Shower Rankings Week 15

onemanswarm

Every Tuesday morning, I wake up an hour early so that I can sit on the floor of my shower and meditate on the current state of the NFL until the water runs cold. This morning, through the power of prayer, the following rankings were revealed to me:

1. San Diego Chargers (12-2): LaDomlinson is officially the most exciting player in the NFL to watch. He always plays, he always plays well, and he consistently does things that no one else can do. On his first touchdown, he jocked a KC defender so bad, I thought I was watching Buenos Aires High School run the patented Flip 6, 3 Hole play to Johnny Rico. The Chargers would have completely dominated their opponent, but Phrivers was busy running the patented twirl and hurl offense of Uncle Rico.

2. Chicago Bears (12-2): Tommie Harris is lost to injury and Warmachine Trousersnake is just plain lost, leaving the Bears thin at defensive tackle. We

10. Philadelphia Eagles (8-6): If the Eagles make the playoffs, how do you deny 36-year-old Jeff Garcia the Comeback Player of the Year? The guy is a consummate team performer, as you can see from his comments following the win over the New York Giants,

Bravo, Onemans.

29. Cleveland Browns (4-10): Rookie linebacker Leon Williams started his first game and played well, recording 11 tackles and a forced fumble. Prior to the game, as the team huddled in the tunnel awaiting their introduction, Williams reportedly stood up, and addressed his team, stating,

Every Tuesday morning, I wake up an hour early so that I can sit on the floor of my shower and meditate on the current state of the NFL until the water runs cold. This morning, through the power of prayer, the following rankings were revealed to me:

1. San Diego Chargers (12-2): LaDomlinson is officially the most exciting player in the NFL to watch. He always plays, he always plays well, and he consistently does things that no one else can do. On his first touchdown, he jocked a KC defender so bad, I thought I was watching Buenos Aires High School run the patented Flip 6, 3 Hole play to Johnny Rico. The Chargers would have completely dominated their opponent, but Phrivers was busy running the patented twirl and hurl offense of Uncle Rico.

2. Chicago Bears (12-2): Tommie Harris is lost to injury and Warmachine Trousersnake is just plain lost, leaving the Bears thin at defensive tackle. We

Bills fans began celebrating the victory in style, but quickly recognized that their team is coached by Dick Jauron, and began to beat their wives.

Swarm - you're killin me:rl: This is my favorite, but they're all good.

Thanks again and have a great holiday!

21. Minnesota Vikings (6-8): Switching from Brad Johnson to Tarvaras Jackson may prove to be the equivalent of getting it on with your lady and moving from the brown to the pink: If a quarterback change was needed, switching from Jackson to Johnson would have been the tighter, more hygienic alternative

I spit my water all over my computer screen

I'm stilll laughing:yahoo:

Bravo, Onemans.

29. Cleveland Browns (4-10): Rookie linebacker Leon Williams started his first game and played well, recording 11 tackles and a forced fumble. Prior to the game, as the team huddled in the tunnel awaiting their introduction, Williams reportedly stood up, and addressed his team, stating,

Starship Troopers and Napolean Dynamite in the same paragraph?

I think I love you.

Glad I'm not the only one who appreciated that combination...and then to follow it 2 paragraphs later with the very same napoleon dynamite reference and an excellent family guy reference is a thing of beauty.

Archived