Greetings J. E. T. S. Fans.

ABleedingGod(Billsfan)

Good evening and hello,

I am ABleedingGod (colloquially ABG if you wish to use shorthand) and I am a Buffalo Bills fan. An Administrator from your boards welcomed us Bills fans over to talk some football smack and to have a grand old time at your folks board. (Don't Believe me? click here for proof

So. I propose that our passing game is going to tear up your already roughed up secondary, and that we will take a good amount of yardage out of your rather limited run defense as well.

Not to mention, I think our Special teams are going to rip your coverage a new one, and that you good folks will learn of the pain that we Bills fans have felt for so long. That rabid nasty sting of defeat.

If you disagree, feel free to enlighten me as to what your team will do to counter us.

(oh and I'd say good luck to you on Sunday, but I'd be crossing my fingers behind my back when I did it)

EDIT as a brief aside I'd like to address the fact that we on the Bills board have suffered an infusion of Trolls as of late. We've called an exterminator but they just seem to multiply. If they invade your board over the next few days, those of us Bills fans who retain their right minds would like to apologize for their idiotic (and misspelled) posts that plague your board for the next couple of days. We promise that they will be returned to their holes as soon as possible.

Sincerely:

-ABG-

Good evening and hello,

I am ABleedingGod (colloquially ABG if you wish to use shorthand) and I am a Buffalo Bills fan. An Administrator from your boards welcomed us Bills fans over to talk some football smack and to have a grand old time at your folks board. (Don't Believe me? click here for proof

So. I propose that our passing game is going to tear up your already roughed up secondary, and that we will take a good amount of yardage out of your rather limited run defense as well.

Not to mention, I think our Special teams are going to rip your coverage a new one, and that you good folks will learn of the pain that we Bills fans have felt for so long. That rabid nasty sting of defeat.

If you disagree, feel free to enlighten me as to what your team will do to counter us.

(oh and I'd say good luck to you on Sunday, but I'd be crossing my fingers behind my back when I did it)

EDIT as a brief aside I'd like to address the fact that we on the Bills board have suffered an infusion of Trolls as of late. We've called an exterminator but they just seem to multiply. If they invade your board over the next few days, those of us Bills fans who retain their right minds would like to apologize for their idiotic (and misspelled) posts that plague your board for the next couple of days. We promise that they will be returned to their holes as soon as possible.

Sincerely:

-ABG-

Welcome,

First, this is news that the Jets secondary is roughed up :confused: and our run defense has come on as of late.....however, fargin mcgahee always torches the Jets.....Most feel this is an iffy game for the Jets seeing as they usually crumble in December....hopefully mangini will change this....As always this will be a close game and there is no way your kick returner will have a good day seeing as Nugent can't outkick the coverage to save his life...you may have the ball at the 40 yard line but no returns I promise you

Don't worry about the trolls, we have permanent Patsy trolls here ;) We are used to them

You might get that rushing and passing yardage, but I also think that Losman is prone to turnovers, so we will still win. We've completely confused Brady, Grossman and Favre lately, and while that may not seem like much (outside of brady), Losman isn't an elite QB himself, and is prone to the same types of mistakes as grossman and favre.

G2 here..I think Jauron has done a decent job BUT he ain't no Eric Mangini..Favre had that lost driver look on his face all day, Losman will not figure out what he's looking at Sunday..Magahee is banged up, Crowell gone..not great signs.. but Buffalo plays hard but in the end JETS WIN..

Good evening and hello,

Sincerely:

-ABG-

Welcome!

Are you sure you don't want to put a sarcasm smiley next to your predictions? :rolleyes:

Your run defense is wose than our's (177.4 yards per game in the last 4 games) and overall it is as well (140 to 136).

Our secondary isn't exactly what you'd called "roughed up". Sure, David Carr put 314 on us, but it was 26-3 and he had about 120 at that point, you might get your yards late, but the gamew ill be over if you do.

Good luck. Andre Dyson is one hell of a corner, Hank Poteat or David Barrett you may be able to beat.

McGahee and McGee are both banged up and game time decisions. Evans may be a problem but if we can pressure Losman he will be nullified. we cannot afford to let Parrish behind us, if so its bye-bye.

I will wish you good luck because you will need it. I am confident in a Jets victory but it won't be easy. afterall, this is the Jets we are talking about and it never is easy.

Your run defense is wose than our's (177.4 yards per game in the last 4 games) and overall it is as well (140 to 136).

Our secondary isn't exactly what you'd called "roughed up". Sure, David Carr put 314 on us, but it was 26-3 and he had about 120 at that point, you might get your yards late, but the gamew ill be over if you do.

Good luck. Andre Dyson is one hell of a corner, Hank Poteat or David Barrett you may be able to beat.

Heh, our run D has been improving weekly though :)

as far as roughed up, maybe I'm reading too far into David Barrett being hurt. If he doesn't play then I feel that Losman and Evans are going to have a field day with your backup corner.

Also aren't both your starting corners and both your top pass rushers hurt? Not that I'm cheering for injuries (that is just cruel and rude) but looking at reality, if you've got all of them out then that will make it a bit harder on you.

As far as Farve goes (in response to someone stating you held him to less than 100 yards) he doesn't really have the greatest receiving corps anymore (not that we have the best of the best but ours is still pretty good).

I think you guys will be a bit suprised on Sunday.

-Sincerely-

-ABG-

as far as roughed up, maybe I'm reading too far into David Barrett being hurt. If he doesn't play then I feel that Losman and Evans are going to have a field day with your backup corner.

Also aren't both your starting corners and both your top pass rushers hurt? Not that I'm cheering for injuries (that is just cruel and rude) but looking at reality, if you've got all of them out then that will make it a bit harder on you.

As far as Farve goes (in response to someone stating you held him to less than 100 yards) he doesn't really have the greatest receiving corps anymore (not that we have the best of the best but ours is still pretty good).

I think you guys will be a bit suprised on Sunday.

-Sincerely-

-ABG-

Are you really bragging about JP Losman having a field day on ANYONE? And as far as evans goes the jets have shut down WR's ALOT better them Lee Evans this year.

as far as roughed up, maybe I'm reading too far into David Barrett being hurt. If he doesn't play then I feel that Losman and Evans are going to have a field day with your backup corner.-Sincerely-

-ABG-

Welcome aboard..

Losman is going to see a sophisticated defense that will jam the hell out of all his receivers at the line of scrimmage..and give him alot of different looks..it has been very successful for the Jets the last couple of weeks...so I'm anxious to see what Losman will do this Sunday.

Welcome Billsman or whatever.Does Scott Norwood ring a bell to you?

Buffalo is New Yorks other team.Who invited you here? The link is bogus you need to register.Copy and paste the invite id like to see it.Bad enough Patsfantx is here now we need others to join in.Then when we retaliate to these posts we are spanked.

The Bills will be soundly beaten by the New York Jets.

Keep warm and enjoy the BEATING!

Our Run D has been getting better every quarter...

You are not reading into it far enough I guess... Considering Hank Poteat has been our starting corner for 2 weeks and Barret merely rotates in with a couple others....

A lot of JETS fans would rather have Barret on the bench anyways...

Archived