Bengals | Henry in trouble again

Smizzy

Bengals | Henry in trouble again

Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:59:05 -0700

Kimball Perry and Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, report Cincinnati Bengals WR Chris Henry was given a ticket Wednesday, March 21, and had his 2005 Cadillac Escalade impounded after he was ticketed for driving with a suspended license, failure to use turn signals and a seat belt violation. Henry appeared in Hamilton County Municipal Court Monday, March 26, and his vehicle was released after he posted a $100 bond

:confused0058:

So the man wasn't wearing a seatbelt and was driving like an a**! He wasn't drunk or shooting or anything. Give him a break! He's practically an angel in Bengalland!

I'm pretty sure it was the whole driving with a suspended license thing that got him locked up.

I'm sick and tired of this. The NFL should do something to these stupid players who are getting paid good money.

They will and they should fine the Bengals heavily as well. That franchise is an absolute joke.

I feel bad for Carson Palmer. He is the only stand-up guy on the team.

They will and they should fine the Bengals heavily as well. That franchise is an absolute joke.

Rudi Johnson and Willie Anderson are good guys.

So the man wasn't wearing a seatbelt and was driving like an a**! He wasn't drunk or shooting or anything. Give him a break! He's practically an angel in Bengalland!

If I had been in as much **** as him, I'd have sat my ass at home knowing that my license was suspended.

It's more then a damn joke. There getting paid millions and they do stupid stuff like that. It's the franchise. I'm happy to be a damn Jets fan.

Archived