TomShane...Is he your hero?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TomShane picked the name of this site. That was his last contribution.

Anytime he is asked to help he says, "I picked the name, what more do you want from me?"

The hero worship needs to stop.

Oh, and I'm sure VG and I would be scared, y'know... if you actually had the power to ban anyone :wink: :lol::lol:

You're not an IT guy by any chance are you? Because, ya know, I'm a graphic designer... <elbow in rib> :lol:

I love that man, AND that website. Greenbeans, will you marry me?

I thank you, but GGG would take my family jewels if we were to wed, my friend. So, off to GGG you go - I'm not readyfor that kind of commitment anyway. :)

I'm not even going to ask you for a large T-Shirt with a #87 on it, or am I??? :evil:

I thank you, but GGG would take my family jewels if we were to wed, my friend. So, off to GGG you go - I'm not readyfor that kind of commitment anyway. :)

I'm not even going to ask you for a large T-Shirt with a #87 on it, or am I??? :evil:

CURRENTLY, we are tapped out of shirts, especially the original numbered ones, BUT I AM IN CHARGE of getting the NEW SHIRTS, BEANS. WHICH SHOULD BE SOON, BEANS, WHICH MEANS IF SOMEHOW THE TOMSHANE FAN CLUB WEBSITE gets a LITTLE TEXT CHANGE, say from ...SINSIDER to ...NATION, I may SLIP BEHIND MAX'S BACK and send a SIGNED LIMITED EDITION your way. But don't tell Max because he's a cheap bitch who cares little for my personal fame. :lol:

CURRENTLY, we are tapped out of shirts, especially the original numbered ones, BUT I AM IN CHARGE of getting the NEW SHIRTS, BEANS. WHICH SHOULD BE SOON, BEANS, WHICH MEANS IF SOMEHOW THE TOMSHANE FAN CLUB WEBSITE gets a LITTLE TEXT CHANGE, say from ...SINSIDER to ...NATION, I may SLIP BEHIND MAX'S BACK and send a SIGNED LIMITED EDITION your way. But don't tell Max because he's a cheap b!tch who cares little for my personal fame. :lol:

:lol: :wink: I think I may need help reading between the lines here...:lol: Consider it done, mah man. :)

MUUHUUHAAAUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Are you sure about that married thing? I mean, GGG will have to understand! SHE never made me a website!

GGG kinda scares me a little bit, so you ought to go on and enjoy your life with her. :oops: She may not have made the old site, but she contributed a lot of the stuff up there. By the way, take a look now - you're site is updated for the New World Order. http://www.ibiblio.org/johnmc/tomshane :lol:

vi is your friend.

GOD DAMN! I USED TO BE FUNNY! WHat happened to me! WHAT HAPPENED!?!??!? :lol:

And Thanks again, my man. I still can't believe that site exists. It kinda proves to my mother that I'm not entirely worthless!

It was and will be my pleasure to continue on... ;)

If anyone finds Tom's humor ( which the title "Moderator" and "Administrator" may have borrowed ), please return it to him. :) Sent me some of those good 'ole TS quotes folks!

It was and will be my pleasure to continue on... ;)

If anyone finds Tom's humor ( which the title "Moderator" and "Administrator" may have borrowed ), please return it to him. :) Sent me some of those good 'ole TS quotes folks!

I'll get it back together man. I may step down as as a mod and Admin anyway, if Max doesn't push me out first! You da man!

hey maybe i will lobby for Mod ..if Tom steps down...with my expertise in advice ... it would be terrific!!! A female moderator! Alas it would take a bold Weblord to make that kind of move ;):lol:

hey maybe i will lobby for Mod ..if Tom steps down...with my expertise in advice ... it would be terrific!!! A female moderator! Alas it would take a bold Weblord to make that kind of move ;):lol:

The Queen of Hijack cannot be a mod. A mod prevents hijackings.

If we gave you the delete permission our post count would be cut in half.

I wouldn't wait up for it though!!! :mrgreen:

If we gave you the delete permission our post count would be cut in half.

I wouldn't wait up for it though!!! :mrgreen:

Nah...you think i am that petty? LOL...

believe me ...not holding my breath ;)

Nah...you think i am that petty? LOL...

believe me ...not holding my breath ;)

On the list of future Mods your name falls right after Happy Jack! Hopefully that will tell you something.

Thanks, anyway, Max.

If I became a mod, again, I'd probably lose all my humor. You know, like TomShane.

Remember when he was funny?

Ahhhh, the days when Max was funny.

......I don't really remember when max was funny :Nuts:

Thanks, anyway, Max.

If I became a mod, again, I'd probably lose all my humor. You know, like TomShane.

Remember when he was funny?

Not that you were a bad Mod but your so much more

Fun as a Fan!! Not only Tom lost his sense of humor

but Maxie did too!! Them having the responsibility

of a Website is like making two 5 year olds the Mayor

and Police Chief of a small town!! :roll:

On the list of future Mods your name falls right after Happy Jack! Hopefully that will tell you something.

that must mean i am right on top :D

..anyway i am WAY too busy with all of the advice i am handing out... by the way oh great weblord..i found out the answer to your question..those "kind" of arrests are not part of the 3 strikes and you are out rule..whew..you lucked out this time...and yes revlon makeup does provide the best cover-up for your 5 o'clock shadow.

I think the next Mod should be a real nut-job. A tempermental person witha quick trigger and a mean toungue. This Mod shall ban people for not agreeing with him. Membership drops to an all-time low. The new Mod get's fired.

JetWorld is born.

:lol:

Archived