Herm finds another Scapegoat

afosomf

Is this a joke?

Backup Damon Huard leads the NFL in QB rating. Throws 11 td's to only 1 int. And of all the people to get fired it's the QB coach?

NO Herm gets dumber by the day...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2730008

Chiefs' Edwards dismisses quarterbacks coach Shea

Just days after indicating that he will rework the Kansas City playbook for 2007, Chiefs coach Herm Edwards has fired quarterbacks aide Terry Shea, a move that probably signals a major overhaul in the team's offensive design.

Edwards "reworking the offensive playbook" is the damn silliest thing I've ever read. Plus it'll interrupt all those $18.5K "Play to Win The Game" BS speaking engagements. I suspect this is more Edwards looking to hire a crony. They'll probably keep the same exact playbook.

Shea has had a really rough career. He was the HC at Rutgers when they built the new stadium, but just couldn't recruit. Pretty much bounceda round since.

Edwards "reworking the offensive playbook" is the damn silliest thing I've ever read. Plus it'll interrupt all those $18.5K "Play to Win The Game" BS speaking engagements. I suspect this is more Edwards looking to hire a crony. They'll probably keep the same exact playbook.

Shea has had a really rough career. He was the HC at Rutgers when they built the new stadium, but just couldn't recruit. Pretty much bounceda round since.

The Playbook will be called "Football for Dummies"!!!!!!!!!

Fires QB coach Terry Shea

Let's be serious here

Green went down and Huard played great

Green comes back and they suck donkey d*ck

So Hermoron fires QB coach

Enuff said

Funny thing is that when people were talking about Hackett being a good qb coach, but not so good as an OC or head man, I thought of Terry Shea and wondered what he was doing.

Have you ever noticed none of Herms assistants ever get promoted? Other HC's have a hard time keeping their staff together, because their assistants get offers of promotion from other teams.

Herms assistants have to go someplace else, let time erase the memories, and try to regain any credibility they once may have had prior to working for Herm.

Herman Edwards has as much business reworking an NFL playbook as he does telling the guys at West Coast Choppers how to build a motorcycle.

I wouldn't trust Herm Edwards with my laundry.

I think walking a small dog-think dachsund or Jack Russell- would exceed Herman Edwards' administrative abilities.

I'm amazed he can brush his teeth and dress himself.

Ordering lunch at a fast food joint too.

I think walking a small dog-think dachsund or Jack Russell- would exceed Herman Edwards' administrative abilities.

I'm amazed he can brush his teeth and dress himself.

Ordering lunch at a fast food joint too.

I do hear Herm does a nice shoe!!!

60 seconds in a minute... that can't be right.

Herm thought the Easy Mac said 60min

It caught fire in minute 46 and burnt his house down, really sad... his new playbook was in there... he said it was the best offense ever...

Chefs will not see playoffs again for quite a while

1) SD will be king of afc west for at least next 3 years

2) Denver will be a team on the rise with Cutler leading the way.

3) Chefs will led by an aging Trent Green in 2007, then followed by Brodie

Croyle in 2008.

4) Did i mention Herm is changing playbook to " 3rd and Draw"

5) AFC is loaded with good teams that barely missed this year, Steelers, bengals, jags and t!ts

Chefs will be lucky to reach 8-8 in 2007, followed by a 4-12 season in 2008

By this time LJ will have 1000 more carries and will speak like Mike Tyson.

The Civil War will end after 2008 season when the Turd will become roasted at the pit

Archived