welcome to your nightmare....

Jet/BosoxFan

Jet\Bosox welcome to our site.

I just sent you a PM explaining what we are trying to do here. Basically to have some fun.

We don't want the personal attacks and bashing of other sites. Plenty to talk about without doing that.

Whats up b!tches???

**Edited for douchebaginess by TomShane :lol: ****

How long before Maxman kicks me off of this board? FYI, I've been kicked off of thegaygreen.com...oops...I mean theganggreen.com in under 2 months...

Hey c8ck gobbler...you owe me a signature,i didn't forget!

I see you have a memory like an elephant...I know I owe somebody something...refresh my memory

We made a bet on the old board right before sooth banned you. It was who was going to win more games out of the last 9 the sox & yanks played together.

You lost .

We made a bet on the old board right before sooth banned you. It was who was going to win more games out of the last 9 the sox & yanks played together.

You lost .

Thats right jizzy, I remember that bet. You won it fair and square. Unlike the rest of you shut-ins, I do have honor and I will pay up on this

Hey, jizzy, kotite, and the rest of you Yankee marks, good thing you got me to take that silly 9 game finale wager and not the other bet I made with the guys at TGG.com,

"Will Mariano Rivera blow 2 postseason saves in one day???"

Bwa-hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaa

Thats right jizzy, I remember that bet. You won it fair and square. Unlike the rest of you shut-ins, I do have honor and I will pay up on this

Bwa-hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaa

Ill make you a deal...you can take the sig off after the redsox/Yanks series to open the season.

Cool?

that will be fine, just give me the sig I agreed to back in the day...

And how about this: Let me take it off after the first series is over OR when Randy Johnson goes on the disabled list for some type of geriatric injury OR until Randy Johnson assaults another innocent reporter and tells him "dont talk back to me"

whichever comes first???

that will be fine, just give me the sig I agreed to back in the day...

And how about this: Let me take it off after the first series is over OR when Randy Johnson goes on the disabled list for some type of geriatric injury OR until Randy Johnson assaults another innocent reporter and tells him "dont talk back to me"

whichever comes first???

Im willing to roll the dice on an RJ injury if you are? then again you could have the sig all season.

Up to you.

• 2 years later...
Whats up bitches???

**Edited for douchebaginess by TomShane :lol: ****

How long before Maxman kicks me off of this board? FYI, I've been kicked off of thegaygreen.com...oops...I mean theganggreen.com in under 2 months...

Remember when...

Yeah, it was much clearer. I always thought of JBF as that rabbit.

I always thought of him as more of Sir Robin.

MINSTREL: [singing] Brave Sir Bosox ran away.

BOSOX: No!

MINSTREL: [singing] Bravely ran away away.

BOSOX: I didn't!

MINSTREL: [singing] When the Yankees won a game, he bravely logged off and fled.

BOSOX: No!

MINSTREL: [singing] Yes, brave Sir Bosox turned about

BOSOX: I didn't!

MINSTREL: [singing] And gallantly he chickened out, bravely taking to his feet.

BOSOX: I never did!

MINSTREL: [singing] He beat a very brave retreat.

ROBIN: All Yankee fan lies!

MINSTREL: [singing] Bravest of the brave, Sir Bosox.

BOSOX: I never!

So is your constant whining

My constant whining? Why the hell were there threads 8 pgs long, and its me that is whining. This is absolutely pathetic, you all bitched, rather than just ignore him, you fed his fire and after everyone got tired over pm s bitching about him, he got banned. Its like a gang of chimps banging rocks together here with all this JBF bull****! If you all wanted him gone, why revive threads for?

My constant whining? Why the hell were there threads 8 pgs long, and its me that is whining. This is absolutely pathetic, you all bitched, rather than just ignore him, you fed his fire and after everyone got tired over pm s bitching about him, he got banned. Its like a gang of chimps banging rocks together here with all this JBF bull****! If you all wanted him gone, why revive threads for?

I agree about the banned posters. I hate banning people. But when it is done I hate when people take shots at them. What's done is done. He is gone, everyone said they wanted it.

Be happy in silence. :)

Archived