Jets vs Vikings Game Thread

madmike1

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know who's to blame there,the vikings sent more rushers than we had blockers.Clements probably should of blocked inside but there was also a poor block byWashington.Maybe Chad should of had a TE in to block or Mangold could of made a better line call.

Horrible start.

He should've held onto the ball.

That's what he talked about all ****ing week.

Needing to HOLD ONTO THE BALL.

Weak ****.

99% of QB's drop the ball when an INTERIOR D lineman BLOWS UP the play like that.... WTF was Chad supposed to do???

Oline blows a play... blame it on Chad....

OHHH and what do you know OUR D just blew it... should we blame that on Chad too!!!

:wtf:

The vikings are putting like 9 in the box rofl. They are completely confident Chad's weak arm wont hurt them, almost daring him to try and throw deep. Another example of Chads weakness affecting the entire offense.

And another Chad turnover leading to a score. Pull him already.

He should've held onto the ball.

That's what he talked about all ****ing week.

Needing to HOLD ONTO THE BALL.

Weak ****.

Did you watch the play? He didn't even have a grip on the ball before he got blasted.

The vikings are putting like 9 in the box rofl. They are completely confident Chad's weak arm wont hurt them, almost daring him to try and throw deep. Another example of Chads weakness affecting the entire offense.

And another Chad turnover leading to a score. Pull him already.

Yeah it was Chads fault... right.... WTF game are you watching????

He didnt eve have the ball in his hands before there was a D lineman in his face... but yeah blame Chad...

Why does everyone here ignore what happened and just blame Chad??? Its stupid

And now our D is putting our O in the same situation as last week... GREAT

Watched it right here buddy.

Sorry, I want my qb to hold onto the ball.

It could be Joe Montana, I don't give a ****, I HATE FUMBLES.

I'm not so sure any of us like fumbles...but they happen. Especially when a QB gets crushed within a second of getting the ball in his hands.

Watched it right here buddy.

Sorry, I want my qb to hold onto the ball.

It could be Joe Montana, I don't give a ****, I HATE FUMBLES.

So you blame it on Chad??? WTF are you stupid??? There was nothing Chad could do there.... he couldnt throw it... he couldnt run it... Im sure he tried to tuck it away but the guy was up there so freaking fast...

Please for once in your life be realistic and know that this was the O-lines fault and not Chads... I know its easy for you to just blame him... but if you dont understand the game dont bother trying to complain becuase it comes of as Bias and stupid

Yeah it was Chads fault... right.... WTF game are you watching????

He didnt eve have the ball in his hands before there was a D lineman in his face... but yeah blame Chad...

Why does everyone here ignore what happened and just blame Chad??? Its stupid

And now our D is putting our O in the same situation as last week... GREAT

Do you even watch football?

Did you watch the Vikes play anyone else this year? Its Chad's arm strength that allows them to pin their ears back and go after the QB with 9-10 in the box. Its that simple, its CHADS WEAK ARM that allows teams to completely ignore a deep ball threat.

So you blame it on Chad??? WTF are you stupid??? There was nothing Chad could do there.... he couldnt throw it... he couldnt run it... Im sure he tried to tuck it away but the guy was up there so freaking fast...

Please for once in your life be realistic and know that this was the O-lines fault and not Chads... I know its easy for you to just blame him... but if you dont understand the game dont bother trying to complain becuase it comes of as Bias and stupid

I realize you are hyperventalating because Chad's snaps as the qb are coming to an end.

But stop flingling barbs my way.

I can differ from your opinion without being attacked.

Archived