LOL

flick

So have any of you ever actually said LOL in real life conversation? I rarely use it online because I think it's stupid but I see it so often that I'm afraid one day I'm going to let it slip while having a conversation with someone.

So have any of you ever actually said LOL in real life conversation? I rarely use it online because I think it's stupid but I see it so often that I'm afraid one day I'm going to let it slip while having a conversation with someone.

LOL! i use it all the time. people often think i am starting to spell lollipop .... ;)

but I do say

OY!

:lol:

Can't be verified...this "LOL." I mean, how do you know a person is really "LOL" on a messageboard? Folks could just post "LOL" to give the impression that they have a good sense of humor. I do it all the time - but am I really LOL?

LOL!!!

Can't be verified...this "LOL." I mean, how do you know a person is really "LOL" on a messageboard? Folks could just post "LOL" to give the impression that they have a good sense of humor. I do it all the time - but am I really LOL?

LOL!!!

Hey Garb. LOL.

LOL!!!

Seeing that you're incapable of showing emotion, we all pretty much knew that you weren't LOLing. :)

terminator.jpg

Seeing that you're incapable of showing emotion, we all pretty much knew that you weren't LOLing. :)

terminator.jpg

So true! It's not like I wear my emotions on my sleeve or anything...

Hey, if LOL is "lazy" what exactly would the use of smilie icons be?

Internet speak is laziness personified. Besides, it's good cover for people hoo cant spel. and what's up with typing all in lower case letters? More lazy cr*p. Purposeless freaks, I hate you.

I almost picked up a manual type-writer at a garage sale for the sheer novelty of it. Type-type-type my thoughts on real paper-paper-paper.

Internet speak is laziness personified. Besides, it's good cover for people hoo cant spel. and what's up with typing all in lower case letters? More lazy cr*p. Purposeless freaks, I hate you.

I almost picked up a manual type-writer at a garage sale for the sheer novelty of it. Type-type-type my thoughts on real paper-paper-paper.

i love being a freak! aand a lazy one at that.... and here i thought i was modeling ee cummings... yeah i know i dont rhyme....and these "..." are probably aalso reallllllllllllly annoying... i should also put a few extra smilies to make my posts even more delicious....:tongue:... hmmmm maybe i should change my name to freakgal... kinda fits ;) ...

but alas i hate that you hate me .... i thought my delightful personality would shine over my whimsical way of posting...

ttfn,

freakgal... or whimsicalgal :lol:

i love being a freak! aand a lazy one at that.... and here i thought i was modeling ee cummings... yeah i know i dont rhyme....and these "..." are probably aalso reallllllllllllly annoying... i should also put a few extra smilies to make my posts even more delicious....:tongue:... hmmmm maybe i should change my name to freakgal... kinda fits ;) ...

but alas i hate that you hate me .... i thought my delightful personality would shine over my whimsical way of posting...

ttfn,

freakgal... or whimsicalgal :lol:

You've been drinking tequilla for breakfast again, I see. Tsk....tsk......

Archived