Randy Moss to Pats?

faba

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be surprised if the Raiders would let him go for "just" a low first-rounder. That would value him at the same amount as Branch which is patently absurd.

If that is the cost I would give up a higher first rounder than NE's in a heartbeat.

If he watched Jet games , he would not even consider coming here

See Coles and Cotch get the living crap beat out of them on those stupid swing passes and also waiting for ball to get there while strong safeties are lining up the bullseye to their sternum

Gee Chad I like you man but man i got my life to live selling some bad ass juice and smoking a few doobies!!

what the F would Moss want to come to Jets for

to catch a 3 yd swing pass and get crushed by LB's???

Moss with Clemmons different scenerio

You hang out with Pats fans way too much. and I have noticed you even use some of the same terms as them you are a discrace.

You hang out with Pats fans way too much. and I have noticed you even use some of the same terms as them you are a discrace.

I know of no other jetfan that spews more negative garbage about the jets than asomop. look back at his last 100 posts & find one positive remark about a jet coach,player or fellow poster I doubt you'll find one

I know of no other jetfan that spews more negative garbage about the jets than asomop. look back at his last 100 posts & find one positive remark about a jet coach,player or fellow poster I doubt you'll find one

JW- Eat me , mangini is doing a great job!!! when you consider he has a handicapped QB, no running game, a terrible DL... He should get coach of the year for this point of the year!!!

Just because you see everything threw green colored glasses....

BTW i came up with penne not TX.

Whether you agree with his posts or not (and clearly you don't), afosomf does say positive things about the organization & players. Rajensen doesn't, beyond liking Pennington, and makes trolling posts purely to get a rise out of the board & then leaves.

I don't know either of them, but the crux of the difference I see is I think afosomf would be overjoyed to see the Jets succeed; Rajensen relishes in the Jets' failures b/c he thinks it proves a point that Herm should still be the HC.

mangini was dealt a terrible hand

A handicapped QB, not yet ready to throw Clemens into fire like ramsay went thru in DC

A terrible DL, Ellis OK... the rest is fodder.

Had a terrible OL and 1st 2 picks of draft were to help fix that in longterm

He put the team thru a tough training camp unlike previous Turd. Players for the most part have played hard albeit terrible vs JAx

He has shown balls vs Indy and went 1 for 2..

I like the guy he has taken a marginally talented team and with any luck could be 8-8. Are we close to being a contender?

Not Yet, he has many pieces yet to place in his puzzle. My gut tells me

Clemmons will be centerpiece. He will draft a top RB and will fill in DL

via free agency

I guess you weren't around on some other site 4 years ago.

assmop was the biggest pain in the a$$ for Pats fans.

He and I had some great battles.

Trust me, he is a huge Jets fan.

He just has a very unique way of being objective and making his point.;)

mangini was dealt a terrible hand

A handicapped QB, not yet ready to throw Clemens into fire like ramsay went thru in DC

A terrible DL, Ellis OK... the rest is fodder.

Had a terrible OL and 1st 2 picks of draft were to help fix that in longterm

He put the team thru a tough training camp unlike previous Turd. Players for the most part have played hard albeit terrible vs JAx

He has shown balls vs Indy and went 1 for 2..

I like the guy he has taken a marginally talented team and with any luck could be 8-8. Are we close to being a contender?

Not Yet, he has many pieces yet to place in his puzzle. My gut tells me

Clemmons will be centerpiece. He will draft a top RB and will fill in DL

via free agency

mangini wasn't dealt a terrible hand. he knew what he was getting when he signed on. he booted mawae & abe. good for him. to call chads play thus far handicapped is nonsense. other than jags he has not hurt this team with his play. I thought he played the pats & colts very tough where lots of other q b's could've turned the ball over in tight situations. He seems pretty smart & efficient with the nohuddle which is another big plus that goes unnoticed week after week.

I totally agree with the rest of you're post & I too hope clemmons is the answer. I don't think it hurts us at all to let him watch & learn this year & it won't bother me next year either.

thank goodness for mangini and our future looks bright

I don't see Clemens starting for this team any time soon-not this year and not next.I was shocked to hear how Chad Pennington,Sunday,started only his 43rd game.That's a little over two and a half seasons-he's still a virtually young QB.Having that gun for an arm is overrated case in point last night's Chicago vs Arizona game

great post JW......i agree 100%...

with a healthy chad so far , he's playing damn good...he has NO help on defense...

mangini wasn't dealt a terrible hand. he knew what he was getting when he signed on. he booted mawae & abe. good for him. to call chads play thus far handicapped is nonsense. other than jags he has not hurt this team with his play. I thought he played the pats & colts very tough where lots of other q b's could've turned the ball over in tight situations. He seems pretty smart & efficient with the nohuddle which is another big plus that goes unnoticed week after week.

I totally agree with the rest of you're post & I too hope clemmons is the answer. I don't think it hurts us at all to let him watch & learn this year & it won't bother me next year either.

thank goodness for mangini and our future looks bright

I don't see Clemens starting for this team any time soon-not this year and not next.I was shocked to hear how Chad Pennington,Sunday,started only his 43rd game.That's a little over two and a half seasons-he's still a virtually young QB. Having that gun for an arm is overrated case in point last night's Chicago vs Arizona game

:lies:

He is 30 though and will be 31 by next season. As you and I can atest to, it does not get easier with old age.

I think Chad is what he is. He is a decent QB. You could do worse. I do think he is as good as he is going to get. Seeing the Jets D is not looking to be a reincarnation of the 1985 Bears or 2000 Ravens defenses, his ceiling is about the division round in the playoffs.

That is nice if that is what you are looking for. However, winning Superbowls is so much better.

Archived