Jets vs Vikings Game Thread

madmike1

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chadinettes, seriously, shut up. Let us real Jets fans enjoy a game we're winning, okay? Some people just can't stand seeing other people happy. (Edted by smizzy . No need to call names)

I have had several complaints about you. Personal Attacks like this will not be tolerated going forward.

Consider this your only warning.

Calm down Smizzy. It's all going to be o.k. But we really do need to keep the attacks down. That is what drew me to this web site and away from ganggreen. O.k. on to the game. I don't get it so keep up the great job posting on things that are happening.

Personal attacks drew you here?

Calm down Smizzy. It's all going to be o.k. But we really do need to keep the attacks down. That is what drew me to this web site and away from ganggreen. O.k. on to the game. I don't get it so keep up the great job posting on things that are happening.

Good post.

The personal attacks have gotten out of control. We all do agree on this. I guess it is a by product of the site growing the way it has.

But that is a topic for later. Because right now it is the Jets 26 - Vikings7!

Next week.

As long as the divison is up for grabs then the Pats have no choice but to go all out.

If the Pats tanked then the Jets would be a game out with the Jets playing the Raiders and the Pats going to Tennesee.

I don't think New England would want to go down that road. They would tie for the divison but the Jets would have the edge in the conference.

So no BB won't tank against Jacksonville next week. Heck they may not even win even if they did try. Jacksonville is that schitzophrenic.

Archived