Jets vs Vikings Game Thread

madmike1

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad 22-28 247Yds 1 TD.....hmmm anybody see Boozer 76 around?

Jesus f*cking Christ do you not know how to read? you and Madmike are friggin amazing. I agree Chad is having a good game. I stand by what I've said all along, it takes alot more than one game for me to support him. He's had a pretty crappy season so far.

Yea, he's hit so many game-winning kicks in his 2 year career for the Jets.

UDFA's can kick like that in a meaningless regular season game.

Go watch the pats game.Your team is winning at the half and you are here breaking our balls. We are winning. check the scoreboard.

Exactly...I havent seen a lot of the late calls you have talked about..but J Mac and L coles both got away w/ potential penalties, and the Vikings didnt need to use a TO there...not that it mattered.

VY and the Titans in the red zone...

No he wasn't. He didn't actually catch the ball until his right foot was 2 feet out of bounds. SWmith knowcked it away.

I wasnt referring to the Smith play, I meant on the vikings drive when the vikings were forced to call a timeout after the WR cross route.

Other than the first series the whole team is playing very well. Chad made some important throws that allowed the offense some more breathing room. Very nice game being thrown by Chad and a great gameplan to break down the Vikes D. Even though I am not a Chad fan I can say he is playing a very good game so far. This feels like one of their more complete games on both sides of the ball.

Its a good time to get hot.

if i may be allowed to interupt with the childish skirmishes....

the key to this second half is, again, chad. He had a great 1st half against GB too, then was horrible the next 6 quarters. He's gotta go out there and keep doing what he's been doing all game long, b/c we dont want to let another team claw their way back into a game 2nd half. Lets go jets! Lets go chad!

Open your friggn' eyes.

The Vikings have the #4 overall defense and the #1 defense agaisnt the rush.

PennyBoy craps his pants when he faces a top 10 defense.

After halftime, it will be Clemens time for the rest of the year. BACKTRACK MORE TROLL. You just get more laughable with every post.

----------------------------------------------------------

LOL...did TX really say that?

Open your friggn' eyes.

The Vikings have the #4 overall defense and the #1 defense agaisnt the rush.

PennyBoy craps his pants when he faces a top 10 defense.

After halftime, it will be Clemens time for the rest of the year. BACKTRACK MORE TROLL. You just get more laughable with every post.

----------------------------------------------------------

LOL...did TX really say that?

you think i would make something like that up?

Dickdorf still incredulous the vaunted Minny defense is giving up so much. Why bother running when you can thrwo against that weak a$$ 2ndary? They fill thes announcers with so many BS stats without giving them any context it's a bad joke.

Archived