LaDanian Tomlinson RB To NYJ can it happen?

madmike1

Why would the Chargers want to trade their franchise player, the best RB in the game one of the top 5 players in the NFL?

Why not? They aren't going to win a superbowl, might as well shed some money off the books...

Why not? They aren't going to win a superbowl, might as well shed some money off the books...

How can you be so sure? They just got rid of Marty "Every team I coach is cursed in the playoffs" Schottenheimer.

They still have arguably the best defense in the NFL, the best running back, one of the best offensive lines and Phillip Rivers. I didn't like the Norv Turner/Ted Cottrell hire but they could have done a lot worse.

They beat the Patsys in the playoffs this year and you could make a strong case they would be the Super Bowl champs right now. No way Indy's D is stopping LT.

he is the best running back in the league.. But the jets can do without him.. i would get rid of CHad before i replace running backs

You're getting warmer...... the Ring comes when we do both.

Still lame... you know they make books for people who arent funny... try and read up... you will get there!

Oh good, more irony from ecurb.

The day I have your sense of humor is the day I stick my head in an oven.

"Haha, look it's a Keebler chocolate dick!"

Oh good, more irony from ecurb.

The day I have your sense of humor is the day I stick my head in an oven.

"Haha, look it's a Keebler chocolate dick!"

Actually its pretty funny that there is a big penis on keebler cookies packaging...

The sad thing is you envy it...

Once again Troll, another lame attempt to be funny....

Actually its pretty funny that there is a big penis on keebler cookies packaging...

The sad thing is you envy it...

Once again Troll, another lame attempt to be funny....

You are a ****ing idiot.

Is that funny enough for you?

I hate when that happens NJ. Last night we beat the Panthers 27-14 in SB 45

Hey 420 - thats not a dream. We just need to get the broom out.

You're still working?

I thought you were retired? :lol:

And you m'man .... I'll think of something for you.... I wish I was retired - but they wrapped fish at the Fulton St. Market with the paper I was going to retire on in 2000.

You are a ****ing idiot.

Is that funny enough for you?

Failed again...

Your just mad becuase you cant get 41 replies in a thread about a dick on a cookie package.... 348 views as well....

Just becuase you cant make a funny thread like I can, doesnt mean you need to take out your deep anger on me.... :)

thread_dot_hot.gifSo I was eating some cookies... (multipage.gif1 2)

ecurb2369

01-22-2007 11:46 AM

by Thor99 lastpost.gif

41 348 Jet Nation Lounge

Archived