Bren...I hate to break the news....

GM

Who We Are

We are Professional and Olympic athletes who are committed to living lives of virtue, abstinence, and respect for life.

or....

We are people who think we're better than you are,probably in the closet and have no tolerance for anybody else's point of view when it doesn't jibe with ours

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

what am i looking at? Its just Kev's handsome face???

Did I miss a BLONDE moment?

Those of us who know Kevin from the past know that he is a STRONG member of the PRO - PRO ATHLEATES OUTREACH.

This began over the loss of a brother a few years back - so he sought faith...

Besides - he still considers you his number 3 fan - behind his Mom & his wife.

After all, he did say that to you - stand proud girl!

Not many get to be a part of "TEAM MAWAE!"

I think what Kevin's doing in devoting his life to jesus and committing to a life of abstinence is truly a gift to all of humanity. Rather than make love to his wife, he's chosen to wear spandex pants and sweat, writhe and squirm with thickly muscled men while being watched by millions of onlookers. I'm sure jesus would want that for all of us. If only I could be so strong. Thank you Kevin Mawae, for being so strong for those of us who cannot. And for not being gay.

Here's the Athletes Committment to a better life rules:

The Athletes Life Commitment

1. I will try to do what is right, even when it is difficult.

2. I will give myself only to that special person I marry as my partner for life.

3. I will respect the lives of others, especially the unborn and the aged.

4. I will not quit or make excuses when I fail. I will try again.

Quite frankly, I find this sad. Shouldn't we ALL try to live our lives this way? You know - 1) do the right thing 2) don't cheat on your spouse or sig other 3) respect life 4) try not to be a loser.

Here's the Athletes Committment to a better life rules:

The Athletes Life Commitment

1. I will try to do what is right, even when it is difficult.

2. I will give myself only to that special person I marry as my partner for life.

3. I will respect the lives of others, especially the unborn and the aged.

4. I will not quit or make excuses when I fail. I will try again.

Quite frankly, I find this sad. Shouldn't we ALL try to live our lives this way? You know - 1) do the right thing 2) don't cheat on your spouse or sig other 3) respect life 4) try not to be a loser.

I was thinking the same thing. Do you really need to a list of rules to help you be a better person? Most decent people don't need to check a list to ensure that they are doing the right thing. Amazing.

Bren, browse around the site. It's just a modified holy roller site telling folks to do what they should all be doing anyway. :yawn:

Put it this way, if people REALLY followed these "rules" it would prevent something like this from happening:

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a beautiful woman wave at him and say hello. He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids" Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???" She looks into his eyes and calmly says, "No, I'm your son's math teacher."

Bren, browse around the site. It's just a modified holy roller site telling folks to do what they should all be doing anyway. :yawn:

Put it this way, if people REALLY followed these "rules" it would prevent something like this from happening:

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a beautiful woman wave at him and say hello. He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids" Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???" She looks into his eyes and calmly says, "No, I'm your son's math teacher."

POTW NOM for Garb. I love that. Friggin hysterical!!!

I registered so I could say "thanks" Garb. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while...

a second on the POTW NOM.

Archived