tired of this crap

pjam76

I hope the Pats plane crashes and the entire team dies. I'm so sick of the freaking breaks the Patriots get.. Yeah hit the QB in the head with your helmet, no call, another missed FG while the Pats get a game winning FG.

Tired of this crap. I hope they all freaking die.

then go on over to JI with the rest of the glass half empty crowd

So this is where everyone goes to bitch and moan about the Pats and how they get handed everything and the NFL loves the Pats... blah..blah blah...

I give credit where credit is due. They played well enough to win and made big plays when they had to. I am not going to sit here and curse and yell and scream like a 10 year old because someone elses team is better than mine. Sorry, I am a little more mature than that. I thought the rest of you left JI because they were so immature??

You dont like it... too bad. You are all a bunch of sore losers if all you do is badmouth the Pats.

So this is where everyone goes to bitch and moan about the Pats and how they get handed everything and the NFL loves the Pats... blah..blah blah...

I give credit where credit is due. They played well enough to win and made big plays when they had to. I am not going to sit here and curse and yell and scream like a 10 year old because someone elses team is better than mine. Sorry, I am a little more mature than that. I thought the rest of you left JI because they were so immature??

You dont like it... too bad. You are all a bunch of sore losers if all you do is badmouth the Pats.

no-this is where we discuss our feelings on the games-we call them the way we see them-unfortunately some only choose to see the bad about the Jets and find THEIR flaws and are OK with the Pats dominance-most of us hate it...glad you don't

You jets season ticket hold are a reason why the Jets never win. Because over the years the owners never cared to bring in the talent to win because, "hey when the seats are full and many season ticket-holders don't seem to care if we win or lose, then why should we"

That's called a dumb fan.

Yeah the Pats are better than the Jets.... But as any sports fan, if you are OK with that, then in all honesty, You shouldn't be watching sports.

no-this is where we discuss our feelings on the games-we call them the way we see them-unfortunately some only choose to see the bad about the Jets and find THEIR flaws and are OK with the Pats dominance-most of us hate it...glad you don't

Find their flaws??? See the Bad??? Huh?? When did I do that? Plus, isnt that what a fan is supposed to do?? Arent they supposed to care about how their team can get better?

And why would I care about the Pats always being good??? Should I be jealous and act like a child and throw a tantrum?? I care about the Jets and only the Jets. I dont waste my energy on worrying about what the Pats do...

I am fine if you are disappointed the Pats are successful again and making another championship game, but the comments made by others here sound like a bunch of children.

You jets season ticket hold are a reason why the Jets never win. Because over the years the owners never cared to bring in the talent to win because, "hey when the seats are full and many season ticket-holders don't seem to care if we win or lose, then why should we"

That's called a dumb fan.

Yeah the Pats are better than the Jets.... But as any sports fan, if you are OK with that, then in all honesty, You shouldn't be watching sports.

Yeah, you are right... I'll give up my 50 yd line seats so Woody Johnson brings in a winner. Thanks... And dont forget the rest of the Jets fans who buy jerseys, t shirts, hats, watch all the stupid shows, listen to the radio...

Im dumb because I drive 4 hours each way to watch the Jets 10 times a year.

Am I happy my team isnt better than the Pats? NO! But I am not going to sit here and cry and bitch like a child because they are better... what the hell does that do???

I never realized acting immature and childish is the sign of a true sports fan... If this is what my fellow Jets fans are like, I am embarrased.

You are not a native fan.

The thing about most fans who live in NY, Philly, even New England is in the fact that they HATE it when other teams/rivals win. They hate it when their teams lose.

If you move out to the west coast, Los Angeles, Seattle, even San Diego, the fact is, they don't live and die by their sports teams like the east coast fans do. YEah they root for them, but the term diehard fan really shouldn't be used for the majority of the west coast teams fans.

Being I've lived in both regions, there is a tremendous difference between East coast sports fans and west coast sports fans.

I mean gee, the Yanks/Sox rivalry is a hate-hate whine fest from the fans, to the players, to the Gms, to the OWNERS.

Giants vs Eagles. Giants vs Skins and Cowboys.

Jets vs Pats. Jets vs Dolphins. Jets vs Bills. Used to be Jets vs Colts.

ANd last time I checked, didn't BB not SHAKE Mangini's hand at the end of a game. Did Brady not speak like it was his proudest moment after they whipped the Jets in the playoffs.

It is what it is if you are a diehard fan.

If the Pats win a SB and you are happy, the fact is you aren't really a Jets fan.

Same for if the Sox win and your a Yanks fan. If your happy, your not a real fan of that team.

YOu bragging about your 50 yard line seats shows your probably a spoiled brat who really doesn't care one way or another if the team wins or loses.

SO in the end, yeah you wouldn't care one way or another cause your not really a true Jets fan.

You are not a native fan.

The thing about most fans who live in NY, Philly, even New England is in the fact that they HATE it when other teams/rivals win. They hate it when their teams lose.

If you move out to the west coast, Los Angeles, Seattle, even San Diego, the fact is, they don't live and die by their sports teams like the east coast fans do. YEah they root for them, but the term diehard fan really shouldn't be used for the majority of the west coast teams fans.

Being I've lived in both regions, there is a tremendous difference between East coast sports fans and west coast sports fans.

I mean gee, the Yanks/Sox rivalry is a hate-hate whine fest from the fans, to the players, to the Gms, to the OWNERS.

Giants vs Eagles. Giants vs Skins and Cowboys.

Jets vs Pats. Jets vs Dolphins. Jets vs Bills. Used to be Jets vs Colts.

ANd last time I checked, didn't BB not SHAKE Mangini's hand at the end of a game. Did Brady not speak like it was his proudest moment after they whipped the Jets in the playoffs.

It is what it is if you are a diehard fan.

If the Pats win a SB and you are happy, the fact is you aren't really a Jets fan.

Same for if the Sox win and your a Yanks fan. If your happy, your not a real fan of that team.

YOu bragging about your 50 yard line seats shows your probably a spoiled brat who really doesn't care one way or another if the team wins or loses.

SO in the end, yeah you wouldn't care one way or another cause your not really a true Jets fan.

Dude... you know nothing about me..... how dare you question whether I am die hard or not....

I grew up and lived on Long Island until I was 27. I moved to New England because of my job. I go to every single Jets home game, including preseason. I drive 4 freakin hours each way to watch them play. I spend close to $5000 a year going to watch this team. I leave at 6 in the morning and get home after 10pm, and thats if its a 1 oclock game... I have NEVER left a Jets game early. How many of you can claim any of this? How many of you who dont have season tickets turn the game off??? I live and die with this team.

Sure, I hate the Pats, but does that mean I have to come on here and bitch and moan and act like a child? Sorry, I grew up about 10 years ago... I dont need to knock other teams to make me feel good. All I want is for my team, the Jets to win, plain and simple.

Spoiled?? HAHAHAH!!!!!!! I live paycheck to paycheck... I dont have some fancy job.. I dont have a fancy car, I dont have anything nice. The best thing I have in my life is my Jets season tickets.

If I didnt care, why would I be on this board, go to all the games, drive into Boston to see the away games at a bar... WHY???? You dont like it that I am not bashing the Pats? Too F-ing Bad.

Grow up.

Lil Bit Special is either Vinny Testaverde's asian masseuse or GlennFoley's new screen name. A Vinny avatar and a Herm sig? You've gotta be ****ing kidding me.

Vinny avatar?? Yep... he ripped my heart out when he ripped his achilles...

Herm... I hated him since year 2... reminds me of how much I hate that clueless muppet.

It helps keep me in my eternal depression...

For a guy who complains about everybody else whining, your doing nothing about complaining about other posters whining. Stop with your bragging and get over yourself. Everybody knows your a Pats fan. Plain and simple.

Actually you are right.... I am whining... :)

What am I bragging about??? My loyalty was questioned and I answered. You dont like it, come to section 131, row 36 and look for the fat maniac sitting in the middle of the section. We can discuss it there.

Yeah,., Im a Pats fan... then why do I go to more Jets games a year than Fireman Ed?

Face it, not all of us sit here and whine about everything the Pats do.

Maybe your a transplant.

I live in Seattle, Wa now, just because I might go to a few Seahawks games now and again does not make me a Seahawks fan. I moved out from NY. Not like I can go to Jets games. So on the same note, maybe you go to Jets games cause you can. who knows.

I find it funny that a guy complaining about whining is doing nothing but whining himself..

And wow, another internet tough guy bragging on the net. what a surprise.

Maybe your a transplant.

I live in Seattle, Wa now, just because I might go to a few Seahawks games now and again does not make me a Seahawks fan. I moved out from NY. Not like I can go to Jets games. So on the same note, maybe you go to Jets games cause you can. who knows.

I find it funny that a guy complaining about whining is doing nothing but whining himself..

And wow, another internet tough guy bragging on the net. what a surprise.

Go to a game now and then??? Huh? All 8 regular season games, 2 preseason, and the debacle in Jacksonville... Driving 4 hours is not something you do because you can, its because you want to...

No... Im serious... if you are at a Jets game next year, come on by if you dont want to believe i give a sh*t about this team... I Dont want to fight... that is stupider than bitching about the Pats and accomplishes just about as much...

And sorry if you dont like my whining, but I expected a hell of a lot more out of my fellow Jets fans, and I am sadly disappointed Jets fan tonite.

If you cant see your fellow Jet fans are crybabies, sorry. I had to speak up because hopefully there are other here who feel the same way I do. Not that I think people should be censored in any way... express your opinions... And thats what I did.

As i've stated before, I live in Seattle, Wa now. .So if i'm on the east coast, maybe i'll hit a Jets game.. But it's rare I travel back to the east coast between Sept-Dec.

Some fans are diehard fans.

Just as Yankees don't like the sox and vice versa, Jets don't like the Pats and vice versa.

I'm sure if the Jets beat down the Pats, the Pats would be saying the same damn things about the jets... As the Sox fans have said about the Yanks for years.

It's easy to cheer if your team always wins or is close to winning like the Pats have done for the past 10 years.

Remember Bledsoe and Parcells took the Pats to a SB in the mid 90's. A loss, but still a SB chance.

The Jets have not even sniffed the SB.. They choked and lost 20-10 to the Broncos in 1998, and haven't really been close since.

Some fans think Mangini is the answer, right now for me, it's a wait and see. His playoff performance left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

No, I won't root for the Pats.. I"m tired of seeing the Pats get every break in the book. Every call in the book.

Yeah they are a great team and a winning team, but who wants to see a team catch every break.

There are plenty of people who think sports are fixed.. Jordan's non calls or calls. The Lakers getting every break. THe Steelers gift in the SB last year, the infamous "tuck" rule, so when a league goes out of there way to protect QBs and preaches about it, yet the patriots basically sucker punch Philip Rivers in the end on a spike, it looks bad.

As i've stated before, I live in Seattle, Wa now. .So if i'm on the east coast, maybe i'll hit a Jets game.. But it's rare I travel back to the east coast between Sept-Dec.

Some fans are diehard fans.

Just as Yankees don't like the sox and vice versa, Jets don't like the Pats and vice versa.

I'm sure if the Jets beat down the Pats, the Pats would be saying the same damn things about the jets... As the Sox fans have said about the Yanks for years.

It's easy to cheer if your team always wins or is close to winning like the Pats have done for the past 10 years.

Remember Bledsoe and Parcells took the Pats to a SB in the mid 90's. A loss, but still a SB chance.

The Jets have not even sniffed the SB.. They choked and lost 20-10 to the Broncos in 1998, and haven't really been close since.

Some fans think Mangini is the answer, right now for me, it's a wait and see. His playoff performance left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

No, I won't root for the Pats.. I"m tired of seeing the Pats get every break in the book. Every call in the book.

Yeah they are a great team and a winning team, but who wants to see a team catch every break.

There are plenty of people who think sports are fixed.. Jordan's non calls or calls. The Lakers getting every break. THe Steelers gift in the SB last year, the infamous "tuck" rule, so when a league goes out of there way to protect QBs and preaches about it, yet the patriots basically sucker punch Philip Rivers in the end on a spike, it looks bad.

What pisses me off so much is having to listen to Sox fans piss and moan about the Yanks... and I dont even like the Yanks! and now my own fans act the same way as fans in New England, and to me it is embarrassing... I hate the Pats, never rooted for them (unless it helped our playoff spot...) and would love to see them suffer instead of win.

I would love to put the smackdown on them for a few years. Plus, I dont believe that was a penalty... the Charger was holding him and he made contact and Rivers fell, he should win an oscar. Although, I do believe if the Jets did that, it would have been called, but thats because I am a negative person...

Archived