think its a tough decision huh? Mangini and Tannenbaum are in a cold sweat tonight about whether Leon makes the 53 man huh..

I've seen a lot of your posts...and i am glad you are here SoFlaJets...you are special..don't let anyone tell you different.. Where can i donate to your downs syndrome account?

I think this preseason actually did the opposite for me.

You think its a tough decision huh? Mangini and Tannenbaum are in a cold sweat tonight about whether Leon makes the 53 man huh..

I've seen a lot of your posts...and i am glad you are here SoFlaJets...you are special..don't let anyone tell you different.. Where can i donate to your downs syndrome account?

its not nice to make fun of them

Washington didn't pick up the blitz. Again. Classroom, classroom, classroom. I hope that gets better soon, soon, soon. It's another reason to miss Curtis, Curits, Curtis. Is there an echo in here?

I agree Jeto, this guy has almost gotten our QB killed in every preseason game. It is pretty simple; if you can't pick up the blitz you can't play RB in the NFL....

why do people gotta be such friggin asssholes anyway?

and his name is Leon Washington

How good is this guy.....a David Meggett clone

I can' t wait to see him with the ball......he is exciting

Good kick returner.. nothing more. If you can't block, you can't play RB in this league, and he certainly can't block.

Good kick returner.. nothing more. If you can't block, you can't play RB in this league, and he certainly can't block.

watch it aec dogpound will call you retarded for even stating the obvious-remember one name-Ian Smart...I see him as another Ian Smart great on ST's a guy who can score there but Mangini ain't about one dimensional players

There's not even a question about Washington making this team.

There is a question about his blocking skills, but that can be taught.

One good thing going for him is he has Curtis there to mentor him. One of the things often overlooked about Curtis is his ability to block and pick up a blitzing defender; definitely one of the best in the league. Hopefully he can teach Leon a thing or two....

Archived