The Official Jets Fans Only Thread

Maxman

this in response to Farve saying the Jets are no better than his team...if I knew how to highlight I'd do it to the last two sentances here...

"...Oh, no? The Packers (4-8) are having the kind of season that was expected of the Jets, one of five teams in the race for two wild-card spots. With a healthy roster and a soft schedule, the Jets could be in the midst of a miracle season. They're on the rise..."

bumping this great thread up....again

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this in response to Farve saying the Jets are no better than his team...if I knew how to highlight I'd do it to the last two sentances here...

"...Oh, no? The Packers (4-8) are having the kind of season that was expected of the Jets, one of five teams in the race for two wild-card spots. With a healthy roster and a soft schedule, the Jets could be in the midst of a miracle season. They're on the rise..."

bumping this great thread up....again

Who said this? Made my loins feel good.:P

We are the best team in NY, while the Midgets are full of crybabys!

At least the Jets, a real NY football team, doesn't cry after every loss. If you cry about losing a game, then you are in the wrong sport.

THIS IS THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL! AND THAT'S WHAT THE GINTS ARE DOING.

I love the positivity Joe-there's a power in it and I've actually seen it work during an in-game thread once a few years back...it was-OK,everybody think good thoughts and good things happened...I woke up this morning thinking why NOT us? I don't really see a big dominant force out there....

I love the positivity Joe-there's a power in it and I've actually seen it work during an in-game thread once a few years back...it was-OK,everybody think good thoughts and good things happened...I woke up this morning thinking why NOT us? I don't really see a big dominant force out there....

Here is what excites me from the last few weeks, when you think of dominent teams, you usually think of actual players, indy=manning, SD=Tomlinson, Eagles(of 2 years ago)=TO, their reason for their success was putting the game on the shoulders of a few key individuals. This is something that can really be gameplanned pretty easily. When you think of the pats during their bowl run, it wasn't about a single player, it was about a SYSTEM, when you thought of the Steelers the last few years, it was their defense and running, not so much just Polomolu or The Bus. I think the Jets are kind of in the same situation, it isn't a key player, it is something greater than that. For us it is creativity. It is about taking what you have and making it work, about taking what the opposition has, and working with how to beat that. This is something that is much harder to gameplan against, and why some teams with some outstanding players just don't get it done. We have frustrated a lot of teams this year, even in our losses, and pulling up the tape of each weeks game will show something different, so how do you really gameplan against that?

Here is what excites me from the last few weeks, when you think of dominent teams, you usually think of actual players, indy=manning, SD=Tomlinson, Eagles(of 2 years ago)=TO, their reason for their success was putting the game on the shoulders of a few key individuals. This is something that can really be gameplanned pretty easily. When you think of the pats during their bowl run, it wasn't about a single player, it was about a SYSTEM, when you thought of the Steelers the last few years, it was their defense and running, not so much just Polomolu or The Bus. I think the Jets are kind of in the same situation, it isn't a key player, it is something greater than that. For us it is creativity. It is about taking what you have and making it work, about taking what the opposition has, and working with how to beat that. This is something that is much harder to gameplan against, and why some teams with some outstanding players just don't get it done. We have frustrated a lot of teams this year, even in our losses, and pulling up the tape of each weeks game will show something different, so how do you really gameplan against that?

more examples of how the game is changing-also,the no-huddle.Look how it's wreaking havoc on defenses by limiting substitutions and we're among the best at it.I love what this team is becoming...we ain't there yet but something drastic happened in the second half of that Cleveland game.The Jets are getting better on both sides of the ball along with having maybe the best specials teams units in the NFL.

LOL!

i would quote it...but last time i quoted womething in this thread... my post was deleted...

actually a couple of them were... but no one told me... they just disappeared...

how bad is it when I become controversial? :lol:

LOL!

i would quote it...but last time i quoted womething in this thread... my post was deleted...

actually a couple of them were... but no one told me... they just disappeared...

how bad is it when I become controversial? :lol:

Don't quote the Pats fans and you won't be deleted!!!

We absolutely ass-raped the Patsies for Mangini.Now the whole world can see why Belly tried to talk Mangini out of taking the Jets job--------he was scared ****less of facing Mangini twice a year!!!!!!

This is one thing that is becoming rather clear as the season goes on.

Dear Pats Fans,

Just stop posting in this thread.

Dear Jets Fans,

Stop quoting them. It give us more to delete. Also no need to report the posts in this thread. We will delete them. When you report a post it just about rings my house phone. Let's save the reported posts for when Rome is indeed burning.

To Everyone,

Cursing is not allowed in this thread or anywhere here.

Dear Pats Fans,

Dear Jets Fans,

Stop quoting them. It give us more to delete. Also no need to report the posts in this thread. We will delete them. When you report a post it just about rings my house phone. Let's save the reported posts for when Rome is indeed burning.

To Everyone,

you delete there posts if they post in here thats great...lol

Dear Pats Fans,

Dear Jets Fans,

To Everyone,

Bump:yahoo:

Archived