Giants really suck

MasonJet

Washington's run defense ****ing blows.

Once again in a Giants win it has nothing to do with their over-rated defense or with Eli Manning. It had all to do with #21 and when he's gone next season, boy will it be fun to watch the Giants squander to a 6-10 season.

Just finished watching the replay. Tiki is not the biggest POS on that mess. Funniest part was Collingsworth saying that Eli Manning was telling the coach "You're paying me a lot of money, I'm having a pretty good game." A pretty good game? 12-16 for 101 yards? Sounds like ecurb, madmike and I after the Cleaveland game.

I learned something this morning while reading Namath by Joe Namath.Did you guys know that St.Louis was trying to sign Joe Willie coming out of Bama to an NFL contract to keep him away from the AFL and the Jets? It turns out they were negotiating as a proxy for the Giants...Joe didn't like the subterfuge and chose the Jets.

Just another reason to hate the Giants

I learned something this morning while reading Namath by Joe Namath.Did you guys know that St.Louis was trying to sign Joe Willie coming out of Bama to an NFL contract to keep him away from the AFL and the Jets? It turns out they were negotiating as a proxy for the Giants...Joe didn't like the subterfuge and chose the Jets.

Just another reason to hate the Giants

I think that was part of the war. It was all before my time, but I've read about it. One of the AFL perks was big market NY. The NFL knew that Joe Wilie wasn't going to go to St.Louis, so they intended to let the Giants take him if they could coax him to go NFL. The war is one reason that I don't hate Al Davis. The AFL actually had scouts that went and signed players to AFL contracts and then assigned them based upon fit/need. Anything the get talent away from the NFL. The AFL was beating them and getting a good tv deal. Davis was commissioner when the owners decided to merge. Davis was supposedly livid, basically saying: "why do we want to merge? we're winning the war."

• 1 year later...
Washington's run defense ****ing blows.

Once again in a Giants win it has nothing to do with their over-rated defense or with Eli Manning. It had all to do with #21 and when he's gone next season, boy will it be fun to watch the Giants squander to a 6-10 season.

woops lol

Archived