OT: Forum Hostility

Dirtywater

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Before I leave this forum, I guess my original post makes even more sense. The level of hostility here is really sad. A lot of other forums deal with outsiders just fine, and don't chase people off.

I know people like BZ & GreenMachine tried to explain it to me that it is in jest here, but today when I tried to 'get in on it' I was attacked beyond the jesting level.

Anyway, just wanted to apologize to all I offended here in my short stay, and I'll try again down the road. Don't hold it against me.

Best.

DW :)

The problem is you are getting in on the side of a set of trolls who love to stir up **** here. So, when you come in on the same side as them, a lot of posters here just put you in the same category as them and attack you.

No, it is not right.

Just another wonderful quality of life the trolls here bring to the board.

Stick around. Say your piece and all will be well. Hell, you might even be thought of as a good Patsy Puke.

:)

BZ

Unlike the thread starter..I have a vast arsenal to deal with retaliation..plus..she knows I was just kidding..;)

Oh..BTW..shut up Tex!!;):)

bill, I love the way you finished up you're post. of all my posts here, I never once thought to say that. hope it works. I think i'll add it to my sig as a reminder ;)

bill, I love the way you finished up you're post. of all my posts here, I never once thought to say that. hope it works. I think i'll add it to my sig as a reminder ;)

I am always willing to help this forum in any way possible:) ;)

Just another wonderful quality of life the trolls here bring to the board.

Unfortunately, this is what happens when they're allowed to do whatever they want, and actually encouraged to do so.

Stick around. Say your piece and all will be well. Hell, you might even be thought of as a good Patsy Puke.

I agree that you should stick around. Different opinions are always welcomed, especially when it's constructive and not just blatent flaming like certain Pats trolls.

Before I leave this forum, I guess my original post makes even more sense. The level of hostility here is really sad. A lot of other forums deal with outsiders just fine, and don't chase people off.

I know people like BZ & GreenMachine tried to explain it to me that it is in jest here, but today when I tried to 'get in on it' I was attacked beyond the jesting level.

Anyway, just wanted to apologize to all I offended here in my short stay, and I'll try again down the road. Don't hold it against me.

Best.

DW :)

Why are you apologizing? Most of the posters here are idiots. Why are you getting all sensitive? Most of the posters here are idiots.

go take your meds Tex-half the time you don't even know WHO you're talking to-you think I'm a different poster from Florida after we post on the same sites for 3 and a half years

I know who I am talking to SoFla.

You are the Florida poster with the Platinum CD and the other Florida poster is the one with the jackass.

I know who I am talking to SoFla.

You are the Florida poster with the Platinum CD and the other Florida poster is the one with the jackass.

then why'd you say I had a nice ass in the word association thread Tex? Switching teams on us now?

go take your meds Tex-half the time you don't even know WHO you're talking to-you think I'm a different poster from Florida after we post on the same sites for 3 and a half years

Tx forgetting what site he was on? Cmon. That would never happen.

TX: Hey Max how about blah blah blah.

JIVIPer: Uh Tx, you are on the wrong board.

Man how that didn't win Post Of The Week I will never understand.

spjets posts these nice and cut smilies and graphics. Then he spends his free time shooting things. Anyone else find this disturbing?

Sorry in advance if this post seems hostile.

Sounds like a typical Jets fan to me. F'd-up but delusional enough to think he's actually normal.

spjets posts these nice and cut smilies and graphics. Then he spends his free time shooting things. Anyone else find this disturbing?

Note to self

watch garb and spjets- known gun handlers

no, not really Max. I've come to the conclusion he's a friggin idiot-even IF he is a Jets fan...or not

no, not really Max. I've come to the conclusion he's a friggin idiot-even IF he is a Jets fan...or not

SP? An idiot? You being serious? He has to be one of the nicest people I have ever met. Did I miss some more board drama? Damn I guess I have to start reading everything here. We had over 1,000 posts yesterday -- what did I miss?

SP? An idiot? You being serious? He has to be one of the nicest people I have ever met. Did I miss some more board drama? Damn I guess I have to start reading everything here. We had over 1,000 posts yesterday -- what did I miss?

he posts like a little girl giggling in his hands at a joke in middle school

I blame the mercury levels in the Lobstah and Steamahs....

I thought the Stemahs were from Cleveland. That is what GOB told me anyhow.

(And shame on anyone who gets that steamer joke -- you are warped in the head, just like me).

Archived