If Chad takes us into...

ECURB

give me a friggin break dude-go sign in on the I Hate Chad Thread-I won't even dignify answering each of those names witha yea or ney

Who on that list are you taking Chad over, give me a friggin' break.

To borrow a post form another board

As far as Chad is concerned, here's little something to throw out for you. Currently the "great" Chad Pennington has a TD-to-INT ratio of 1:1. That's pretty sad. Just to give you a further idea, here are the other NFL QBs who have a ratio equal to or worse than 1:1.

Jon Kitna - 13 TDs - 16 INTs (Heavy discussions of being benched)

Alex Smith - 12 TDs - 12 INTs (2nd Year Pro on a pretty bad team)

Ben Roethlisberger - 14 TDs - 20 INTs (Hurt much of the season and widely considered to be playing like crap)

Matt Leinart - 8 TDs - 9 INTs (Rookie)

Charlie Frye - 10 TDs - 16 INTs (2nd Year Pro on a pretty bad team)

Joey Harrington - 11 TDs - 13 INTs (He's Joey Harrington, need I say more?)

Vince Young - 10 TDs - 10 INTs (Rookie, also has 4 rushing TDs)

Brad Johnson - 8 TDs - 14 INTs (Benched)

Jake Plummer - 11 TDs - 12 INTs (Benched)

Drew Bledsore - 7 TDs - 8 INTs (Benched)

Andrew Walter - 3 TDs - 9 INTs (2nd Year Pro on one of the worst offenses of all time, Benched)

Bruce Gradkowski - 9 TDs - 9 INTs (SIX ROUND ROOKIE! eek.gif )

Guys such as the immortal JP Losman (12-10), Rex Grossman (18-17) who everyone keeps saying should be benched, and Mike Vick (15-9) are just a few of the leagues unimpressive passers who are doing a better job. At the rate Chad keeps turning the ball over, combined with his obvious physical limitations, how can anyone say he should just be handed a job?

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No check again.

Though if I were to start a team I'd take guys like Manning, Carr, and Vick over Chad in a second due to their ages and coachable skills.

geez Ikey I really thought you knew more about football-I guess post counts on rival sites mean only 1 thing...high post counts

Ok again...who are the 12 to 15 better QBs than Chad starting week 14?

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Carson Palmer

Drew Brees

Tony Romo

Phillip Rivers

Trent Green

Vince Young

Marc Bulger

Jake Delhomme

Matt Hasselbeck

QBs in the same league as Pennington

Matt Leinart

Ben Roethlisberger

JP Losman

Eli Manning

Jon Kitna

David Carr

Steve McNair

Alex Smith

give me a friggin break dude-go sign in on the I Hate Chad Thread-I won't even dignify answering each of those names witha yea or ney

Why? Everyone on that list (cept maybe Garrard) are all better than Chad. And he didnt even have Delhomme on his list, who is definetly better than Chad.

The numbers dont lie, Chadinettes. Chad is an inferior QB to over half the QBs in the NFL.

Nice tactic, if you can't knock the post then knock the poster.

Lame.

no it's just that the post is focking ridiculous-I ain't knocking you personally Ikey-I know the difference there's been way too much here on a just-won-a-game-yesterday Jets site

pay attention things have been moving fast here all day

I'm saying you failed your writing classes, and you need to go back and edit it so that it resembles proper english grammar and structure such that non-retards can figure out what you're trying to convey.

Peyton Manning=yes

Tom Brady=yes

Carson Palmer=yes

Drew Brees=yes

Tony Romo=no cause of the talent they have

Phillip Rivers=no cause he got LT

Trent Green=no cause of the talent they got

Vince Young=you are smoking some good stuff

Marc Bulger=no cause of the talent they got

Jake Delhomme=no cause of the talent they got

Matt Hasselbeck=have you seen his play lateley?

Matt Leinart=pass me what you got cause you are smoking some heavy heavy stuff

Ben Roethlisberger= at least you compared him to a qb with a ring.

JP Losman=wow you out of your ming

Eli Manning=def same league

Jon Kitna=holy do you see what your typing

David Carr=wow no need to explain

Steve McNair=back then or now if now your losing it

Alex Smith

=lol i know your bugging out

I'm saying you failed your writing classes, and you need to go back and edit it so that it resembles proper english grammar and structure such that non-retards can figure out what you're trying to convey.

again with name calling...calling people stupid and retard over the internet is not tough buddy....

no it's just that the post is focking ridiculous-I ain't knocking you personally Ikey-I know the difference there's been way too much here on a just-won-a-game-yesterday Jets site

What do you want us to talk about? Babies, flowers, and cupcakes?

The only reason the board looks like this after a win is because that's when the 'tards come out of the woodworks and make dumbass posts.

Peyton Manning=yes

Tom Brady=yes

Carson Palmer=yes

Drew Brees=yes

Tony Romo=no cause of the talent they have

Phillip Rivers=no cause he got LT

Trent Green=no cause of the talent they got

Vince Young=you are smoking some good stuff

Marc Bulger=no cause of the talent they got

Jake Delhomme=no cause of the talent they got

Matt Hasselbeck=have you seen his play latley?

Matt Leinart=pass me what you got cause you are smoking some heavy heavy stuff

Ben Roethlisberger= at least you compared him to a qb with a ring.

JP Losman=wow you out of your ming

Eli Manning=def same league

Jon Kitna=holy do you see what your typing

David Carr=wow no expination needed

Steve McNair=back then or now if now your losing it

Alex Smith

So, judging from this post, you think Chad Pennington is the 5th best QB in football.

But I'm the one who is losing my mind.

What do you want us to talk about? Babies, flowers, and cupcakes?

The only reason the board looks like this after a win is because that's when the 'tards come out of the woodworks and make dumbass posts.

there you go again calling people names..guess you cant have a convo with nobody these days...

again with name calling...calling people stupid and retard over the internet is not tough buddy....

Shut up you retard. I asked him nicely the first time, but he tried to take a "subtle" shot at my intelligence. Since I don't need to hide behind passive aggressive bull**** posting, I simply told him straight up what I thought, since he refused to be civil in the first place. Why don't you get on him for being a dick in the first place you faggot?

protip: other people will respond to you in the same way you treat them. If you want to have a civil, intelligent debate, you need to be able to bring that to the table yourself. In your case, intelligence is asking for too much, but you at least should have the capability to be civil.

Shut up you retard. I asked him nicely the first time, but he tried to take a "subtle" shot at my intelligence. Since I don't need to hide behind passive aggressive bull**** posting, I simply told him straight up what I thought, since he refused to be civil in the first place. Why don't you get on him for being a dick in the first place you faggot?

protip: other people will respond to you in the same way you treat them. If you want to have a civil, intelligent debate, you need to be able to bring that to the table yourself. In your case, intelligence is asking for too much, but you at least should have the capability to be civil.

who the **** you calling a retard bro...faggot you piece of **** ill beat the **** out of you...

and why are they top 5...explain that

Hint: It has nothing to do with a QB who cant hit them down the field in stride, and has thrown as many interceptions as touchdowns.

Also, you forgot that 1 WR went to the probowl with the redskins, not with Chad Pennington throwing him the ball.

The other WR broke Torry Holts NCstate receiving records.

and why are they top 5...explain that

Because they are good players and make catches. DUH.

The pair have combined for 119 receptions. Only the Bengals' combo of Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh (137), the Texans' Andre Johnson and Eric Moulds (133) and the Colts' Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne (120) have been more productive.

you like it..the kid is calling me a retard and faggot over a internet chat room that i promise you he wouldnt in his life say in front of me...

Oh man, I'd probably ****ing kill you. Unless you've trained in MMA and weigh at least 190, I don't think you stand a chance against me.

Hint: It has nothing to do with a QB who cant hit them down the field in stride, and has thrown as many interceptions as touchdowns.

Also, you forgot that 1 WR went to the probowl with the redskins, not with Chad Pennington throwing him the ball.

The other WR broke Torry Holts NCstate receiving records.

and before he went to the redskins and got all that money was because of who...

Archived