Nuge Kicks GW Kick with 10 seconds to go, **** all haters

Exactly raffy. Thanks for picking up your phone Gainzo ya prick!

**** you TX and **** all Nuge haters. HOW DO YOU LIKE HIM NOW!? YOU GOT YOUR 50+ YARDERS AND NOW YOU HAVE YOUR CLUTCH GW KICK SO ****ING SHOVE IT!!:yahoo:

Exactly raffy. Thanks for picking up your phone Gainzo ya prick!

**** you TX and **** all Nuge haters. HOW DO YOU LIKE HIM NOW!? YOU GOT YOUR 50+ YARDERS AND NOW YOU HAVE YOUR CLUTCH GW KICK SO ****ING SHOVE IT!!:yahoo:

I'm having phone issues tonight. Cingular sucks.

When do people "hate" on Nuge?

After the Tennessee game, it was completely justified. Hell, you did it yourself, 124.

No one has been ragging on Nuge in the past couple months. His play speaks for itself. Produce like you are supposed to and then magically watch the "haters" disappear.

Everybody was annoyed with the Tennessee game but name one person on this board besides me and madmike1 that actually still believed in him after that game. All calling for his release or whatever it was that most of you were saying. Are you serious? Hating on Nuge is a premium on this board almost as much as talking about Chad. Give me a break.

Everybody was annoyed with the Tennessee game but name one person on this board besides me and madmike1 that actually still believed in him after that game. All calling for his release or whatever it was that most of you were saying. Are you serious? Hating on Nuge is a premium on this board almost as much as talking about Chad. Give me a break.

Dude, you wanted him released yourself after that game!

So, it was okay for you to over-react to the Tennessee game, but no one else?

Bro you just put yourself in the same sentence as mm... repent!

Dude, you wanted him released yourself after that game!

So, it was okay for you to over-react to the Tennessee game, but no one else?

ecurb, madmike and 124 all operate on a different set of rules than the rest of us. I think they are all female. The odd thing is that the females on this site, Garb, GG, LadyJet and Verde are all very high quality posters that smash the traditional female stereotype of being illogical to pieces, but then we got these 3 guys, er, women, more than making up for it.

:P

I'm just saying, these 3 really argue like all the girls I've ever been with in the past. The same type of argument style, the same proclivity to absurd passionate overreactions (especially madmike), the same habit of mindlessly repeating the same things over and over, no matter how often proven wrong. I really do think they have to be women. Maybe mike is really michelle.

Seeing as I have NEVER wanted Nuge released it's very interesting that you bring that up. Did I want competition after the Tenn. game? You betcha. Released? Nope. I'm a Nuge supporter, sorry ladies. Screw ya all who said he wasn't worth a 2nd rounder back in 05.

ecurb, madmike and 124 all operate on a different set of rules than the rest of us. I think they are all female. The odd thing is that the females on this site, Garb, GG, LadyJet and Verde are all very high quality posters that smash the traditional female stereotype of being illogical to pieces, but then we got these 3 guys, er, women, more than making up for it.

I'm just saying, these 3 really argue like all the girls I've ever been with in the past. The same type of argument style, the same proclivity to absurd passionate overreactions (especially madmike), the same habit of mindlessly repeating the same things over and over, no matter how often proven wrong. I really do think they have to be women. Maybe mike is really michelle.

And a big FU to you *******!

Fear The Nuge

Name one time I said I wanted him gone. That's right, ya can't. Yeah, right, I've been proven wrong with Nuge.. like when? Like when he's been rock solid minus 2 games in his entire career?

:lol:

Christ, is this kid going to have a heartattack before he's 15 or what? Settle down there 124.

18 already Sir Alk, sorry that I love a player and like to show it when all the loudmouth out of state Jet fans / Pats fans like to get on his case.:yahoo:

LoL!! hes definately working on one isnt he??

Calm down Joe, its gonna be ok!! :)

NEVER!!

LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING SINCE 05...

FEAR THE ****ING NUGE!!!

Maybe 3 days in my life have I bashed the guy but you never lose faith fully. FEAR THE NUGE!!!

Your dedication is admirable, but youre preaching to the choir...I never wanted nuge gone haha

Maybe not you but I can list on for hours.

Tx

Troll

serphex

Alk

Gainzo

Garb

Smizzy

Max

StormShaddow

G.O.B.

4HCrew

Can't Hackett

I'm too lazy to type out about 1,000 other posters.

I got this PM from 124:

Ya got a lot to say California

I've been a Nuge fan forever, sorry, yeah, did I say I wanted competition after the Tenn game? Yes. Did I say I wanted him released? No. Sorry that I stick by my player, sorry, yeah, I really am. Who are you to talk? You don't have much to say or no point at all. You don't like what I have to say? Ignore the damn posts cause you don't matter here anyway.

________

You have something to say to me, say it here, don't PM me. How about you put me on ignore? Because of the new rules, I can't say what I want to say to you, but whatever, I can still show people what you PM because you're too scared to put it out here.

Also, I don't remember ever posting that I wanted Nuge gone. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've been one of his biggest supporters.

Seeing as I have NEVER wanted Nuge released it's very interesting that you bring that up. Did I want competition after the Tenn. game? You betcha. Released? Nope. I'm a Nuge supporter, sorry ladies. Screw ya all who said he wasn't worth a 2nd rounder back in 05.

You are right about one thing: you didn't say you wanted him released.

However: http://http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=304561&postcount=95

Now I'm ready to say we wasted a 2nd round pick on a freakin' kicker.

I hate you Nugent. I was suicidal today. I wanted to run out into the street and just get rammed over by a truck.:Cuss:

But, thanks to Chad, the Jets previal, 23-16.:yahoo:

I got this PM from 124:

I've been a Nuge fan forever, sorry, yeah, did I say I wanted competition after the Tenn game? Yes. Did I say I wanted him released? No. Sorry that I stick by my player, sorry, yeah, I really am. Who are you to talk? You don't have much to say or no point at all. You don't like what I have to say? Ignore the damn posts cause you don't matter here anyway.

________

You have something to say to me, say it here, don't PM me. How about you put me on ignore? Because of the new rules, I can't say what I want to say to you, but whatever, I can still show people what you PM because you're too scared to put it out here.

Also, I don't remember ever posting that I wanted Nuge gone. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've been one of his biggest supporters. You stupid ****

Put it out there baby... see if I care!:)

Nuge supporter? Nah... you've never been California. Looks like your a video game supporter to me.

:lol:

Like I said, you ain't nothin' here.

I got this PM from 124:

________

Also, I don't remember ever posting that I wanted Nuge gone. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've been one of his biggest supporters.

I'm pretty sure the mods would prefer this sort of behavior being handled in PM's rather than in threads, just because of those new rules. Calling someone out in a public thread because of a PM is just wrong.

BUT, nowhere does it say released. And like I've said 177 times, I had a bad few days, but never lost complete faith.:yahoo:

NUGE BABY!! **** YOU TROLL!!! HOW'S LOUISANA BABY!!!???

It's Louisiana.

I am the only person on this forum that had gumbo for Christmas. I love being a stereotype!

Anyway, my point still stands that there aren't many Nuge "haters" here besides TX. Everyone over-reacted after the Titans game, yourself included.

It's Louisiana.

I am the only person on this forum that had gumbo for Christmas. I love being a stereotype!

Anyway, my point still stands that there aren't many Nuge "haters" here besides TX. Everyone over-reacted after the Titans game, yourself included.

By that logic Troll, my buddy, everyone has been over-reacting since April 05 and just then the entire board did so after the Tennessee game.

A lot of this board viewed that pick as ridiculous. Ridiculous doesn't go 15 in a row and missed 1 FG (52 yards) after Game 1 (which was a W anyways).

I got this PM from 124:

________

Nice b!tch move serp. Way to be mature about things. And even after acting like this, it still seems you're wrong.

By that logic Troll, my buddy, everyone has been over-reacting since April 05 and just then the entire board did so after the Tennessee game.

A lot of this board viewed that pick as ridiculous. Ridiculous doesn't go 15 in a row and missed 1 FG (52 yards) after Game 1 (which was a W anyways).

A lot of people only care about results. Now he's providing those results. He's been great since that opening week.

The first thing to get shot down was "he can't kick long FG's", then he nails two with PLENTY of room to spare. You don't hear much talk about that anymore.

Then it was "let's see him kick a clutch, game-winning FG first". Cross another complaint off the list.

The only other thing he'll have to disprove is the issue with his kickoffs. His kickoffs were actually getting down to the goal line tonight, but he needs to be more consistent. If he improves on that and keeps up what he's currently doing on FG's, I really doubt you'll hear as many people complaining about him.

Tx will always complain, but I think Nuge kicked Tx's dog instead of the football in a game once so that's where his anger must come from :)

This is a personal attack. Serph -- you reported this thread to me and then I read this. Rather than give this any thought I will:

1. Not continue reading this thread

2. Lock it

Guys we are Jets fans. We should all feel good about Nugent today. Nobody felt good about him the way he started the season. We are fans. We root. We can say that we want to cut people and you know what? They don't actually get cut. That is the amazing thing about this process.

But there is no reason for the personal attacks on other posters. Plenty of threads here. Just ignore the ones you don't like.

Archived