ESPN NFL Live just said Brady probably hurt

SouthernJet

The 2 analysts just said Pats dont make this move JUST for insurance. They sais Brady mus tbe physically banged up to point where it effectoing performance and Belly knows its a matter of time before he gives out.

May I, with your permission of course: Tick, tick, tick . . . !

Who would start if Brady were to go down?

Cassel or Vinny? If I'm the Pats I would give Cassel the opportunity due to his play in preseasons past & Week 17 last season. Vinny will not play unless both QB's are injured.

Seeing that Brady has been listed as "probable" for about two and half seasons now, I'd say that they are "probably" right. LOL!!!

Brady is playing. During LOCAL interviews - that you all don't get to see - he claims he is fine and that he was beat up good in the Jest game - said he was beat up like that in the Minny game. He said he feel's pretty good though. The man is tough as nails. As I stated before - the VT signing was a mental move....plus, in practice he can make pretend he's Rex Grossman. ;)

No, good enough to be ranked 29th in the NFL against the run.

Just for the record, how many rush TDs did the Pats have last week?

And taking out the fluke 50 yard run by Dillon, He would only have 48 yards and Maroney had 37...

But you are right..A defense that forces 3 turnovers against the Pats in Foxboro must suck.

Archived