If Chad takes us into...

ECURB

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bottom line-Pennington has some limitaations. If come next July Clemens is ready, so be it. What matters now is Sunday against the Jills. And I trust that between Schottenheimer and Penngngton the Jets will get it done.Dwelling on what might happen next year is pretty pointless.

I'm so impressed with Brian Schottenheimer I think someone should check his birth certificate. A guy this smart cannot be spawn of Martyball.

The problems is that the Chad haters are all rooting for the bills to get chad on the bench as quickly as possible.

Yeah.

A QB putting zero points on the board is the exact same thing as leading his team to 6 touchdowns.

Do you even think before you post? Or, are you even capable of thought?

Then why don't you give Chad credit for games he's played well in but the Jets have lost? BECAUSE you are a complete joke hypocrite who will spin anything just like your troll pals.

Then why don't you give Chad credit for games he's played well in but the Jets have lost? BECAUSE you are a complete joke hypocrite who will spin anything just like your troll pals.

He played well against Indy and New England.

Voila. Credit to Chad for the two games that we lost in which he did not **** the bed.

Now, let's see you give him the proper credit for the three games we lost where he DID **** the bed.

Voila. Credit to Chad for the two games that we lost in which he did not **** the bed.

Now, let's see you give him the proper credit for the three games we lost where he DID **** the bed.

Every QB has good days and bad days. He has had MANY more good games this year then bad and thats why he's staying as the QB.

I will also give you that this team feels much more confident with Chad Pennington as its starting QB than Kellen Clemens or Patrick Ramsey

I'm not denying that.

IMO, we need an upgrade at QB if we want to make a serious run at the SB. As well as the Jets are playing right now, I really don't believe that they have a serious shot at the SB.

Chad is fine as long as we are playing the Texans or Green Bay. The playoffs are a completely different animal. Chads failings against good defenses have been posted ad nauseum by TX. Those are the same defenses that we'll (hopefully) see in the playoffs.

I look back at the Cleveland game and that says a lot about the kind of player Chad is-all game he stinks up the field but at the end still gave us a chance to probably win the game...he didn't walk around cursing at his recievers or coaches or walk off the field with his head down like oh say a Tom Brady-he went back out there and brought his team back and should have gotten that Baker call-that shows something......

I'm not denying that.

IMO, we need an upgrade at QB if we want to make a serious run at the SB. As well as the Jets are playing right now, I really don't believe that they have a serious shot at the SB.

Chad is fine as long as we are playing the Texans or Green Bay. The playoffs are a completely different animal. Chads failings against good defenses have been posted ad nauseum by TX. Those are the same defenses that we'll (hopefully) see in the playoffs.

Agreed. If they should make the playoffs this year, this would be his last chance to chase some ghosts

I look back at the Cleveland game and that says a lot about the kind of player Chad is-all game he stinks up the field but at the end still gave us a chance to probably win the game...he didn't walk around cursing at his recievers or coaches or walk off the field with his head down like oh say a Tom Brady-he went back out there and brought his team back and should have gotten that Baker call-that shows something......

If that side judge wasn't a complete incompetent everyone would be talking about how great a job by Chad bouncing back after a bad game...

If that side judge wasn't a complete incompetent everyone would be talking about how great a job by Chad bouncing back after a bad game...

No, I would have been saying how lucky we were to win, considering how badly Chad played.

I'm not denying that.

yea but the last team we played with a good defense we beat nobody knows if the tide is turning with chad...and im saying it is...call me a homer what ever thats just my opinion...

No, I would have been saying how lucky we were to win, considering how badly Chad played.

lucky i dont know about that he got us down there and threw a pass that was just awsome where only baker can make a play on it and he did but the outcome was what it was horse shyt...

yea but the last team we played with a good defense we beat nobody knows if the tide is turning with chad...and im saying it is...call me a homer what ever thats just my opinion...

HOMER....guess whay BKLN this is the PLACE to BE a homer-unfortunately some haven't gotten the memo yet

Well first, let's see if Noodle Arm has the strength to at least finish a season on the field, instead of the bench. I think that would be a good start.

so far so good you just keep praying you"ll get a qb who can atleast take you to the playoffs once in a while....not sit at home watching other teams playing in it...that would be an even better start for you...

I'm not denying that.

There are plenty of reasons that we are not making a serious run at the super bowl this year. Pennington is far from the top of that list. Upgrading the run D is probably #1, but when we win everybody forgets that. Blah, blah, blah on what we need to upgrade. Upgrade with the best you can at each spot and when there is a better qb-Clemens or elsewhere go with him. Personally, I don't like the idea of starting Clemens now, but understand the "get him ready for '07" philosophy.

so far so good you just keep praying you"ll get a qb who can atleast take you to the playoffs once in a while....not sit at home watching other teams playing in it...that would be an even better start for you...

yeah DW arn't you tired of building off late season momentum the next year?

Personally, I don't like the idea of starting Clemens now, but understand the "get him ready for '07" philosophy.

So you're willing to give up the playoffs to play a guy who MAY be a decent QB a few years down the road?

Dude, do you know who I am? Read my post. I'm one of about 2 people that supported sticking with Pennington after the Bears game.

Archived