Shame on the NFL

4HCrew

and the NBA and City of Vegas for not even contacting the wife or family of the now paralyzed gentleman as a result of the Pacman Jones incident. The wife just called into WFAN and no one has offered any support whatsoever. What is reaching out admitting guilt? Disgraceful and Pacman should be kicked out of the NFL

and the NBA and City of Vegas for not even contacting the wife or family of the now paralyzed gentleman as a result of the Pacman Jones incident. The wife just called into WFAN and no one has offered any support whatsoever. What is reaching out admitting guilt? Disgraceful and Pacman should be kicked out of the NFL

It would be a nice gesture if the NFL at least contacted her but why should they? It's not their fault that Jones is a first rate douchebag.

This incident would not even constitute a strike against PacMan. He was not charged by the police. The only allegations even made against PacMan were by the scumbag club owner and the press, if you can even consider MadDog press. It's BS. PacMan is a scumbag, but there is no law against being a scumbag. Especially in the NFL.

This incident would not even constitute a strike against PacMan. He was not charged by the police. The only allegations even made against PacMan were by the scumbag club owner and the press, if you can even consider MadDog press. It's BS. PacMan is a scumbag, but there is no law against being a scumbag. Especially in the NFL.

Yes but there are laws against punching women in face. (GOB might want to deny that right now but I digress) :P

Jones could get nailed for assault charges if they decide to go after him for that.

Here is the amazing thing. The owner of the club says he has the whole incident on tape. Well where is it ? How come the news outlets haven't been able to get a copy ? They seem to be able to get whatever they want.

Yes but there are laws against punching women in face. (GOB might want to deny that right now but I digress) :P

Jones could get nailed for assault charges if they decide to go after him for that.

Here is the amazing thing. The owner of the club says he has the whole incident on tape. Well where is it ? How come the news outlets haven't been able to get a copy ? They seem to be able to get whatever they want.

The cops evidently weren't that interested in it. The allegations of punching the woman came from the same dirtbag that says he has the tape. The one that hired the pimp that was brawling, stole the money and the watches. Think he might be trying to throw the blame around? If there were video I would assume the police would have reviewed it and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Unless the club owner is hiding it. This was a celebrity thing, Nelly and I believe Jermaine Dupree were there doing the exact same thing. I know that's not exactly the best character references, but it's not like PacMan invented this raindance crap.

PacMan is going to be "gobbling" up a lot of "power pellets" in prison. He is a great defender and has had much success covering receivers in the NFL. Hopefully he is much less successful defending his corn hole in prison.

BWAHAHAHHAHA

----------------------------

Didn't he go with like 81,000 to a strip club ?

Determining what is a "strike" may be the greyest part of the proposed three strike rule.

any more suspensions/arrests/shootings and this may very well be the only way you can see your team on the field in '07.

You sound envious that your team cant win big bowl games.

Hang in there, Llllloyd Carr may beat osu again in about 50 years.

whoever thought this headline was possible 12 months ago "Rutgers Coach Turns Down Top Job at Miami" :Nuts:

I am glad monkee boy didnt take the job. I always said he should stay at RU, and he will until JoPa retires; then he will have a decision to make.

Yeah, I was right. You're balls are green with envy. Apropos screen name.

hate the city. hate the people (present company excluded). really don't care about the university but they are brought down because i despise the city of miami and all that it stands for. get your tight striped button-up shirt, designer jeans, and shiny black dress shoes on boys-- we're goin clubbin!

Archived