Can we put to sleep Herm Edwards mockerys

doggystyle

all the avatars and shots at Herm only make Jets fans look like people that accept losing and misery and can't move on. Myself, I do not, and i'm not trying to put 100% blame on that dude, even if he was a below average head coach.

The organization isn't one we grew up knowing, the times have a changed. So lets only look forward, and stop blaming others for the past

all the avatars and shots at Herm only make Jets fans look like people that accept losing and misery and can't move on. Myself, I do not, and i'm not trying to put 100% blame on that dude, even if he was a below average head coach.

The organization isn't one we grew up knowing, the times have a changed. So lets only look forward, and stop blaming others for the past

This is like an exorcism, there is still a hint of sulfur in the air, and there may still be residue of Diablo in Jets Ville. We need to stay vigilante, and never forget. El Diablo could return.

NOT A GOD DAMNED CHANCE IN HELL!!!

that post was as bad as Herms coaching abilities,,

It was a pretty bad post. You're drawing all the wrong conclusions. I think all it means is that we hate the POS. We aren't miserable anymore, in fact the opposite, most of us are very optimistic. We don't put 100% of the blame on him. Its just that the buck stopped with him. It hasn't even been a year, we should be allowed to keep this up at least until after this season. F Herm.

Its totally legit to point out the refreshing changes seen when a well coached team is competitive and plays to win rather than Herm's play not to lose philosophy. No clock management issues, solid imaginative playcalling, actual game planning and then in game adjustments; these are all things we can enjoy more this year with Mangini especially when contrasting it with the ineptitude of the previous regime. So keep the comparisons coming, I love it, and I can't wait to see more of the KC Chiefs going from the best offense in the league to one that scores 3 FG's in 2 games, and doesn't have a clue what to do about it.

Its totally legit to point out the refreshing changes seen when a well coached team is competitive and plays to win rather than Herm's play not to lose philosophy. No clock management issues, solid imaginative playcalling, actual game planning and then in game adjustments; these are all things we can enjoy more this year with Mangini especially when contrasting it with the ineptitude of the previous regime. So keep the comparisons coming, I love it, and I can't wait to see more of the KC Chiefs going from the best offense in the league to one that scores 3 FG's in 2 games, and doesn't have a clue what to do about it.

great post for only your 10th post,,

a POTW nimination for that one

Give Herm a pass after the **** he made us wade through for the last five years? Not a chance in hell.

Doggy,

You might want to take that sphincter sniffing proboscis to Arrowhead stadium where I am sure it's services will be required.

Until Herman Edwards is exposed for the fraud he is..it will not stop..

after next year when he is out of a job I will consider it..until then..deal with it..

Until Herman Edwards is exposed for the fraud he is..it will not stop..

after next year when he is out of a job I will consider it..until then..deal with it..

If that's the case then you guys should stop. Wasn't Edwards exposed as a fraud when he had Chad kneel against the Steelers in the playoffs? When he put Chad back in the game with a destroyed shoulder against the Jags? When he forced the ball to Martin during a lost season, apparently effectively ending his career? Continuing to let Miller field punts despite the fact that he actually seemed afraid of the ball? When he lied outright about being interested in and talking to the Chiefs about their HC job?

If that's the case then you guys should stop. Wasn't Edwards exposed as a fraud he had Chad kneel against the Steelers in the playoffs? When he put Chad back in the game with a destroyed shoulder against the Jags? When he forced the ball to Martin during a lost season, apparently effectively ending his career? Continuing to let Miller field punts despite the fact that he actually seemed afraid of the ball? When he lied outright about being interested in and talking to the Chiefs about their HC job?

Your post makes absolutely no sense

He must be OUT OF FOOTBALL!!!

JUST LIKE KOTITE!!!

For all of this to stop,that must happen;)

Your post makes absolutely no sense

He must be OUT OF FOOTBALL!!!

JUST LIKE KOTITE!!!

For all of this to stop,that must happen;)

Out of football and exposed as a fraud are two different things. You should have said that in the first place. Personally, I'm glad to have him coaching a perennial AFC playoff contender. If only he were in our division...

OK, let's straighten this nonsense out, right now.

In 2001, the Jets had a "pretty good" team. I think that's a fair assessment. They had a HC position vacated by Al Groh.

Along comes Herman Edwards, who was taken by the hand to the front of the line, and given a HCing job with the NYJets, via the NFL's "minority coaching candidate" program. As I recall, Jesse Jackson had recently visited the NFL office, and did his shakedown on Paul Tagliabue.

Woody Johnson was a new owner, not looking to make waves. He had designs to build a stadium in NYC, and I think he thought that hiring Herm, however forced it was, would actually help him endear himself to liberal, NYC politicians.

So he hired Herman Edwards, a man who was clearly unqualified for the job.

Now, knowing all of this, and in spite of all this, Herm still could have become a decent HC. But he didn't. He actually believed his own hype, and was determined to establish his brand of greatness on the NFL.

Long story short (I've detailed this time and time again and I won't waste my time doing it again), what Herm accomplished was to help a division rival, the New England Patriots, become a dynasty.

They went one way, we went another.

During his five years as HC, the stupid f*ck actually would advertise his game plan to his opponent, days in advance. He dragged Paul Hackett through mud, and let him be the whipping boy for all the Hermaphrodites who couldn't bring themselves to criticise Herm beloved. The bastard conned his way into a contract extension in 2003, coming off a losing season. He then betrayed Woody Johnson and negotiated a better deal with the KC Chiefs, before and during the 2005 season. He lied and said he wasn't.

His handling of Chad Pennington's injury situation (of which Herm is partially responsible for ) was a disgrace. He continues to be an arrogant, know it all, when in reality, he is a complete idiot. You'd think, somewhere along the way, this POS would have stopped and took a look in the mirror and told himself "You're living a charmed life. How about showing some humility." But no, he's determined to show that he's right, and the whole world is wrong. Reading the TC reports coming out of KC, I thought for a second, Surely he's bluffing this time. Surely he's going to do things differently. But no, the same old Herm. 6 years later, and Herm hasn't changed a thing. Why? Because it's all he has. He knows the gravy train ends after this stint in KC. He was, and is, all image, and no substance. He's a fraud. A complete charlatan.

I won't stop shoveling dirt on that carnival barker until he's officially dead and buried.

In 2001, the Jets had a "pretty good" team. I think that's a fair assessment. They had a HC position vacated by Al Groh.

Along comes Herman Edwards, who was taken by the hand to the front of the line, and given a HCing job with the NYJets, via the NFL's "minority coaching candidate" program. As I recall, Jesse Jackson had recently visited the NFL office, and did his shakedown on Paul Tagliabue.

Woody Johnson was a new owner, not looking to make waves. He had designs to build a stadium in NYC, and I think he thought that hiring Herm, however forced it was, would actually help him endear himself to liberal, NYC politicians.

Now, knowing all of this, and in spite of all this, Herm still could have become a decent HC. But he didn't. He actually believed his own hype, and was determined to establish his brand of greatness on the NFL.

Long story short (I've detailed this time and time again and I won't waste my time doing it again), what Herm accomplished was to help a division rival, the New England Patriots, become a dynasty.

During his five years as HC, the stupid f*ck actually would advertise his game plan to his opponent, days in advance. He dragged Paul Hackett through mud, and let him be the whipping boy for all the Hermaphrodites who couldn't bring themselves to criticise Herm beloved. The bastard conned his way into a contract extension in 2003, coming off a losing season. He then betrayed Woody Johnson and negotiated a better deal with the KC Chiefs, before and during the 2005 season. He lied and said he wasn't.

His handling of Chad Pennington's injury situation (of which Herm is partially responsible for ) was a disgrace. He continues to be an arrogant, know it all, when in reality, he is a complete idiot. You'd think, somewhere along the way, this POS would have stopped and took a look in the mirror and told himself "You're living a charmed life. How about showing some humility." But no, he's determined to show that he's right, and the whole world is wrong. Reading the TC reports coming out of KC, I thought for a second, Surely he's bluffing this time. Surely he's going to do things differently. But no, the same old Herm. 6 years later, and Herm hasn't changed a thing. Why? Because it's all he has. He knows the gravy train ends after this stint in KC. He was, and is, all image, and no substance. He's a fraud. A complete charlatan.

I won't stop shoveling dirt on that carnival barker until he's officially dead and buried.

What he said.

hermvaflavys4.jpg

Great post;)

Go f.u.c.k. yourself.

don't take much to offend u apparently. The old saying the truth hurts must be legit.

Its just pathetic, honestly, I have no idea what the Chiefs did today, if they played, i could not care less. But you guys are desperate for him to fail. I don't like him, but i sure don't give an F what he does unless he's against my team, the JETS. It is pathetic...so if KC fails, that would give the JETS a pass, get over it, move on kids.

don't take much to offend u apparently. The old saying the truth hurts must be legit.

Its just pathetic, honestly, I have no idea what the Chiefs did today, if they played, i could not care less. But you guys are desperate for him to fail. I don't like him, but i sure don't give an F what he does unless he's against my team, the JETS. It is pathetic...so if KC fails, that would give the JETS a pass, get over it, move on kids.

PM me a good place to meet if you would like to continue in this direction.

Archived