Jets vs Vikings Game Thread

madmike1

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dickdorf apparenlty thinks that being "an all time defense against the run" means Minnesota cannot be run against or gets points on the scoreboard. By this logic, Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy should be polishing thier 5th Lombardi.

I'm still pissed Pennignton again gift-wrapped 7 points. Unacceptable; eat the freaking ball,Mary!

I don't really blame the fumble on Chad. He got hit within a second of the snap. Yoku'd like to see the QB hold onto those, but it happens. So far not bad, but it's early.

Good to see someone who is realistic...

It really wasnt his fault at all... and sure the Vikes were rushing like hell... but we just showed them that wont work with our TD drive...

DireJet38 STFU....

how about dropping your agenda Boozer at least until the game ends and root for our Jets

Hey Einstein, I'm the only one that didn't blame the fumble on Chad and said it was a nice drive. Sorry, but I'm not gonna sit here while madmike keeps yapping that Chad is the scond coming of Unitas everytime he completes a pass.

Dickdorf apparenlty thinks that being "an all time defense against the run" means Minnesota cannot be run against or gets points on the scoreboard. By this logic, Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy should be polishing thier 5th Lombardi.

I'm still pissed Pennignton again gift-wrapped 7 points. Unacceptable; eat the freaking ball,Mary!

that was a TERRIBLE job on coverage by Chad letting a no 3 WR get WIDE OPEN DOWN THE MIDDLE on their TD. What was he thinking?

You're high Bugg.... CP was looking to the left, blitz came from the right and Washington needed to hit him up high. No QB hangs on there.

If anybody gift wrapped that 7 it was Leon and Dyson.

Good to see someone who is realistic...

It really wasnt his fault at all... and sure the Vikes were rushing like hell... but we just showed them that wont work with our TD drive...

DireJet38 STFU....

It's a 2 way street. When Chad does well I acknowledge it. I always have. I also call him out when he doesn't, which IMO has been quite often. I said going itno this season that this was the last chance I was willing to give the guy. So far this season he has disappointed me. 3 final games are not going to change that opinion.

Archived