Jets vs Vikings Game Thread

madmike1

Dickdorf still incredulous the vaunted Minny defense is giving up so much. Why bother running when you can thrwo against that weak a$$ 2ndary? They fill thes announcers with so many BS stats without giving them any context it's a bad joke.

the jets really are doing a good job today, minny has a solid defense

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chadinettes, seriously, shut up. Let us real Jets fans enjoy a game we're winning, okay? Some people just can't stand seeing other people happy. (Edted by smizzy . No need to call names)

i take insult from that statement. I root for chad, but dont you dare tell me im not a REAL jets fan. You're the one that needs to chill out dude, just keep it shut.

No you won't. read the god damn rules. You will follow the rules or you will lose your posting privliges.

http://www.jetnation.com/?page_id=582

I don't have a problem with the rules, they just need to work both ways. Usually they insist on insulting us first. But this is the wrong place for this discussion, so I'm moving on.

Lets just enjoy the win already.

I can't even sit back and enjoy the game because I have to police this thread? Are you SERIOUS?

This place is needs a good clean up and it will begin Monday. shape up or be shipped out. this goes for everyone. I am totally sick and tired of the personal attacks and insults and all the other bullsh*t.

GROW UP. THIS IS A FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD. I'm tired of coming to JetNation and being bombarded with whining and bitching and complaints about whining and bitching. I don't even get a chance to post anymore. The rules will be followed or be prepared to face the consequences.We have too many good posters to let this place turn into a **** box.

Archived