New Homepage

Maxman

We are pleased to unveil our new home page along with some new features. Please check out the front page and consider yourself warned. When you win the Post Of The Week award your post will be published on the front page. Think before you post, you just never know. Also we have added thumbnail pictures from our fan photo gallery.

A Big JetNation thank you goes out to GreenMachine for the work that he did on the banner. Also to Greenbeans for helping out with the technical side of things.

To our very own Verde there is no way to repay you for everything you have done. I think that is the first time I ever said that about you and meant it in a positive way! So please accept my most sincere thanks and know that it is all appreciated. The work you have done on the banner, graphics, etc -- THANKS.

One of the main reasons that we redesigned the site was to make certain features a little easier to find (i.e. Roster, Depth Chart, VBookie). Please check out these features and let us know if you have any questions.

There is more to come. The forum is being "reskinned" as I type. Also the menu sytem isn't 100% operational but we should have that going tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot. Another big JetNation thank you. This one goes out to my wife. Because I am sleeping until noon tomorrow (er, today) and she will be stuck with the kids, lol.

Let us know if you have any questions or problems with the site. Thanks!

Looks awesome, except for the first article on the page.

BTW, how the hell do you get to the home page from the forum?

Thanks! Also good article!

Oh and just click on the banner and it will take you to the homepage!

The banner was just refreshing the forum. Seems to be working now.

I could lie and act like I don't know what you are talking about. Or I could tell the truth and admit that I just fixed it.

Actually, nevermind. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Hey it looks great and props to all involved.

Any who, on the frontpage when you highlight a link like Jets Info, it opens up a drop up menu on top of the screen. You can get to it, but trust me on this, the more beers you have the harder it is to get to.

Good job. Someone fixed it in the forums as well too. :yahoo:

Beans is going to be a rich man. He figured out how to make a living off of following me around and cleaning up my mess. Pretty steady job too!

Thanks Beans!

This now looks like a real website!

Well that was the fear. Ultimately we decided that was a risk we were willing to take!

:crossfingers:

Just promise you won't expect too much from us. Like not crashing every Sunday and things like that.

Well that was the fear. Ultimately we decided that was a risk we were willing to take!

:crossfingers:

Just promise you won't expect too much from us. Like not crashing every Sunday and things like that.

Never fear mate. I'm good like that!

I'd like to thank Sooth aka Sean for all his hard work in making *******.com what it is today.

Sean, could you add the Arcade link to the bar where it used to be?

Thanks,

A Fan

Sooth called in sick today so I am going to answer this one on his behalf:

Folks:

We did you one better. We put a button for it underneath the banner. It will travel with you as long as you are here at JN. I would also like to add that the JN server will knock your socks off.

End Of Story!

\:D/

Archived