They were outplayed during 95% of game

they had 43 rushing yds

Cindy threw 3 picks and 2 others were dropped

SD gave them 3 points on a terrible penalty by florence

SD gave them another 8 on a 4th down pass that was Int'd and fumbled

LT played great and marty gave it 2 him only 20 times

Marty calls a challenge and loses valuable timeout on a play he had no right

to throw the flag.

The pats did not win this game, it as a gift from God. I can hardly congratulate them, If they win the game by playing great football by all

means i will give them my respect.

Luck just seems to follow this team

LT is all class and he believes Mumbles is a Dick, then Mumbles is a Dick.

they had 43 rushing yds

to throw the flag.

The pats did not win this game, it as a gift from God. I can hardly congratulate them, If they win the game by playing great football by all

be the 1st one to congratlate

Statistically the game was a lot closer than the play on the field indicated...except the run game. Total domination by the Bolts. Why not have LT run wild???? Why have a playoff virgin QB try and win the game? Stupid OC.

Pats defense came up big when it needed to. San Diego has way more talent though - understood. The coaches screwed up. Much like they did when the Jest beat 'em two years ago.

And that Brady sure is competitive. He tried so hard to out mistake the Bolts defense to no avail. ;)

Brady had an awful game - except for when it counted. Big assist by Schotty too. Defense played well when it needed to too. Just a fun win for a Pats fan, you know?

they had 43 rushing yds

to throw the flag.

If San Diego was better they would have won.

LT was a dick in his press conference..

If you truly believe pats deserved this win, then you must be strung

out on some good aussie acid.

This game was like Roller Derby, with Charly O and Joan Weston scoring

20 points on the final jam!!!!!!

Who are you or me for that matter to decide who "deserved" to win the game? The Chargers won three quarters. So what? That's like a heavyweight fighter that dominates for 11 rounds then gets caught sleepin' and gets knocked the F out in the 12th. If he deserved to win, he wouldn't have fell asleep in the 12th.

Who are you or me for that matter to decide who "deserved" to win the game? The Chargers won three quarters. So what? That's like a heavyweight fighter that dominates for 11 rounds then gets caught sleepin' and gets knocked the F out in the 12th. If he deserved to win, he wouldn't have fell asleep in the 12th.

Alk when one of your 'best' Plays was a 4th down INt by your QB, come talk to me boy i got some land 4 sale in the Big dig

It cannot be both ways.

The Patriots made plays also. This was not like Titans/Jags a month ago were one team has 400 yards, the other has under 100 and wins.

The Patriots did enough to win. It was an ugly game on their part, but they did earn it.

The Pats usually have ugly wins.

They've won 3 SBs by a combined 9 points.

The 49ers beat the Bengals 20-16. Didn't play great but won.

The Giants beat the Bills 20-19 cause a kicker (Norwood) Missed a last second fg. They won a playoff game cause a RB(Rathman), a guy who never fumbles, fumbled the ball and gave them a chance to win.

Most of the Jets games this year were ugly, win or lose.

At the end of the day, a W is a W no matter how you win.

TX will not last long on JI either

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

How did that turn out Hammer?

Dude, it is literally 5 minutes AFTER "your team" wona major game in dramtic fashion and you are here on this board. Now, just think about this for one second. Is your life so pathetic that you can't celebrate the wuin with a few friends, or commiserate on the patsfans.com board? Come on Hoss, this is in reality very embarassing for you. Even if you are a desperate pathetic loser who lives with his mother in a trailer park, at least give it a few hours before you slither back onto this board....at least give it the appearance that you have a life. I feel very sad for you actually. Pathetic.

On the 1st point: Are you kidding me? The fact that the Pats won this game is pure luck and is only because of the retarded mistakes the Chargers made during the game.

On the 2nd point: You're probably the only person who thinks so. Mumbles the Cheater and the rest of dirty Patsies are just a bunch of scumbags.

On the 1st point: Are you kidding me? The fact that the Pats won this game is pure luck and is only because of the retarded mistakes the Chargers made during the game.

On the 2nd point: You're probably the only person who thinks so. Mumbles the Cheater and the rest of dirty Patsies are just a bunch of scumbags.

My fellow Jets fans are nuts I see :) :) . Granted we hate the Pats and BB but they have 3 super bowl rings, we are watching perhaps the most clutch player in the history of the NFL playoff's lead his team to yet another AFC title game. Im a die hard Jet's fan been one my whole life, but this Pats team is a great team, a dynasty with a hall of fame coach and quarterback. Now granted this team happens to be in our division, so of course w'ere going to bash them and talk s*hit, but all im saying is you have to realize this is something thats going to go down in football history. To tell you the truth I don't even know what my point of this post is im not trying to defend the Pats but damn a lot of Jets Nation is hating a little to muc. Come back to planet earth my friends!

The Patriots were dicks doing Merrimans dance in the middle of the chargers field. Walk off the field, it isnt their field... just go home happy... Pats have no class sorry Gainzo.

The Patriots were dicks doing Merrimans dance in the middle of the chargers field. Walk off the field, it isnt their field... just go home happy... Pats have no class sorry Gainzo.

WWWAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...quick question....how is that different then the way the Jets acted when they sacked Brady and won the game in November? Did they just walk off the field? No. Were they celebrating? Yes.

OK...quick question....how is that different then the way the Jets acted when they sacked Brady and won the game in November? Did they just walk off the field? No. Were they celebrating? Yes.

They were celebrating at the point of the sack. It's a big difference. It's similar to how TO ran all the way out to the Cowboy's star to celebrate. It was a classless move on his part then and it was classless on the Pats' part yesterday. It was a great win, but show a little class. You would think a team that wins as much as the Pats would know this already.

There is a BIG difference between celebrating and doing that classless BS your team pulled yesterday. Don't you have a hard time rooting for such classless pricks when you really think about it?

They were celebrating at the point of the sack. It's a big difference. It's similar to how TO ran all the way out to the Cowboy's star to celebrate. It was a classless move on his part then and it was classless on the Pats' part yesterday. It was a great win, but show a little class. You would think a team that wins as much as the Pats would know this already.
They win but they don't have the mentality of a champion. They still can't believe how lucky they have gotten.

I predict TO will be a pat in off-season, he will fit in just fine with the anti-christ.

They win but they don't have the mentality of a champion. They still can't believe how lucky they have gotten.

I see another Jets' fan with the pulse of the Patriots.

Thanks again for the inside info.

Archived