Mumbles aka Junior Soprano

afosomf

Belichick to be Subpoenaed for Going Beyond 'Classless'

Posted Jan 29th 2007 8:40PM by mjd

Filed under: Patriots, AFC East, NFL Gossip

Vincent Shenocca is a construction worker who believes that Bill Belichick (who is married) has been having an affair with his wife for years. And his attorneys are expected to subpeona Belichick sometime soon to ask the coach about his alleged infidelities.

From today's Boston Herald:

Shenocca wants the team to explain why Fed-Exed boxes of cash - from Belichick to Sharon - bore the team's return address. And he also wants to know if the Pats paid for Sharon Shenocca's room at Super Bowl XXXVIII in Houston when she and her sister were guests of Belichick.

Somewhere, Vincent Shenocca heard LaDainian Tomlinson say that Bill Belichick had no class, and he thought to himself ... "Yeah, no kidding."

Nothing says "classy" like Fed-Exing a married mother boxes of cash. I should point out, though, that nothing has been proven. Sharon Shenocca says they're "just friends," but if I could speak on behalf of the male gender for just one quick second ... we don't send anyone a box of cash unless we're expecting some pleasurable friction in return. I'm sorry, but that's just the way things go.

And I can't imagine that the Patriots are thrilled with having the team's official addressed used for these cash gifts. Not only does it drag the entire organization into what will probably be some very messy court proceedings, but it's also a tremendous waste of office supplies. Come on, Bill, get your own stationery.

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

bill's a scumbag no doubt but if sharon was banging the plumber next door good ole vincent wouldn't be sniffing around for a payday. let's face it-- this is 90% her fault and 10% belly's. after vincent gave her a family and a home, she'll recklessly risk her marriage for a perceived "upgrade." i hope after her marriage collapses belly wants nothing to do with her.

Good question, what does this chick look like? (Not that it will be right but it will give Belly a little more street cred).

:P

old shot,, she is 41 now,, this looks like a high school or college yearbook shot. belly met her when sh ewas 23 in 1988. maybe its a Giants press book picture when she was a Giants secretary.

attachment.php?s=&postid=256651

If you're a Super Bowl-winning coach hell bent on leaving the mrs. and tykes for a serious uprgrade, you don't go NJ housefrau with kids.

Not just a big mouth, JEJ-an inviting open warm mouth.

No one will come out and say it, but when the day comes Bellicick expects to get kicked upstairs to comfy chair in the luxury box, the Krafts are going to look at this mess and have 2nd thoughts. It's embarrassing; this guy was too cheap to use his own FEdEx account, or couldn't wire it or mail a check to a 3rd party? The hubby's looking for a payday. But it still looks ridiculous.

None of this makes any common sense to me. Seriously. Now, if she is having an affair - why would she be okay with receiving packages as her home - WHERE SHE LIVES WITH HER HUSBAND??? Now, I know BB 'aint dumb.....and I also know that men sometimes think with the wrong head....but doesn't this all sound pretty darn fishy? Why not a money order? Why not open another checking account? I mean, really - cash to the house? So, BB sends stuff from work to her home. Were Sharon and Hubby separated? S.J., can you answer that since you seem to be the affair expert here.

Another thing - when the heck does BB have time to get this much action? I heard he had a girlfriend in Hingham, MA for a while too. AND, I don't get it....at all. Look at him. Hardly anything to get all steamy over. She must REALLY like the Pats??? LOL!

None of this makes any common sense to me. Seriously. Now, if she is having an affair - why would she be okay with receiving packages as her home - WHERE SHE LIVES WITH HER HUSBAND???

This whole charade has nothing to do with the business of football, and it hardly fascinates me. However, if he really sent cash to her home with a Patriots return address, he may be a "defensive" genius after all.

None of this makes any common sense to me. Seriously. Now, if she is having an affair - why would she be okay with receiving packages as her home - WHERE SHE LIVES WITH HER HUSBAND??? Now, I know BB 'aint dumb.....and I also know that men sometimes think with the wrong head....but doesn't this all sound pretty darn fishy? Why not a money order? Why not open another checking account? I mean, really - cash to the house? So, BB sends stuff from work to her home. Were Sharon and Hubby separated? S.J., can you answer that since you seem to be the affair expert here.

Another thing - when the heck does BB have time to get this much action? I heard he had a girlfriend in Hingham, MA for a while too. AND, I don't get it....at all. Look at him. Hardly anything to get all steamy over. She must REALLY like the Pats??? LOL!

it is quaint how you impute women with rationality.

Archived