Nick Harper

madmike1

Nick Harper-DB-Colts Mar. 2 - 9:18 pm et

The Jets and Vikings are expected to speak with free agent Nick Harper.

The Saints are also believed to have interest. New York needs a starter opposite stalwart cornerback Andre Dyson. Former Colts defensive backs coach Leslie Frazier is now coordinating the defense in Minnesota.

More mediocrity...

How many more garbage players do the jets have to be linked to before people start agreeing with me?

when they have a losing season? I'm gonna give mangini enough that I wont start talking **** until they lose.

well i like to first guess. not bitch after the fact.

first guess? I've never even heard that before? it means you like to bitch without knowing all the facts? no offense man, you're a good poster. but freaking out and condemning the before one snap is too much.

first guess? I've never even heard that before? it means you like to bitch without knowing all the facts? no offense man, you're a good poster. but freaking out and condemning the before one snap is too much.

first guessing is giving your opinion of the move when it happens not 2nd guessing and waiting to see if it works out or not.

you know whats ****ing annoying? doing nothing while the team you have to complete with to make the playoffs gets better.

No, you really are becoming annoying. It's the first day of free agency and you act like the season is already over. Seriously, turn the computer off for the night and go out, you'll feel a lot better.

you know whats ****ing annoying? doing nothing while the team you have to complete with to make the playoffs gets better.

ITS THE 1ST MUTHERFACKING DAY OF FREE AGENCY!

Wait till free agency is over before you jump off the ledge, get a grip for facks sake.

Everyone keeps saying "lets not overpay for this guy or overpay for that guy" and thats just stupid. Starting this year everyone is going to get OVERPAID. Right now, like never before, the NFL revenues are thru the roof. And the salaray cap is the highest its ever been. More than half the teams in the league have $20M in cap space. Theres so much MORE money to go around than there are free agents.

With the lack of top talent actually hitting free agency, everyone is getting overpaid. Personally Im pissed we couldnt land Thomas or Clements. We needed to be involved there. Those guys are difference makers and we need more of those. The fact the Pats may add Thomas is especially disturbing. They have the sickest Dline in the game and now they bolster a weakness (LBs) overnight.

And Nick Harper, come on. Sure he comes a lot cheaper but he sucks.

Im not saying we should use up all of our cap, but we should use up a whole lot of it adding quality guys. I have a bad feeling Woody Johnson will be cheap.

And say we save our cap space. What are we saving it for, who are we saving it for? Theres gonna be so many teams with cap space the next few years, its not like we can assume we will just land free agents.

Finally we go after a free agent who could actually start somewhere. Bringing in Harper would be good as he could fill in as the #2 corner and would also improve our run defense. Harper was one of the few Colts players a few years back when they weren't making tackles that actually was.

Finally we go after a free agent who could actually start somewhere. Bringing in Harper would be good as he could fill in as the #2 corner and would also improve our run defense. Harper was one of the few Colts players a few years back when they weren't making tackles that actually was.

Great point Harper is a great tackler.

Archived