Best rookie RB in football?

Blackout

Addai

Mike Bell

Maroney

Washington

Jones Drew

Mike Bell: 100 carries, 423 yards (4.2 ypc), 5 TDs; 16 rec for 111 yards (6.9), 0 TDs

Leon Washington: 113 carries, 471 yards (4.2) 2 TDs; 10 rec for 91 yards (9.1) 0 TDs

Laurence Maroney: 151 carries, 610 yards (4.0) 4 TDs; 18 rec for 188 yards (10.4) 1 TD

Maurice Jones-Drew: 90 carries, 454 yards (5.0), 6 TDs; 32 rec for 317 yards (9.9), 2 TDs

Yeah, Jones-Drew is definitely the worst of the bunch. :rolleyes:

Mike Bell: 100 carries, 423 yards (4.2 ypc), 5 TDs; 16 rec for 111 yards (6.9), 0 TDs

Leon Washington: 113 carries, 471 yards (4.2) 2 TDs; 10 rec for 91 yards (9.1) 0 TDs

Laurence Maroney: 151 carries, 610 yards (4.0) 4 TDs; 18 rec for 188 yards (10.4) 1 TD

Maurice Jones-Drew: 90 carries, 454 yards (5.0); 32 rec for 317 yards (9.9), 2 TDs

Yeah, Jones-Drew is definitely the worst of the bunch. :rolleyes:

I put him last because i don't think he has staying power because of his size.

Tough to say after the small sample but right now, if I had to choose I would take Maroney over all those guys. The rest are excellent rb's but no one looks better than Maroney right now. Regarding the rest, and this is based purely on watching them each run, how they run and attack holes and make people miss (i.e., not stats), then my #2 would be a tie between Jones Drew and Mike Bell with Leon being a close third.

Not sold on Addai just yet.

Btw, notice who I didn't mention, yeah, that guy.

Tough to say after the small sample but right now, if I had to choose I would take Maroney over all those guys. The rest are excellent rb's but no one looks better than Maroney right now. Regarding the rest, and this is based purely on watching them each run, how they run and attack holes and make people miss (i.e., not stats), then my #2 would be a tie between Jones Drew and Mike Bell with Leon being a close third.

Not sold on Addai just yet.

Btw, notice who I didn't mention, yeah, that guy.

I agree. Shocker.....I know.

Plus, Maroney is second in KO returns. .1 yards behind Miller in KO returns.

Tex - I have to agree with you about Bush. As much second guessing as Houston get for getting Mario Williams, it is not like Bush is setting the league on fire. A second coming of Gale Sayers I think some said he would be? Yeah right.

Bush

Addai

Maroney

Leon

how do you guys rank these 4?

Bush (upside man)

Maroney (horse!)

Addai

Jones-Drew

1000th) Leon

To even put him in the discussion is ridiculous... My ranking is a little overexaggerated on purpose, but if Leon Washington is on a team with a decent RB, he's a special teams player only.

Archived