Buffalo vs. Jets Predictions

Jet27

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacksonville only put 24 on you ON THE ROAD WHERE THEY ARE TERRIBLE and I said the Jets' defense over the past 4 games, I wasn't aware that we played Jacksonville in the past 4 games.:yawn::character41:

Have another one:beer:

Oh and if you think your high & mighty Bills are so impressive, does 28-20 sound familiar? Game wasn't even that close.

You're right about one thing, that game wasn't even close, the Jets were dominated the entire game but the Bills managed to beat themselves. That won't happen again.

You're right about one thing, that game wasn't even close, the Jets were dominated the entire game but the Bills managed to beat themselves. That won't happen again.

:bwahaharoll:

Right.

Was it just me or did I see the score reading 28-13 until under a minute remaining?

Yeah, your offense outgained our's, but our defense made plays and DEFENSE WINS GAMES & CHAMPIONSHIPS.

This time around expect to be outgamed and beaten once again.

Lets look at the Bills D shall we?

They're letting up 338 ypg, Jets are letting up 351, oh my!

They're letting up 140 ypg on the ground, Jets 136

They're letting up 198 ypg in the air, Jets 215

Bills letting up 20.8 pts pg

Jets letting up 19.8 pts pg

Oh yes, the Bills defense is far superior:yawn:

And I'm sure if we went to how the Jets D is playing recently (last 4 games like I've been saying) it wouldn't even be this close.

Lets look at the Bills D shall we?

They're letting up 338 ypg, Jets are letting up 351, oh my!

They're letting up 140 ypg on the ground, Jets 136

They're letting up 198 ypg in the air, Jets 215

Bills letting up 20.8 pts pg

Jets letting up 19.8 pts pg

Oh yes, the Bills defense is far superior:yawn:

And I'm sure if we went to how the Jets D is playing recently (last 4 games like I've been saying) it wouldn't even be this close.

Finally admitting the Bills have the better defense. Maybe the Jets D has played better than Buffalo's the past 4 games, then again Buffalo's last game was vs. San Diego a team that the Jets were lucky enough not to have to play, before that was Jacksonville, then Houston (wash) then Indy.

Normally the Jets and Bills are very tough, close games.

IMO this one will be different. Will be close at the half, then the Jets will grind them down, and score some touchdowns.

Jets 31 Bills 17

I'm baseing this on the fact that the Bills have been having a terrible time stopping the run. Look at the last 4 games

Indy 158 Bills 111

Houston 189 70

Jax 217 72

San Diego 198 63

The Bills just lost of very good LB for the season.

The Jets OL is just starting to pull together, 2nd half will be bad news

Normally the Jets and Bills are very tough, close games.

IMO this one will be different. Will be close at the half, then the Jets will grind them down, and score some touchdowns.

Jets 31 Bills 17

I'm baseing this on the fact that the Bills have been having a terrible time stopping the run. Look at the last 4 games

Indy 158 Bills 111

Houston 189 70

Jax 217 72

San Diego 198 63

The Bills just lost of very good LB for the season.

The Jets OL is just starting to pull together, 2nd half will be bad news

That's a valid point but the Jets don't have a running game. And do you honestly think the Jets are gonna put up more points on us than the Colts did? Or San Diego did? I mean those two teams are FAR and above the class of the Jets. San Diego is the top scoring team in the league!! Come on now, let's at least be realistic here.

i agree but i think we will win by 10 just because the homefield advantage and ill be at this game...:):):)

I'm with ya, raffy. I don't like this game at all and it should in no way be treated lightly. Buffalo and Miami should be regarded as exactly the position they're in; which is to ruin the Jets chances when they've got nothing else going for them except pissing on our parade. It's precisely what we'd be seeking to do with the tables turned, no question. I think the score will be higher, though. NYJ 24 - Jills 20.

Good call bkny.

Phile, you nailed it.

Remember the spoiler game when we signed Raul Allegre to kick field goals for us in the final regular season game in Miami and he goes and beats them with a field goal and they miss the playoffs? Yeah, that was fun right? That is exactly what the phins and jills are playing for these next few weeks, nothing would make them happier.

Buffalo 31

Jets 3

Penny Noodle Arm goes 11-39 for 78 yds and 4 Int's. He ALMOST completes an out pattern over 4 yards.

I see you finally took my advice and changed your signature, good. Now we can work on your problem with sniffing glue.

Oh stop with the Mangina talk.

If you haven't been watching the games then I understand why you said what you said, but if you have been watching then you know it is the truth.

Sorry, but coach Jerk Chicken is gone and now we have a coach that can read and chew gum, at the same time! ;)

Finally admitting the Bills have the better defense. Maybe the Jets D has played better than Buffalo's the past 4 games, then again Buffalo's last game was vs. San Diego a team that the Jets were lucky enough not to have to play, before that was Jacksonville, then Houston (wash) then Indy.

How is it admitting the Bills have a better defense? Because you let up 1 more point per game and 13 less yards?:wtf:

Moron.

Nice job 124.

You really have a knack of making opposing teams fans welcome here.

To the nice one's I'm good, like Willis21, to *******s who don't know what they're talking about, no, I'm not going to be too nice.

You'd be better off with Bledsoe than JP. First round....BUST.

That's the best wager I have seen yet!!

Except nut sack probably won't go for it. What website would Tx go to then if he feels the need to masterbate?

yea he read it but doesnt have the balls to take it...he would lose his mind if he couldnt post a chad is a noodle arm post....

OK without having read any of this thread yet-I'm saying it's gonna be a dogfight-a very hard fought and tough game 23-22 Jets-something like that and it's gonna have safeties a few FGs and missed or blocked extra points and 2 point conversions to give it a weird score-I smell a really unorthodox game defensive and ST's scores and offenses stifled

23-22 Jets

You'd be better off with Bledsoe than JP. First round....BUST.

Actually JP has been much improved this season and is not a bust.

It will be a close game. I disagree with those that forsee a big ST play and the Jets getting it. If there is one, it will be by the Bill as their ST's are back to being the best in the NFL.

It will be close. I'll say 16-14 Bills, just to be a homer.

Archived