When will Chad go Down?

puertorricanjet

I know it sounds horrible, but, get off the cloud please. It is a bomb waiting to explode. I wonder who will the Jets play when that happens, and I think it will be with the Jaguars, if any.

Not for nothing, but you're waiting for Chad to go down and then you have another thread going that our running game bites because we're overprotecting our QB.

Any QB who had his arm pin-wheeling through space and got his arm stopped in arc would have suffered a similar fate. These sort of threads are hideous downers and serve no purpose. I much prefer a thread that says, "We're all going to die." At least that's definite, not just conjecture.

this is the perfect example of a thread that should be locked like after the 1st post

why? you beleive in jinxes now? so, wondering about injury regarding your own QB is NOT okay, yet wishing inj----ooops, the benching of a rival QB IS okay.

Got it.

This is a stupid thread.

I hate it when I agree with him. ;)

Biggs, solid work on this thread. Ramsey is of more value as a backup than he is as a starter, thats fer sure. Hopefully we wont have to see him in there; if he does play, maybe he'll do better than he did when he was "competing" for the starting job. I suspect he is a good backup in EM's eyes, and probably has the Xs and Os down pretty good, which i think is why they kept him over Bolly.

I hate it when I agree with him. ;)

Biggs, solid work on this thread. Ramsey is of more value as a backup than he is as a starter, thats fer sure. Hopefully we wont have to see him in there; if he does play, maybe he'll do better than he did when he was "competing" for the starting job. I suspect he is a good backup in EM's eyes, and probably has the Xs and Os down pretty good, which i think is why they kept him over Bolly.

I liked Brooks as the backup and wanted to keep him ahead of Ramsey. It looks like Brad Smith can fill the Brooks role as well or better and Ramsey brings a veteran with a different skill set to the table. I was wrong on this one and I think they did the right thing.

Archived