Dallas Cowboys next coach-opinions?

faba

going to have to be a young guy but the word on Sirius NFL radio was Wade Phillips from the Chargers or Pete Carroll

Caroll has been rumored for just about every open position in the NFL- if he is smart he will stay at USC with their prospect pipeground.

So who can deal with Terrell Owens and Jerry Jones?

I think Herm Edwards would be perfect as HC for the Dal-less Cowgirls...could you image that freakin press conference after a T.O. meltdown...

"Well I told them in there, I told them all week, I told them when I got here..."

Uhm Herm told them what?

I told them...told them so...

That's the question Herm, what did you tell, them?

You know....I told them this and that and the other thing....

What?

Hey..hello...I told them that the brother has got to go....cause this brother just got here, and you know which brother is going to stay and who's got to go.....hello (by the way did you see the way I called that time out with 12 seconds left in the 1st half and we are down by 14 points...nice right?.)

How about Barry Switzer coming back into coaching?

why would a giants hater like yourself wanna see switzer back?

Why is it that no eagles ass't coaches ever get plucked from that organization.

steve spagulula spelling? has been the dc for a long time & strikes me as head coaching material.

going to have to be a young guy but the word on Sirius NFL radio was Wade Phillips from the Chargers or Pete Carroll

Yeah they said it'd be a hold the fort type of thing where they'd hire Wade Phillips to run the 3-4,and be the head coach for a few years while they make Jason Garrett OC until he's ready to take over the team and become the HC.

Wade Phillips I guess would be the front runner but what about Jim Mora Jr.? Yes he just signed on as Seattle's secondary coach but I'm sure they'd let him go for a head coaching gig. Norv Turner is probably #2 behind Wade Phillips and why not give Jim Fassel a look?

Yeah they said it'd be a hold the fort type of thing where they'd hire Wade Phillips to run the 3-4,and be the head coach for a few years while they make Jason Garrett OC until he's ready to take over the team and become the HC.

garrett gettin promoted to OC at Miami..they better hurry or they will have to make him OC/Assistant HC

from espn today after garrett OC hire:

It's now up to the Cowboys whether to appoint Garrett as the head coach later after interviews with other head coach candidates, primarily San Diego Chargers defensive coordinator Wade Phillips or San Francisco 49ers offensive coordinator Norv Turner.

Archived