The Giants SUCK

our wins may not have been of the best quality, but oh please..lets take a look at all 6 of the giants 'quality' wins (comcbined win-loss) of the 6 teams the 'ants have beaten: 25-35..you can talk when you get some quality wins under your belt

forget win-loss; lets look at the teams

Philadelphia (w/ Donovan) or Buffalo?

Washington or the Jets?

Atlanta or Miami?

(i'll give you Cincy)

Dallas or Green Bay?

Now you tell me, forgettin records, that the team the Giants beat aren't better than the AFC East garbage that the Pats are pickin on?

now get out of my room

you seem to have forgotten those mighty texans and unstoppable bucs that the giants have beaten, throw them in the mix and it evens up d*ck face.

and whatever enjoy your 8-8 season, at least there'll be one manning in the play-offs

So now your conceding that Peyton will be dominating you at RCA dome in January?

Im glad you finally came to your senses, bad news for you the Colts lost, now they can win 2 more games, clinch home-field through the playoffs, and then gameplan for the Patsies for about 6 weeks. Maybe this time they'll pick brady 8 times

as long as neither of our teams are as bad as the jets (even though they beat us for the first time in 4 years because it was just gettign unfair) i dont really need to be arguing with some d**che bag from the suck pile of a conference they call the nfc

i do not agree with you opinion of the nfc, and your calling of me a d***bag. none of these are true

but yea, the jets do suck. im glad we can agree on that ( by the way, if the pats hadnt run away with the afc east, which just might be the worst division in football, i would have told you to just fold a frisbee in half and swallow it and let it unfold in your stomach)

i do not agree with you opinion of the nfc, and your calling of me a d***bag. none of these are true

but yea, the jets do suck. im glad we can agree on that ( by the way, if the pats hadnt run away with the afc east, which just might be the worst division in football, i would have told you to just fold a frisbee in half and swallow it and let it unfold in your stomach)

Why don't you two faggots get a room?

rivers can sit on a d*ck. hes got the best back/WR/everything u could f*kin want in LT. Elis line aint givin him crap, but some of his passes have been garbage. We'll rebound against the titans and their great QB(wat a joke) next week and then kill Dallas and Tony Homo

You are a poopy poster.

Guys -- Make your point without all the 4 letter adjectives going forward.

Back on topic, 124: The Giants losing is not a bad thing when you work in an office with all Giants fans. Having them come into your office after each Jets loss makes you want to root against the Giants. Regardless of who they are playing.

F the Giants and their fag hag fans.

They are the biggest bunch blowhards in the NFL.

They play well when they have the lead. Dancing around, taking jump shots, trash talking like they are the alimighty. Then as soon as they get bunched in the mouth they run off crying to their mommies.

Biggest bunch of pu$$ies in the NFL.

19/41, 230 yds, 5.6 ypa TD, 2 INT. Even as bad as he was, he's still better than Chad is. That's what's truly sad.

10/17 70 yards 4.2 ypa 3 INTs for our boy.

If Pennington could improve to be as bad as Eli, we'd probably have beaten the Bears.

What Manning has to do with Chad I dont really know.

But its not like we gave up Phillip Rivers, a 1st, 3rd, and 5th rounder for Chad.

F the Giants and their fag hag fans.

They are the biggest bunch blowhards in the NFL.

They play well when they have the lead. Dancing around, taking jump shots, trash talking like they are the alimighty. Then as soon as they get bunched in the mouth they run off crying to their mommies.

Biggest bunch of pu$$ies in the NFL.

I was happy to see they added Sam Madison to that class organization.

I'm also really getting sick of "This is your life" Tiki Barber everytime the Giants are on. The guy is a good back but not a great back.

Plexi-glass Burruss is a complete joke. He throws Manning under the bus more than Herm threw Hackett. Yeah great friggin try on tackling that guy on the int yesterday.

Strachan = Overated.

Shockey = Overated

There isn't one guy on that team worth rooting for.

They are Sh!t

The front office is Sh!t

and

The Giant fans are Sh!t.

The only thing lower than the Giants are the Cowboys and the Fish.

F'em

I'm also really getting sick of "This is your life" Tiki Barber everytime the Giants are on. The guy is a good back but not a great back.

Plexi-glass Burruss is a complete joke. He throws Manning under the bus more than Herm threw Hackett. Yeah great friggin try on tackling that guy on the int yesterday.

Strachan = Overated.

Shockey = Overated

They are Sh!t

The front office is Sh!t

and

The Giant fans are Sh!t.

F'em

Honestly, I like Antonio Pierce. He brings it every Sunday without the BS sideshow nonsense you get from way too many of the clowns the Giants have on their roster.

Strachan = Overated.

Shockey = Overated

They are Sh!t

The front office is Sh!t

and

The Giant fans are Sh!t.

F'em

in 2005 Tiki Barber had the second most Rush + Recieving yards combined in a single season in NFL history

Tiki's 04, 05 and so far 06 seasons can rank with the best of them

They get what they deserve. They started that gay jump-shot celebration and were taunting opposing teams with it A LOT. Now they get it thrown back in their faces. That whole karma thing :)

Did you see some of the Bears doing that in the Jets game? It was cracking me up. I assume they know that it wasn't really an insult against the Jets.

I don't buy this Tiki Barber is a nice guy crap. Everytime I see him with that stupid smirk on his face I just want to punch his face in so hard... don't know why, just don't really like him, especially the past few years. Give Tiki the ball? Why? Sorry Tiki, as much as Giant fans want to smoke the ganja and think that you're half the back LT is, you're not, you're not great. You're not a Hall of Famer because you turned it on for 5 or 6 years. Screw that. Show some consistency for a decade +.

Archived