my candy corn addiction...

gg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
yes... my name is greengal and i am a candycornaddict (or cca as we call it at the meetings...)

this is a rough time for me... if i can make it thru to the second week of nov. i should be ok..

please think good thoughts for me during my troubled times.

i appreciate it.

If you eat too many, you'll grow a third nipple....Don't ask how I know that.....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
GG I have a theory that people who are addicted to CC are also addicted to Mayo, Circus Peanuts, Peeps and Coors. All solid Midwestern addictions. My wife clearly falls into that catagory. I on the other hand am addicted to Chocolate, nuts, mustard, hard breads and drugs, clearly an eastern City dweller.

Haloween seems to bring all of these addictions out in both of us. The next 30 days are critical to how fat and imobile we become for the rest of the winter. I feel for you on this one.

what kinda drugs haha

yes... my name is greengal and i am a candycornaddict (or cca as we call it at the meetings...)

this is a rough time for me... if i can make it thru to the second week of nov. i should be ok..

please think good thoughts for me during my troubled times.

i appreciate it.

I am addicted to real corn.

Tell yourself it is really made of wax. When I was a little boy I always thought they were wax. I guess I was not a stable little boy.

Good Luck

awsome dobe verde.....thats the one you bought i guesss....thats cool, it looks great. i'm going to see mine in two days....i cant wait....havenet seen him in over six months.....YAYYY

Thanks but I adopted her and she's a total sweetheart!

6 months is too long to be without a Dobe! I'm sure he missed you equally.

TrickorTreatbycosfrogea7.jpg

where did you find a picture of me??? :shock:

:happy0071:

how quickly you forget that weekend we spent going to movies and touring the Brachs factory. You were so impressed how I set up a tour at Brachs of how thay made Candy Corn that you agreed to go back to the Lovenest we shared and do a photo shoot for me,,,but I digress :D

how quickly you forget that weekend we spent going to movies and touring the Brachs factory. You were so impressed how I set up a tour at Brachs of how thay made Candy Corn that you agreed to go back to the Lovenest we shared and do a photo shoot for me,,,but I digress :D

did you take advantage of me when i was in a candy corn stupor... i know i shouldnt have freebased it.. OY!

i dont remember a thing... after you tried the "popcorn trick" at the movie and i rebuffed you... well i should have guessed why you took me to the brachs factory....

sigh.. candy corn to me is like my form of XTC..

:lol:

did you take advantage of me when i was in a candy corn stupor... i know i shouldnt have freebased it.. OY!

i dont remember a thing... after you tried the "popcorn trick" at the movie and i rebuffed you... well i should have guessed why you took me to the brachs factory....

sigh.. candy corn to me is like my form of XTC..

:lol:

popCR.jpg

hot-buttered-popcorn.jpg

• 1 month later...
I was speaking of the imitation Hershey's kisses. Trying to make you feel better, girl.. work with me.

brachs is the best.. but frankly sometimes money is tight and i need my fix...

[quote name='Blackout

Archived