Better than Ben Watson.....

SoFlaJets

Zach Hilton.........2005 New Orleans Saints 15 6 35 396 11.3 29 1

The other guy....2005 New England Patriots 15 9 29 441 15.2 35 4

Looks like you are drinking that contaminated Florida water again.

There is no comparison between Ben Watson and Zach Hilton.

None whatsoever.

If you think so, you are dumber about football than I originally thought.

I happen to know 2 people associated with the Jets that would trade Zack Hilton and something else pretty decent for Ben Watson.

I also happen to know that Belichek would be tested for every illegal substance known to man if he made that trade.

Bill Bellichik is a genius. He invented the elephant linebacker position. Was too, you boys.

Looks like you are drinking that contaminated Florida water again.

There is no comparison between Ben Watson and Zach Hilton.

None whatsoever.

If you think so, you are dumber about football than I originally thought.

You are right, Hilton is a much better blocker.

Anyone who thinks Zach Hilton is comparable to Watson must be on crack. While Zach Hilton is a great pick up for the Jets, I honestly think after this season Watson will be considered in the same league as Gates when it comes to TEs.

Obviously, your colleague from Florida thinks so.

With Branch on the sidelines, Watson will have a huge season this year.;)

Obviously, your colleague from Florida thinks so.

With Branch on the sidelines, Watson will have a huge season this year.;)

Correction Branch is going to be at home.

Watson will be on the sidelines. You know riding the excercise bike. Coach -- the hammies feel good. I think I can definitely give it a go next week. Pretty sure anyhow.

Anyone who thinks Zach Hilton is comparable to Watson must be on crack. While Zach Hilton is a great pick up for the Jets, I honestly think after this season Watson will be considered in the same league as Gates when it comes to TEs.

or maybe you went to a patriot game got a hard on for ben watson and ran for him but were blind sided by antonio gates who was carying three patriot linebackers on his back, while smokin a blunt and carying also a 25" lcd tv watching his own highlights on sportcenter

Zach Hilton.........2005 New Orleans Saints 15 6 35 396 11.3 29 1

The other guy....2005 New England Patriots 15 9 29 441 15.2 35 4

:rl:

The guy catches 6 more passes for 45 less yards and 3 less touchdowns........makes him better.

I am glad, despite these bad times, Jets fans have not lost there ability to make us laugh.

The guy catches 6 more passes for 45 less yards and 3 less touchdowns makes him better.

I am glkad, despite these bad times, Jets fans have not lost there ability to make us laugh.

PF --

Are you going to Ben Watson's Hall Of Fame Induction? Depends when he retires I know but it should be a good time. He changed the game. He is the offensive version of L.T. We are better people because we watched him play.

The guy catches 6 more passes for 45 less yards and 3 less touchdowns........makes him better.

I am glad, despite these bad times, Jets fans have not lost there ability to make us laugh.

you want to know what's funny

Is that you and all the Patsie trolls act as if it's 2 or 3 years ago when the Pats were actually good:rl: :crossfingers:

Oh that's right, the whole PM club thing...I won't ask you to share your top secret PM intel.

yea we just decided to keep it all off the boards in respect to Max and talk about what asssholes you guys are in private-that pretty much sums it all up

yea we just decided to keep it all off the boards in respect to Max and talk about what asssholes you guys are in private-that pretty much sums it all up

Hey I appreciate that. I really do.

One thing though and I think I should mention it here in public. Ben Watson is an average player. People fall in love with these tight ends that can do it all. Like Vern Davis. But you know what -- Johnny Mitchell could do it all as well.

Unfortunately most of them never do.

So if it's all supposed to be kept private, why did you feel that now was the time to drag it into this thread? It's okay Max, no speech needed, I'm done for now.

What I find comical is that Max's posts are so transparent - it has become unintentional comedy. Max HAS become funny - but in the most unusual way. He's a freak.;)

The rest of the Jets folks - they actually believe what they post. Which is sad - but kind of funny too!

And, finally, you people think you have it over the gals in PM massacres? I think not. No way. You do not know us girls. Brutal. However, I envision the FLA contingent in a flurry of PM's that go like this: "TX is an a@@hole." "Yah, that ALK is no better, what at POS." "Yah, back in my day I'd kick their a@@." "Yah, what he said." "Who's driving to the early bird special today?"

Husker, do you really think they have the capability to send memo's from the state of Florida?

Hell, they can't even count votes correctly.

Hey don't lump me in with the old guys.;)

I don't need a pm to say that you guys are *******s.

What I find comical is that Max's posts are so transparent - it has become unintentional comedy. Max HAS become funny - but in the most unusual way. He's a freak.;)

The rest of the Jets folks - they actually believe what they post. Which is sad - but kind of funny too!

And, finally, you people think you have it over the gals in PM massacres? I think not. No way. You do not know us girls. Brutal. However, I envision the FLA contingent in a flurry of PM's that go like this: "TX is an a@@hole." "Yah, that ALK is no better, what at POS." "Yah, back in my day I'd kick their a@@." "Yah, what he said." "Who's driving to the early bird special today?"

yes Garb but ne'er a bad word is ever uttered about you

Hey I appreciate that. I really do.

One thing though and I think I should mention it here in public. Ben Watson is an average player. People fall in love with these tight ends that can do it all. Like Vern Davis. But you know what -- Johnny Mitchell could do it all as well.

Unfortunately most of them never do.

Ben Watson will need at least two more good seasons before you should mention him as being in the same class as Johnny Mitchell.

Archived