1000 reasons The Patriots Suck

GM

the Pats are considered by everyone, the DYNASTY team of the decade

Who is this everyone?? :shock: Everyone in Massachussetts and one person in Texas? Excellent accomplishment no doubt, but let's not use the dynasty word just yet. Earth to Tex, Earth to Tex, come back to reality.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this everyone?? :shock: Everyone in Massachussetts and one person in Texas? Excellent accomplishment no doubt, but let's not use the dynasty word just yet. Earth to Tex, Earth to Tex, come back to reality.

DNA, are you friggn' kidding me?

The Pats won 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls and you don't want to use the word "dynasty"? :shock::shock::shock:

But you are right. There have been a lot of other teams that have accomplished what the Pats have, especially in the salary cap era. :shock::shock::shock:

DNA, are you friggn' kidding me?

The Pats won 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls and you don't want to use the word "dynasty"? :shock::shock::shock:

But you are right. There have been a lot of other teams that have accomplished what the Pats have, especially in the salary cap era. :shock::shock::shock:

Dynastys rule over generations. There have really only been two organizations that qualify, the Yankees and the Canadiens. Patsies are wannabes in this department.

Dynastys rule over generations. There have really only been two organizations that qualify, the Yankees and the Canadiens. Patsies are wannabes in this department.

Give me 3 minutes and we will have ourselves a new POST OF THE DAY.

Just once, I want Tex to be WRONG about something besides his accusations that I'm not really a blonde.

And, faba...don't get mad at me for posting a hockey reference in a football forum :roll: , but how about the New York Islanders with four Cups in a row in the 80s. DNA, don't you consider that a dynasty?

OK DNA, let me know what teams YOU consider a dynasty and why.

This should be pretty good. :shock:

Dynasty...see NY Yankees baseball.

That is it.

Hockey doesn't count. It isn't a dynasty if nobody is around to see it.

For my two cents worth

Canadians in hockey, Yankees because they bought all the good players in baseball (have to keep Tom Shane influence here), Celtics in Basketball and last but not least Jetnation in websites!

and last but not least Jetnation in websites!

Faba...call the website dynasty! After 2 months.

I think we are on the right track. But I won't proclaim us a dynasty of a site until the first Jet loss.

Man this site is going to be a zoo after the first loss. With TomShane leading the charge!

OK DNA, let me know what teams YOU consider a dynasty and why.

This should be pretty good. :shock:

Boston Celtics 50's/60's - 11 titles in 13 years

UCLA basketball - 60's/70's - 10 titles in 12 years

Yankees 40's/60's - 10 titles in 16 years

Chicago Bulls 90's - 6 titles in 8 years

Packers 60's - 5 titles in 7 years

The Steelers come the closest to a dynasty in the Super Bowl Era with 4 titles in 6 seasons. Like I said, the Pats have done well, but that ain't no dynasty. They will not even match the Steelers.

Is that good enough for ya? :wink:

Just once, I want Tex to be WRONG about something besides his accusations that I'm not really a blonde.

And, faba...don't get mad at me for posting a hockey reference in a football forum :roll: , but how about the New York Islanders with four Cups in a row in the 80s. DNA, don't you consider that a dynasty?

GGG, That would be more of a dynasty than the Pats, at least it was 4 in a row and there was no non-playoff year in between. Then again, I will agree with anything that you say. If you want me to consider the Islanders a dynasty, then yes, they are a dynasty. :D:D

I also believe that you are definitely a blonde. :wink:

Boston Celtics 50's/60's - 11 titles in 13 years

UCLA basketball - 60's/70's - 10 titles in 12 years

Yankees 40's/60's - 10 titles in 16 years

Chicago Bulls 90's - 6 titles in 8 years

Packers 60's - 5 titles in 7 years

The Steelers come the closest to a dynasty in the Super Bowl Era with 4 titles in 6 seasons. Like I said, the Pats have done well, but that ain't no dynasty. They will not even match the Steelers.

Is that good enough for ya? :wink:

That's fair DNA, as you are putting a specific accomplishment against a specific time element.

white trash is at 16H ... you are right Garb but they only seem to be there at the patsie games...hmmmm... :lol:

Oh you are sooooo funny, GG! You and Max hanging out again?

Anyway, the guy at 16H that strips down to his boxers and does some tribal pre-game dance around a Fire in a Trash Can is definitely class all the way..... :roll:

Hello...the Pats suck remember.

But here is another one:

14. Corey Dillon does Crack. Crack is bad.

My over\Under of 42 is looking pretty good. I factored in that 75% of the posters here have adult A.D.D.

04_afc_championship_bruschi.jpg

sb38_champs_200x160.jpg

brady_sb38_trophy.jpg

I tried searching for a pic of PennyBoy holding a Super Bowl throphy, but I couldn't find one.

Maybe somebody can help out.

Shame on you PatsfanTx how could Chad with his noodle arm hold up the trophy

This post is a list of the 1000 reasons the Pats suck..

It will be closed at the 1000th post

1)Corey Dillon sucks monkey c*ck....

I knew the collective brain ability of one Jets' fan could not come up with 5 reasons much less 1000.

Of course, judging by the first response the mentality level and game of the Jets' Nation is low.

0816empty_seats.jpg

patsies

Hey, that's what the Jets crowd at GIANTS STADIUM looked like at the Pats/Jest game last December - sometime 'round the end of the third quarter....except folks were bundled up in the winter gear.

Hearty fans, alright..... :roll:

Archived