OT: Forum Hostility

Dirtywater

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So do you just wait in the open area, or do you have a tree stand?

sp doesn't even get out of the truck. he rolls down the window at best.

here's a hunting tip sp. turn the radio down & get the muffler fixed if ya wanna bag the big one ;)

on another matter, if I here 1 more peep about forum hostility i'm gonna kill someone

The only true way to hunt SP with a bow brother ,We can hang anytime .Real hunters use bows and not guns!!

exactly...nothing better than to have a deer 20 yards in front of you and not knowing youre there...

then all you hear is THWACK.........................DEER DOWN..:P

exactly...nothing better than to have a deer 20 yards in front of you and not knowing youre there...

then all you hear is THWACK.........................DEER DOWN..:P

Man I love that felling, I don't get gun guys it's almost to easy to shoot a dear with a gun no matter how far away you are!! makes no sense to me :confused: the whole thrill of the hunt is getting close to your trophy and thats when your heart starts beating like crazy.......What a rush

wow you must really feel like a big man after killing things-weirdo

i dont feel like a big bad man...i dont kill anything...i HARVEST deer..i eat them and feed my family...if feeding my family is weird...so be it..

go suck on an orange you tool..

wow you must really feel like a big man after killing things-weirdo

holy moses soflajet...did you eat some bad tomaato sauce????? :shock:

what is with this spjets hate???

he is a good friend of mine and a gentleman.. a great father and husband...

you are barking up the wrong tree here... go back to slamming tx...

i've never eaten bow. what's it taste like anyway?

you should move to miami. gun season is year round

deer meat is awesome...no fat at all...very good for ya...

it tastes like beef if cooked right.....depends on how or who makes it..some people dont know how to cook it right..

alot of people dont like it cause if cooked wrong it has a gamey taste..

i dont feel like a big bad man...i dont kill anything...i HARVEST deer..i eat them and feed my family...if feeding my family is weird...so be it..

go suck on an orange you tool..

we'd be in tough shape if we didn't control the deer population. my brother in law does a great job of keeping food on the table via deer, fish etc.

we'd be in tough shape if we didn't control the deer population. my brother in law does a great job of keeping food on the table via deer, fish etc.

thats awesome...the deer population is out of control here too...

Just got this email:

Dear Max,

Your hunting thread got me thinking. Isn't it about time we tried to control the Patsie Troll population? I am thinking a 3 day hunt is in order.

Signed,

Juan

deer meat is awesome...no fat at all...very good for ya...

it tastes like beef if cooked right.....depends on how or who makes it..some people dont know how to cook it right..

alot of people dont like it cause if cooked wrong it has a gamey taste..

not sure if its an aquired taste or not but I luv venecin. b in law makes deer jerky which is pretty awesome

not sure if its an aquired taste or not but I luv venecin. b in law makes deer jerky which is pretty awesome

i love venison...i eat it alot..deer jerky is awesome..havent had it in awhile..my wife wont eat it..its that chick "bambi" thing..LOL..but the kids love it ...

:)

:) :) :) whats up with him lately? I thought musicians were like, laid back like

To the contrary - I've heard Musicians are moody bastids'. Look no further than all those VH1 - Behind The Music biographies. Just one melt down after another.

i love venison...i eat it alot..deer jerky is awesome..havent had it in awhile..my wife wont eat it..its that chick "bambi" thing..LOL..but the kids love it ...

True story. My brother inlaw served me venison once but told me it was corned beef or some other meat. I was a little skeptical cause it did not taste the same as I usually made it. After I had taken a couple of bites he told me. I was actually mad cause I would not have eaten the meat if I knew what it was. Just a personal decision.

To the contrary - I've heard Musicians are moody bastids'. Look no further than all those VH1 - Behind The Music biographies. Just one melt down after another.

2 close friends of mine are chefs outta johnson & whales. I give the moody nod to dem boys. when the giants lose they break stuff even at my house lol

True story. My brother inlaw served me venison once but told me it was corned beef or some other meat. I was a little skeptical cause it did not taste the same as I usually made it. After I had taken a couple of bites he told me. I was actually mad cause I would not have eaten the meat if I knew what it was. Just a personal decision.

totally understand ....i tried to trick my wife but wouldnt work..LOL

she doesnt trust me..

Archived