PatsFanTX

Oh yea, that game doesn't count because it was against a good defensive team.:eek:

Buffalo held you to 17 points on offense.

We scored 21.

Buffalo has a good defense, no matter what Chicago did to them yesterday, one game proves nothing.

Look at a 31-0 opening day loss for you guys a couple years back.

Buffalo held you to 17 points on offense.

We scored 21.

Buffalo has a good defense, no matter what Chicago did to them yesterday, one game proves nothing.

Look at a 31-0 opening day loss for you guys a couple years back.

What the hell does that have to do with PennyBoy's pathetic performance yesterday?

BTW, the Pats are 4-1 with a 2 game lead heading into the bye week.;)

Sunday's game was a good reality check for this Jets team. The Jags are exactly the kind of smash mouthed team for whom the Jets were made to order. When you have zero defense and zero running game the QB is under the gun every week. This week was a bad performance but hardly all onto Chad.

We are a team that could have been 0-5 very easily and who should probably be 1-4 right now if the Bills had not imploded multiple times. We are beyond soft up the middle we are nonexistant there. Until we can even offer a credible pretense that we can stop the run everything else is meaningless here. It is going to be a long season at 6.5 yards per carry or whatever the number is.

TX trying lay all of this onto Chad Pennington if just his way of trying to have another thread say the name "Pennyboy" again. Something about stroking off and sentences containing the word "boy".

10/17, 71 yards, 4.1 YPA, 0 TD's, 3 INT's.

Where are all the MVP and Comback Player of the Year threads today?

Oh yea, that game doesn't count because it was against a good defensive team.:eek:

wow! this must have been so exciting for you, tx...

after the game ...did you go to town on your blow up doll? since you seem to get your rocks off thinking about chads bad day.. :shock:

poooor blow up doll.

OY!

TX trying lay all of this onto Chad Pennington if just his way of trying to have another thread say the name "Pennyboy" again. Something about stroking off and sentences containing the word "boy".

The only purpose of this thread is to call out all those delusional posters that had PennyBoy the MVP and Comeback player of the year after he threw for back-to-back 300 yard games.

The reality is, PennyBoy is a pathetic QB against good defensive teams.

Every time he faces one, he lays a huge egg.

Just like yesterday.

The only purpose of this thread is to call out all those delusional posters that had PennyBoy the MVP and Comeback player of the year after he threw for back-to-back 300 yard games.

Just like yesterday.

you don't consider the Pats a good defensive team?

Just like yesterday.

Guy has had 4 good games followed by a bad one and someone who said "I'll never start a thread on a JETS board" is in full masturbation mode.

I recall when Brady threw 4 picks in a Monday night Miami loss you mysteriously were chopping wood in Pennsylvania with no access to internet service and nowhere to be found for days. That says it all about you TX.

Guy has had 4 good games followed by a bad one and someone who said "I'll never start a thread on a JETS board" is in full masturbation mode.

I recall when Brady threw 4 picks in a Monday night Miami loss you mysterioulsy were chopping wood in Pennsylvania with no access to internet service and nowhere to be found for days. That says it all about you TX.

That was the deal on some other Jets board.

Yea, that Monday Night loss to the Phins was a real killer.

The Pats went from 14-1 to 14-2.

Just like yesterday.

talk about pathetic....black, kettle...kettke, black...nice to meet you

Just like yesterday.

With the team around his as currently constituted the amazing thing is not that he has a bad game, it is that every game is not a bad game. Zero defense run defense and zero running game. Please show me any team in the history of football who can be even marginally successful with that recipe. C'mon TX, fess up. You just like saying "boy" right?

The Jets are rebuilding and there are going to be plenty of things to take shots at over the next little while until (or unless) we reach the level of respectability. We may be like the Dolphins nad never get there but for now I am still on board with the idea that Mangini has shown progress after being dealt a pretty bad hand by the last guys. Sometimes you have to pass on by the low hanging fruit in terms of taking shots TX but I am guessing that you just have too much skin in the game at this point.

Please do some self-scouting and try to come up with a good reason that you seem to be so fond of the term "boy". Did that whole Congressional page scandal thingy get you all worked up did it?

13, you were happy with PennyBoy's performance yesterday?

no but I don't need a flaming troll to keep brining it up..You barely beat the Dolphins and you come here to bash our problems...

read my post in the Grades thread, then just shut up

Lol, was waiting for this. I thought the rating yesterday was actually 28.9 though?

Comeback Player of the Year? Yeah, he'll still get it.

Very poor performance from the entire Jets team, from coaching to players, everyone has to take the blame for laying that pile of sh!t.

I hope this game was a wakeup call for the Jets. And I hope the Jets D got a real good look at how a team is supposed to defend.

Yeah TX, the Jets got their asses handed to them, but most expected it. I thought it would have been a bit more competitive though.

I still think Pennington is a good QB (yes I know, who has he beaten? top 10 D?) there was just too much wrong yesterday to put the blame on him.

If an opposing RB puts up 200 yards on the Pats D, is it Brady's fault? If a QB puts up 400 yards, is it Brady's fault?

I definately put blame on Pennington for not executing the offense to score points, but the gameplan was terrible by the coaches as well, and deserve a piece of the blame pie.

TX, I would like to thank you for posting at Jetnation. A man of your intelligence and sports knowledge, brings a certain flare to this message board. The site statistics prove that you are truely dedicated to your craft; creating interesting debate, informing Jetnation members of NFL history, and week by week analysis seldom matched.

Your self sacrifice is evident, by spending your time on a New York Jets message board instead of selfishly celebrating with New England Patriots fans.

Your bravery for not budging when Jets fans attack you regarding the Patriots and returning comment with grace, is inspiring.

TX, you are what we all want to be...

a d!ck!!!

TX, I would like to thank you for posting at Jetnation. A man of your intelligence and sports knowledge, brings a certain flare to this message board. The site statistics prove that you are truely dedicated to your craft; creating interesting debate, informing Jetnation members of NFL history, and week by week analysis seldom matched.

Your self sacrifice is evident, by spending your time on a New York Jets message board instead of selfishly celebrating with New England Patriots fans.

Your bravery for not budging when Jets fans attack you regarding the Patriots and returning comment with grace, is inspiring.

TX, you are what we all want to be...

a d!ck!!!

Again...

I used to think TX was pretty funny and chuckle along with him, but I'm beginning to think an increasingly logical way that he's a f***** loser... :eek:

when one gets sexual pleasure out of chad pennington losing, you can't really look at it any other way

Archived