If Chad takes us into...

ECURB

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean like PennyBoy's little 6-yard flip to Cotchery that was turned into a 71-yard TD against the Pats in week 2?

Well..If you call Chad out.. You have to Call every QB out that has a short pass go for big yardage.

WOW I missed this entire thread, just caught up.

madmike, you are so wrong on this its not even funny. Actually, it is REALLY FUNNY.

Pennington isnt even close to being a top 10 QB, he's probably not top 15 either. You do realize we're talking about a QB who's thrown 13 interceptions and only 13 touchdowns in the easiest friggen schedule in the NFL.

Oh and from the 2003 - Week 13 2006

Bulger = 73 TDs, 52 INTs

Delhomme = 84 TDs, 56 INTs

McNabb = 81 TDs, 34 INTs

Brees = 82 TDs, 47 INTs

Pennington = 44 TDs, 37 INTs

STFU!

dont get mad just stating the facts...chad to cotch for 22 yards TD and the jets beat the pats in there house...yea babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm a little surprised that you have the mental capacity to actually turn on a computer, let alone figure out how to get online and type.

madmike, you are so wrong on this its not even funny. Actually, it is REALLY FUNNY.

Pennington isnt even close to being a top 10 QB, he's probably not top 15 either. You do realize we're talking about a QB who's thrown 13 interceptions and only 13 touchdowns in the easiest friggen schedule in the NFL.

Bulger = 73 TDs, 52 INTs

McNabb = 81 TDs, 34 INTs

Brees = 82 TDs, 47 INTs

STFU!

Wow, the 17-year old dooshey just completely owned madmike and jetsfanbkny. :yahoo:

Bulger = 73 TDs, 52 INTs

McNabb = 81 TDs, 34 INTs

Brees = 82 TDs, 47 INTs

STFU!

McNabb is a below average passer whose career is over, unlike Chad who is an elite QB and has a long career ahead of him being 1 year younger.

I did not think outside of Rush Limbaugh and the TO nuthuggers people thought McNabb wasn't MVP caliber. But now i realize that there is a power even greater than racism and thug/immaturity worship, and that is Jets homerism. If you took all the brain power used to defend Chad with ridiculous excuses you could cure ca-----well, on second thought, I'm not sure combining all of that would even get you higher than VY on a Wonderlic test so never mind.

Bulger = 73 TDs, 52 INTs

McNabb = 81 TDs, 34 INTs

Brees = 82 TDs, 47 INTs

STFU!

Barton you couldn't be stupid enough to judge QB's on TD/INT ratio. Could you?

What do you judge a QB on?

Looks? His smile? How nice of a guy he is?

If they are the starting QB of the Jets, they are the best QB in the history of the NFL, to be succeeded by whoever else starts for the Jets, except the successor is always the wrong choice before he starts.

Also the number of shoulder surgeries you've had is a good indication of how good you are. Unless you are Brees, even though by that logic he ought to be #2. Note that total injuries don't count either, and playing through them doesn't matter either, that's why McNabb is garbage, he negates injuries by playing through them, and they aren't to his shoulders either, a complete loser.

no not saying that just letting you know where on a football site and there shouldnt be personal attacks calling people dumb...ok sir yes sir errrrrrrrrrrrrrr....corny

You're right, there shouldn't be any personal attacks, jerkoff.

no wins or am i wrong...

What has Chad won as a QB in the NFL?

His record in

2002 was 8-4

2003 was 4-6

2004 was 8-5

2005 was 1-2

2006 is 7-5

for a total of 28-22 with a 2-2 playoff record and no Championship game appearances.

His career winning % including playoffs is .560 meaning that out of every 16 games we win around 9 games. Not good enough IMO

Archived