If the Jets beat the Patriots....

Maxman

As long as he doesn't do his Bill Belichick impression, "Hey baby...ya like married men?" or his 1990 Patriots impression "Hey Ms. Olsen, ever get gang banged by a whole team?"

the patriots have so many ugly skeletons in their closet...their fans really have no business running their mouths.

My take on the Belichick forgiveness stuff..the Patriots nuked the Jets entire planet by winning 3 super bowls..when the Jets beat the Patriots this Sunday,it would be like the first sprouting of vegetation on the scorched planet.:P;)

My take on the Belichick forgiveness stuff..the Patriots nuked the Jets entire planet by winning 3 super bowls..when the Jets beat the Patriots this Sunday,it would be like the first sprouting of vegetation on the scorched planet.:P;)

this will be a lot more than vegetation, this will be the Jets crushing the Pats dynasty for good and humiliating Belichicken. It will be something that will drive Beli and the ****y patsy fans to the brink of insanity. For Jets fans, it will be our finest moment since SB 3.

This is just another step. Sorry if I'm not all that excited but the Pats are simply another obstacle.

Should the Jets win I will...

Be very happy and start thinking about Baltimore.

Then go and root like heck for the Eagles against the Giants.

Should the Jets lose...

Be sad for about 5 seconds.

Then go and root like heck for the Eagles against the Giants.

Agreed it would be a 1st step. But the ultimate goal is for the Jets to win the Super Bowl.

Win or lose I am happy with this season. But if they win i will go get the Jets logo tattoo i've been meaning to get.

Hey Mandarinia,

My brother lives in Pennington, NJ as well. (No joke) I love it there.

I'm just sayin......

R U bringing the hoochies? P2 is the lot. Ever make it to Irelands32?

At the moment not planning on bringing any of my cheerleaders, although Roxxxy Rush, the girl who was at the home opener in the infamous tailgate pictures, does live in Boston. Maybe I will give her a call.

Yeah, me and Hailey went over to Irelands32 in LA to watch the game sunday. A great group of people, good Jets fans. If anyone ever finds themselves in LA during a Jets game, that is the place to go.

Archived