If Chad takes us into...

ECURB

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McNabb is done and as good as he was, he pissed his pants in the SB, I wouldn't go near him. Of course I grew up with Joe who was cool.

McNair is a solid pro, I always liked him and I was freaking dying for the Jets to draft Young only to be told by everyone on the board he was an idiot incapable of carrying a clip board for anything other than remedial math drills. Talk to me about Romo when he beats a good Defense. All the Pennington haters, like myself, always bring up this argument when talking about Chad. What D has Romo beat? In 02 Chad was Romo except better. Stop talking about the flavor of the month that

all YOU guys are talking about rankings...all some of us care about is WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES FOR THE JETS-screw this FF crap-the guy's won 5 outta the last 7 games for us and has us in position to maybe make the friggin playoffs-what do you want from a Jets QB?

Let me guess, you included the Pats RB's when you compiled your stats?

• Caldwell 3.9
  • Brown 4.1
  • Gabriel 5.4
  • Gaffney 2.5
  • Jackson 3.1
  • Watson 4.4
  • Graham 4.2
  • Thomas 11.3

• AVG: 4.6125
  • With RBS: 5.64

• Coles 3.3
  • Cotchery 4.2
  • J-Mac 3.4
  • Dwight 3.9 ( note: it was 6.9 last year w/NE)
  • Baker 3.9
  • Ryan 2.0
  • Smith -0.2

• AVG: 2.93
  • With RBS: 4.2

all YOU guys are talking about rankings...all some of us care about is WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES FOR THE JETS-screw this FF crap-the guy's won 5 outta the last 7 games for us and has us in position to maybe make the friggin playoffs-what do you want from a Jets QB?

Some of us care about winning superbowls. The Chad "haters" dont think he can, and for good reason, which doesnt need to be rehashed all over again.

Chad has played like crap overall the last 7 games, go look at the stats. The defense is winning us games, them and an easy a$$ schedule. Chad had a good 1st half vs green bay, his 1st good game in like 2 months. We can do better than him, and in reality, we will have to get much better from our QB if we want to win a superbowl. 13TDs/13INTs with this schedule is pretty pathetic.

thank you florida

Some of us care about winning superbowls. The Chad "haters" dont think he can, and for good reason, which doesnt need to be rehashed all over again.

Chad has played like crap overall the last 7 games, go look at the stats. The defense is winning us games, them and an easy a$$ schedule. Chad had a good 1st half vs green bay, his 1st good game in like 2 months. We can do better than him, and in reality, we will have to get much better from our QB if we want to win a superbowl. 13TDs/13INTs with this schedule is pretty pathetic.

your right the D has been winning games for us but in the begging of the season the offense was winning games for us so lets hope the gel at the same time and wipe people up..

I want to become a legitimate SB contender, not competing for the #6 seed and an early ticket home in the postseason.

The only way to be a legit contender (usually) is to win the division and get a bye, with a bye you get at least one home game in the divisional round.

Chad is usually good for 9-10 wins every year he is healthy, which is probably not good enough for us to be major players in the playoffs.

of those 13 INTs-5 have come on tipped passes-for what it's worth

I want to become a legitimate SB contender, not competing for the #6 seed and an early ticket home in the postseason.

The only way to be a legit contender (usually) is to win the division and get a bye, with a bye you get at least one home game in the divisional round.

Chad is usually good for 9-10 wins every year he is healthy, which is probably not good enough for us to be major players in the playoffs.

To get one of the two bye's, a team has to go 12-4 at a bare minimum.

OK fair enough Ikeyman-so what would be YOUR solution starting Sunday against Buffalo? Would you do what Shanahan has done and say "screw it,we're not a true contender anyway" and pretty much forfiet the season?What's is your solution to our lousy, and average at best QBing situation-I really want to hear....

Not gonna let you off TX:

Let me guess, you included the Pats RB's when you compiled your stats?

• Caldwell 3.9
  • Brown 4.1
  • Gabriel 5.4
  • Gaffney 2.5
  • Jackson 3.1
  • Watson 4.4
  • Graham 4.2
  • Thomas 11.3

• Coles 3.3
  • Cotchery 4.2
  • J-Mac 3.4
  • Baker 3.9
  • Ryan 2.0
  • Smith -0.2

OK fair enough Ikeyman-so what would be YOUR solution starting Sunday against Buffalo? Would you do what Shanahan has done and say "screw it,we're not a true contender anyway" and pretty much forfiet the season?What's is your solution to our lousy, and average at best QBing situation-I really want to hear....

Leave Chad in for the rest of the season as he is our best option right now, and have a competition for the 2007 season between he and Clemens in TC.

• Caldwell 3.9
  • Brown 4.1
  • Gabriel 5.4
  • Gaffney 2.5
  • Jackson 3.1
  • Watson 4.4
  • Graham 4.2
  • Thomas 11.3

• Coles 3.3
  • Cotchery 4.2
  • J-Mac 3.4
  • Baker 3.9
  • Ryan 2.0
  • Smith -0.2

Those stats really show how much better a QB Brady is than Chad because our recievers are way more talented than the Pats. These Pat recievers were #3 and #4 guys on the Chargers and Raiders for crissakes.

Leave Chad in for the rest of the season as he is our best option right now, and have a competition for the 2007 season between he and Clemens in TC.

I'm sure that's what will happen anyway-Mangini made Chad earn it this year and every player at every position-nobody was anointed anything since he got here.That was a tactic of the previous regime...

Those stats really show how much better a QB Brady is than Chad because our recievers are way more talented than the Pats. These Pat recievers were #3 and #4 guys on the Chargers and Raiders for crissakes.

This is the worse spin job I have ever seen!!!

Penny Sucks because of the misconception of the WRs YAC....

Brady is better because his WRs have more YAC?

Whatever..

This is the worse spin job I have ever seen!!!

Penny Sucks because of the misconception of the WRs YAC....

Brady is better because his WRs have more YAC?

Whatever..

No Brady is better because Brady is better. At everything, from pocket presence to arm strength to hitting his receivers in stride to finding matching accessories for his Gucci purse.

• Caldwell 3.9
  • Brown 4.1
  • Gabriel 5.4
  • Gaffney 2.5
  • Jackson 3.1
  • Watson 4.4
  • Graham 4.2
  • Thomas 11.3

• Coles 3.3
  • Cotchery 4.2
  • J-Mac 3.4
  • Baker 3.9
  • Ryan 2.0
  • Smith -0.2

Pats receivers are more athletic, thus better YAC. ;)

No Brady is better because Brady is better. At everything, from pocket presence to arm strength to hitting his receivers in stride to finding matching accessories for his Gucci purse.

I am not arguing who is better...

I am just prooving that TX is wrong about YAC

from what i heard he and paris hilton where caught fighting for one at a store...paris won though he fumbled and she recovered...

On this team there is going to be competition for every position. You won't find anyone who has a problem with that.

Brady is better then Chad. I've never said otherwise... You can also count the number of QB's better then Brady on 2 fingers.

LOL @ Madmike.

He is like TX's alter-ego.

Yeah I'm the Anti-Tex. I post on a site for MY OWN TEAM. I actually know something about football. I actually live within 500 miles of my team. I'm not a bandwagon fan. I'm a realest not a homer, and I don't try to spin every post to make the jets look bad.

Yeah I'm the Anti-Tex. I post on a site for MY OWN TEAM. I actually know something about football. I actually live within 500 miles of my team. I'm not a bandwagon fan. I'm a realest not a homer, and I don't try to spin every post to make the jets look bad.

TX has forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

Then again, so have 99.9% of the posters on this forum.

Lick the behind of your troll master some more why don't ya?

I was arguing with TX yesterday.

I argue with dumb statements, period. That's what I do. And that is why I seem to argue with you so much. Because you make Peter North look like R44.

I was arguing with TX yesterday.

I argue with dumb statements, period. That's what I do. And that is why I seem to argue with you so much. Because you make Peter North look like R44.

You're just a typical internet jackass who looks for people who disagree with you and then calls them names. You add less to this board then the trolls. I'm here to talk football not throw personal insults around. Why don't you stick on ****ing topic? Every discussion you get into ends with name calling.

You're just a typical internet jackass who looks for people who disagree with you and then calls them names. You add less to this board then the trolls. I'm here to talk football not throw personal insults around. Why don't you stick on ****ing topic? Every discussion you get into ends with name calling.

The only time I resort to name-calling is when I am talking to you, because it is impossible to have a real football discussion with you.

Archived