With my 10,000th post I'd like to say a big thank you to Max and everybody else

For making JetNation what it is and building this site from nothing to what it is now in less than 2 years. This site is great and I love all of the competitive nature that is here. Most of the posters here are great people, no matter if they're fans of the Jets, Patriots, Bills,... yeah that's about it.:)

Also, big thank you's to Smizzy, G.O.B., Faba, Tabor & Sperm for being great moderators and controlling the board while Max and Mrs. Max take care of their children, one of whom I've met which seems like a really good kid.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

JETNATION = The best Jets message board on the net!

For making JetNation what it is and building this site from nothing to what it is now in less than 2 years. This site is great and I love all of the competitive nature that is here. Most of the posters here are great people, no matter if they're fans of the Jets, Patriots, Bills,... yeah that's about it.:)

Also, big thank you's to Smizzy, G.O.B., Faba, Tabor & Sperm for being great moderators and controlling the board while Max and Mrs. Max take care of their children, one of whom I've met which seems like a really good kid.

alright 1-2-4 10 grand BTW how many till you catch up with Tex?

:cheers: well said joe and the same to you brother.

Congrats big guy!:cheers:

Btw, just to give you the heads up: going to need some people at the 16G tailgate New Years Eve to help me finish off the 2006 Dewar's and Vodka and you're first on my list.

Congrats big guy!:cheers:

Btw, just to give you the heads up: going to need some people at the 16G tailgate New Years Eve to help me finish off the 2006 Dewar's and Vodka and you're first on my list.

You know I'm there brotha!:cheers:

We're definitely going to have to get together over the off-season as well.

Dear Member # 17:

We here at JetNation.com would like to thank you for your continued posting loyalty. We would also like to thank you for writing articles.

Joseph, we really appreciate everything you have done here. JetNation is JetNation because of you.

Thanks,

The JN Management Team

You know I'm there brotha!:cheers:

We're definitely going to have to get together over the off-season as well.

You name the place, just bring a few extra college girls for me to stare at and slur my words to.:)

Dear Member # 17:

We here at JetNation.com would like to thank you for your continued posting loyalty. We would also like to thank you for writing articles.

Joseph, we really appreciate everything you have done here. JetNation is JetNation because of you.

Thanks,

The JN Management Team

Awwww, Max hearts 124.:P

Here is a breakdown of 124's evolution as a poster at JetNation:

Posts 1-2000: Complete Jets homer, absolutely no objectivity whatsoever, posted like one of the youngn's somewhere else.

Posts 2001-5000: Seemed to put the green-kool aide down but still kept the green-colored glasses on.

Posts 5001-7500: Started to see things as they really were and even began bashing coaches and players for poor performance. Only one lens remained in his green-glasses.

Posts 7500-10,000: Has become one of the best posters on the message board. Writes thoughtful/intelligent articles and is a major contributor to the success of this message board.

Congrats buddy, I look forward to your next 10,000. ;)

Posts 1-2000: Complete Jets homer, absolutely no objectivity whatsoever, posted like one of the youngn's somewhere else.

Posts 2001-5000: Seemed to put the green-kool aide down but still kept the green-colored glasses on.

Posts 5001-7500: Started to see things as they really were and even began bashing coaches and players for poor performance. Only one lens remained in his green-glasses.

Posts 7500-10,000: Has become one of the best posters on the message board. Writes thoughtful/intelligent articles and is a major contributor to the success of this message board.

Honestly Tx, I agree 110% with your evaluation. I was a bit of a homer at first, but as the years go on you become less of a homer, especially when you're a Jets fan.

cmon tx... evaluate my posts... LOL

congrats joey! ;)

Your welcome.

But I should still kick your ass for saying that I made that up.;)

But maybe you had me confused with BZ.

lol, that was actually funny.

Oh yeah, and watch yourself old man, I realize there may still be some fight left in you but save it for someone in your own zip code.;)

Archived